Female Mental Inferiority Sup Forumsl

No agenda or anything, Just simply curious
strawpoll.me/12490179
Do you think women are mentally inferior to men? should we have the same rights? this can be discussed in the thread but the poll focuses on the mind more than litigation.

I have to agree.
>pic related

T.virgins

I would say more along the lines of the field. Frankly intellect evolved only as a need, and when you place people who are not fit for the task in a position that requires heightened intellect, it will only be a detriment to the people of that field.

You can call it Misogyny, but take a look at the Snowshoe rabbit and an ordinary one, if you were to place the former in an environment it did not evolve in, it would not survive as easily as it would have in it's own environment.

Put people to where they are best suited to optimize the traits that are beneficial to them.

If a woman wants to become a doctor or scientist, nobody is stopping them, but it will be harder for them compared to others who may have it easier to perform the task.

Insisting on equality inevitably creates even greater inequality as it lowers the bar.

Men have mental intellect.
Women have emotional intellect.

>you can call it misogyny,
I wouldn't call anything misogyny unless it involves actual hate for women, not just sexims.

Can you elaborate?

>no women are superior option

All the shittiest countries don't have women's rights and all the best countries have women advancing beyond men in many metrics. Really makes you think.

sorry, while I know that's a potential opinion, it's beyond the scope of the poll. I'll be sure to count your unofficial vote though.

The only time I remember a girl being smarter than me was when I was 15 and met this girl who was 25 and goth, she made me feel like I was stupid and it turned me on

bump

We like to call "Lack of control of emotions" as emotional intellect to make them seem equal, but differently

doesn't sound promising I admit, but I am willing to listen to them.

Fuck whores. Islam is our only station

bump

earth is flat

Men think
Women feel

Men can feel, and most men do use their emotions in making a decision, but their judgement of a situation is far more based on rationality and logical structures.
Women can think, and most women do use their logical thoughts in making a decision, but where men typically agree on how things work and what to do in a situation, women build their entire thinking on their emotions. Most of them don't even realise how much of their thought patterns come from the feels.

The reason why we're thinking differently is very simple.
Women in ye olde tribal days would have to take care of children, and children don't know how to clearly express themselves so it takes a lot of feeling from the mother to judge the situation.
Meanwhile, men were out on the hunt and didn't have the time to feel the situation, so they broke everything down in patterns of logic to make hunting easier to organise and thus raise the chances of success. Because this happened over hundreds of generations, men have developed a greater feeling for logic than women have.

The truth is that while men will always be better at organising society, leading an organisation and structuring the world, we need both forms of intellect for life to be worth the effort.
It just so happens to be that women have been forsaking their duty in this regard. A pity, but quite predictable.

I dont intend to contradict you here to prove you wrong, but instead to force you to confront that your views on women being able to sense emotions and handle such things better is true, it would be a farce to call these things equivelant or even that we would need us women to be emotional. morality not withstanding, most issues that deal with learning how to do something complicated like dealing with emotions, empathy, social cues, etc, can be broken down into science because it follows rules that are observable and testable.

This makes the value of women's emotional understanding as you put it significantly less valuable and prominant than logic, making us inferior to you in the broadest context (much like relativity is real, but doesn't account for everything)

I don't think women are inferior to men. My only problem with feminism personally is the way they conflate the issue of abortion with that of their empowerment or lack of it; I'm a long time vegan though and I have a beliefs regarding the sanctity of life that others don't hold to. I'm against vivisection too, for example. Everything else I'm on board with I think.

Bump for stats
Yes they are inferior
Yes suffrage was a mistake
There is a reason that the people in power pushed for it
Women shouldn't be in the workforce (for the most part)
Terrible in politics 95%+ of the time
Vote for things against the best interest of the country (Unfettered immigration)
Muh gender pay gap
Yes they are inferior intellectually, biologically, athletically, but they are superior organizationally, emotionally, and many other ways... all depends

I see your point, but I wonder.

Which situation would be better for the child
>Father with all the literature in the world on emotional intellect
>Father and mother, but no literature at all

I'm thinking it's the latter, if only because that's the road nature took us down as a species.

I don't agree, but thats because I think you are looking at it wrong. everyone here is high on the nuclear family, but I believe communal raising of kids would be far superior than single parenting. fathers with less emotional investment would be able to surpass the woman by applying the logical techniques discovered, while women, being less logical, would not be able to employ them as well as a man would. eventually even if we surmise our inate emotional understanding is strong enough to be significant, eventually information on how minds and children develop will allow a man to surpass women's emotive value in her natural capacity.

>Yes they are inferior intellectually, biologically, athletically, but they are superior organizationally, emotionally, and many other ways... all depends
I am the last person to dispute we don't have our advantages, the poll should represent the over-all impact, and if voting is a mistake, its pretty clear the inferiority is large enough to account for any advantages that have coincided.

Abortion's proliferation is a result of abstinance only education and disdain of the religious right for birth control as a whole. if this where not an issue abortion would have never climbed into a politically polarizing issue as it had.

see I forgot to link it to you.

bump

First my opinion which cannot be summed up in your options on the poll.

Woman are neither superior nor inferior, just different. Emotions, intellect, athletics, and biology are some of the metrics discussed. They most certainly should not wield more power than a man though, as from what I can tell they are more then willing to sacrifice individual rights for collective ideologies.

This type of thinking often undermines others achievements and can stifle ones desires to even seek great discoveries. What's the point if the reward is distributed to a bunch of people I don't know or more importantly care are out?

This brings me to your desire to raise kids communal ly. Well this exists currently and is actually the norm. Day cares, preschool, kindergarten, and finally the public school system. In my opinion this system is one of the problems with society.

Homeschooling and focusing on socializing children in a smaller community of friends and religion etc. Will place a child with the proper skills to think independently and free from the misinformation, toxic feminism, anti-western, Marxist education that is provided now.

this reminds me of the american south, all issues that are correct in isolation but examples given are face-palm worthy and show a lack of vision and piroritizing what is important,

I dont think you quite understand what I had in mind, it's common for people in any situation to see an idea that's different and simply simplify it with a label "oh its like day care". I'm picturing a group of people who decide "We want a kid"
and raising that kid as a group, there would be no day cares because everyone would have enough time between them to raise the kid as their own.

for that your options are a hippy commune or an orthodox Christian commune (Amish or menonite) typically child rearing is still the woman's job though, and for good reason. Farm work is physically demanding and dangerous which men are more suited too as we tend to be stronger and more expendable.