Are they making fun of him?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLuJSXlRsyY

I get it, he's kinda dumb(ish). But you don't have to kick him while he's recovering from a spinal injury.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtweTbFt6wY
youtube.com/watch?v=ikXsaEwYPHM&feature=youtu.be&t=1079
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he is a severe retard

why would infowars make fun of eddie bravo for conspiracy theories

he's a still a good guy, making fun of him does nothing. I hate that Alex Jones allows these headlines for his videos.

Chemtrails are real tho.

It's baby's first redpill. Do you even know where you are, shill? Lurk more.

>I hate that Alex Jones allows these headlines for his videos.
the headlines are to create views, the more controversial the better

ya he is but he is a loveable retard that you want on your side. I never really listened to him till the AJ appearance on JRE. He's like some of your buddies in highschool who think they know everything and constantly bullshit but you still like hanging and shooting the shit and having some drinks and puffs. I just learned that he's into music as well. I'd hang with him. He knows about the JQ

Don't act like you're best friends and "cool" with him only to then later put up videos with asshole titles behind his back.
Eddie didn't even want to bring up the dinosaurs, he seemed very defensive. Alex Jones straight up said this shit to him again.
I dont think that stupid people should be coddled but what you're doing is not nice. You're not being nice, you're being an asshole Alex.
If you really want to show him the way, destroy him in an argument. Fucking tell him how he's wrong and why. He can't put together two sentences without stuttering anyway.

Alex, your gay homo headlines piss me off. Constant "emergency updates". Give me a break.

FUCK YOU Alex

>Chemtrails are real tho.

>It's baby's first redpill.

nah, Chemtrails are on the same level as flat earth shit, and im hollycoaster skeptic

>Chemtrails are on the same level as flat earth shit,
>1 post by this ID

Do they need to try? Does he not do a good enough job of making a fool of himself?

Why the proxy Eddie?

I dont think you get what >1 post by this id
is supposed to indicate.

I dont think you do shillboy

>He's a good guy
>Making fun of his does nothing

Like that has ever stopped Sup Forums before

QUATOOF

youtube.com/watch?v=mtweTbFt6wY

Watched the interview with eddie.

Holy fuck i wanted to punch alex. Everytime eddie said something he would interrupt him.

Also, did anyone watch the video of eddie and a group of infowars guys talking about conspiracy theories at a restaurant? For some reason infowars deleted it.

That's how Alex ALWAYS is dude lol

it was probably deleted because eddie was constantly droppin f bombs lol

DUDE

kek, This is classic Alex Jones tier bullshit. I hate you faggots who think Alex Jones is some reliable libertarian. He's always been a shit tier conspiracy theorist, he's just hopped on the wave of right revival.

youtube.com/watch?v=ikXsaEwYPHM&feature=youtu.be&t=1079

Probably revenge since Eddie kept pissing on Alex on Joe Rogan Podcast

but it's not even working lol, he gets 10k views on average. How he comes up with these "millions and millions of views per day" is beyond me

He is? Fuck it was so frustrating.

And he always says something and follows up by saying "you can google it folks" instead of actually giving sources.

Why the fuck do people watch him?

Was he really though? I dont remember that. Does infowars try and have no swearing in their videos?

dude I used to get annoyed by his constant interruptions but the more I watch him, the more I understand it. When his guests talk, it gets boring real fast. They start droning on about some subject and their personal life views and that's just not what I signed up for when I click on infowars.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

Eddie needs his own segment on Infowars where he tracks down Globalists and corrupt politicians, accosts them with a stuttering off-the-wall impromptu interview before turning them into a pretzel.

I'm guessing this is the next shill attack. Like a week ago they were after molymeme, before that it was Milo, before that is was Lauren southern , before that it was cernovich, before that it was Styx, before that it was PJW...

You shills suck at this stuff and you're too obvious.

I love that so much

Eddie is half retard half genius imo

Alex didn't forget the trolling Eddie did on Joes podcast so now it's his turn

Operation LAC.

Be lucky you're hidden behind the cloak of anonymity and your ID is only consistent throughout this one thread. Fucking retard.

I would pay to see that.

EBIDF