Complains that white women aren't having enough babies

>complains that white women aren't having enough babies

>gives 0 paid maternity leave, essentially forcing women to choose between having a baby or having a career

Why are burgers so retarded?

or...OR western women could chose to be mothers and wives?

>encourage sub 85 IQ blacks to become professional breeders
No tanks

Good luck beating the Chinese when half the population is sitting at home on their ass getting fat

Inb4 motherhood is a full time job

I'd rather be a stay at home dad. So pay me to stay at home.

>Oh look another map that didn't understand the difference between federal and state laws

I can't stand liberals and Europeans, you're both equally retarded. NJ for example had 6 weeks paid leave guaranteed plus 6 more unpaid in you wish.

Yes.

The wealthiest and most powerful nation the world has ever known should take after third world shitholes like Iran, Russia and Sweden.

>offer maternity leave and other government interference in market activities
>surprised when lower GDP per capita even with our lower average IQ/Potential GDP per capita

Tell me, what in your entire 16 year life have you done in order to be an attractive mate for a woman enough for her to choose to have your children and be a mother instead of chasing financial stability herself?

It's not our fault that nobody understands your retarded system.

lmao you slavic blockhead....if understanding the difference between state and federal is so hard you should hurry up and kill yourself Ante

>inb4 motherhood is a full time job

It is faggot. I'd bet money 90% of the NEETS on here were raised my single mothers who worked.

Meanwhile Americans don't even give up their seats on the bus/train for women, and don't even celebrate March 8. Yet you want them to bend over backwards for you. Hilarious

Why should I pay for someone else's kid?

>Congo has more paid leave than America

>women able to raise children supported by men for all of human history
>feminism arrives and suddenly women are incapable of it
really makes you think

>Meanwhile Americans don't even give up their seats on the bus/train for women
How do you know that?

What kind of a fucking country has laws that are enforced in one part of the country, and not in the other? What the fuck kind of retarded system is that?

Why have federal laws then? Why not have states have their own laws? Why aren't states separate countries then?

Retards, all of you.

> lets replace men's role to provide with the government. What could go wrong.

>paid maternity leave,

Women who chose to work and try to raise children used to have that. It was called "husbands".

I'm so thankful my father cared enough about me to stick around and provide for us and my mother was kind enough to actually raise me. I'd have probably turned into some broken Marxist like OP otherwise.

Would post my American passport but don't feel like getting my phone from the kitchen

Europeans once again mistakenly believing that if the federal government doesn't madate something, it doesn't happen.

Are you fucking retarded? Not everybody lives in a small non-country where it takes few hours to drive through the whole country

white women can afford to have babies
maternity leave is mainly for niggers, shit skins, and bottom of the barrel whites

Fuck off Hans, we're taking over your country as we speak. There's already like 200 000 Croatians over there.

March 8 - women's day. OP wants mothers. You should celebrate mother's day instead.

>Japan having that much paternity leave
>not mentioning % pay given (nip women only get 66%)
>every company I've been in gives shitton of maternity leave, don't work for jews

>le IQ meme

start eating cooked food again, stop eating only preserved trash

etc. etc.

How about start being self reliant again instead of just wasting to no end

Paid maternity leave is nothing else than a bear trap to keep women enslaved in the work. How long will it be, till the kid is 1?

the government doesn't provide maternity leave and i'm glad that they don't. maternity leave is left up to the employer's discretion and often times is provided if you work a job of some importance

>implying you can provide decently for your family on a single income in America 2017

Then stop pretending you do.

Then why are poor niggers having all the babies while rich white women are having none?

because muhhhh communism

Fix income inequality so a man can actually support a household

>Implying women entering the workforce in mass had nothing to do with wages stagnating.

>even africa give women paid leave
Amerisharts will defend this

You have to be poor poor to receive benefits like food stamps and welfare. It's the middle class families and white women who are getting financially squeezed out of having children