Aboriginal DNA study reveals 50,000-year story of sacred ties to land

>A study of ancient Aboriginal hair samples has revealed distinct Aboriginal populations were present in Australia with little geographical movement for up to 50,000 years.

>The discovery of such a long, continuous presence in the those regions emphasised why land was so sacred to Aboriginal people, researchers said.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/mar/09/aboriginal-dna-study-reveals-50000-year-story-of-sacred-ties-to-land

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sacred
>burns down half the continent
kek, fuckin abos eh?

How kong have emus been there? They are the original aboriginals.

>does nothing with the land
>leftist white people assume that because retards were too stupid to develop land they must have considered it sacred

Abo's evolved from emu's?

>burns down a lot of the land forests just to get a meal
>causes irreversible damage to the environment
>cry when you build a railway through farmland

Made up
"Nothing" Meaning survive there in harmony for 50,000 years?

Anyone who believes the bible would just laugh at this thread to be honest.

Right in harmony, eating each other and setting fire to everything...

Fuckers didn't even have the wheel.

theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454

They have what is likely to be some of the oldest cultures and languages in the world.

That doesn't make them the best, mind you, I'd argue they are some of the shittiest, most retarded cultures by modern white standards but hey, I don't speak their language so maybe I'll never know the intricacies of it all.

This means abbos are a different species

SUB-HUMAN
U
B
|
H
U
M
A
N

>50,000 years without significant conflict on a resource rich island
>Didn't invent the clay pot
>Didn't invent the bow and arrow
>Didn't build one single semi-permanent structure
>Some of them never learned how to create fire
It boggles the mind.

Other way around

Reminder they forgot how to make fire.

Their counting system is 1, 2, many. I doubt their language has any intricacies

australia is where they sent the retards because they felt bad about killing them.

>Australia was a tropical paradise
>Abbos burned it all down forcing all of the nature to evolve into things from nightmares.

“When you farm and grow large amounts of food, cheap nasty food, the population grows very rapidly and when that happens you have a huge pressure to keep supplying the food and you start building up large amounts of assets,” he said. “That produces war, where people are after those assets. Aboriginal people were able to survive [without war]. How have they managed to do that?

“Aboriginal history has some remarkably positive things to say.”

Explain this please!

>invented the music stick

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

>harmony
The fucking apes we're eating each other.

>harmony
>raping your secondborn daughter to death and then drinking the mixture of semen and blood to gain spiritual and physical strength

It's not like they didn't kill each other. It just wasn't done as good as we do it.

That is made up, again.

You know that the only reason other cultures had those is because of memetic transmissions between cultures.

They were completely isolated and managed to make a niche for themselves in the ecosystem

.... do you not?

omg u no that europeons used 2 cut off penises so their yung boys coudl sing higher? I MEAN COME ON AND THAT WAS ONLY LIKE 30 YEARS AGO

Not that bad actually, first daughter already secures marriage.

We know its her body her choice, and abortions can be done up to 6 months now, so if anything, they were MORE progressive than w are