periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzEqeDMZxv

Basic gestalt so far:
>CIA lost their entire hacking arsenal
>Obongo did not disclose it to the public after being told
>CIA is withholding this information from Trump
>anti virus companies confirm the leaks as authentic
>Microsoft president propose "digital" Geneva convention

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4295870/US-says-WikiLeaks-CIA-documents-authentic-information.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TEeflQJTuJU
tomsguide.com/us/wikileaks-cia-hack-impact,news-24622.html
periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzEqeDMZxv
twitter.com/BrianRoss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST

someone record this so we can look for graphical inconsistencies

CNN BTFO

HAHAHAHAAH

This is likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign meant to undermine the U.S. intelligence agencies in general, and to more immediately Iend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.

CNN = CIA SHILL

GRAB HER BY THE FREE FLOW OF INFORMATION!

explain??????

***WARNING*** DO NOT WATCH, THIS IS A FEDERAL CRIME UNDER THE ESPIONAGE ACT TO VIEW THIS STREAM. PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR PREFERRED CABLE NEWS OUTLET TO COVER THIS, THEY WILL ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS.

someone keep me posted

>Microsoft president propose "digital" Geneva convention
Can't wait for the kikes to screw us with this one

Not gonna lie, former Russia voter here, I'll admit it's fun watching Putin meltdown and Chernobyl, but seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on Syria.

Look here, then read the thread

are the graphics just really shitty or is something fucky about this?

>leaf
>shilling

A senior US official says Russia is now suspected of giving WikiLeaks documents

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4295870/US-says-WikiLeaks-CIA-documents-authentic-information.html

meant to link this directly
youtube.com/watch?v=TEeflQJTuJU

I wonder if its worth it to switch over to a linux autismo based os

Too obvious shill

of course...... kek

so then how'd the russkies get it? this stuff is wild, the disinfo war is reaching a crescendo

why is this sitting down here at the bottom of the catalog. fucking bump

Its fascinating to see liberals as against Julian Assange as Sean Hannity was circa 2013.

>mass automated surveillance
>H I V E

I'm a data analyst for a Fortune 500 company. I live on zero hedge and browse here when I'm not busy with work.

Over the past 24 hours I have gone through the entirety of the data. I haven't slept. I took 150mg of adderall in intervals in order to ensure attention to detail.

I can unequivocally say that the data released by Wikileaks is insubstantial.

how can julian survive? the CIA is probably running the candidate in ecuador who will kick him out of the embassy ffs

It's another 'Nothing happens in the presser' episode

Leaks were money though

$1.20 has been deposited to your account.

bump

Oh yeah me too brah

CHYNA CONTROLS CIA NOW

ITS HAPPENING

this is almost as good as those BLOCKBUSTER CNN TAPES

Why is everybody getting fooled? Assang is confirmed kill. By the way nothing substantial was released sadly, there are no real reasons to watch this press conference.

MAJOR BUMP

Fucking knew it, I called it. I keep saying nuke China and no one listens ;__;

Can we stop this meme? It would make no sense that the CIA is leaking all their skeletons out their closets. Assange went on hannity

Yeah if you haven't seen this yet you need to

Shit's insane

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

CIA are incompetent.

But didn't Hannity recently interview him? I trust Hannity

bumpity bump bump

I saw this post on Redacted's serious discussion forum.

Try harder man.

Don't even bother watching. I've seen this type of thing before. Nothing of value is being discussed. Typical wikileak rhetoric, pandering to the tin-foil crowd.

This thread should be pruned or deleted to make room for more meaningful discussion. OP should feel bad for himself. Just move on.

small internet world

the guy who posted it was some self-proclaimed SJW who just copy pasted it from another article

tomsguide.com/us/wikileaks-cia-hack-impact,news-24622.html

He is possibly is somewhere else already. China, Russia, North Korea Idk.

True, they can't even stop a plane from crashing with no survivors.

ASSANGE IS DEAD

Why do you care if people watch it or not? Pruned or deleted? For fucking what, another circumcision thread? I sincerely hope you die a violent death faggot. You deserve it.

So I see Assange is alive at least.

he's a shill fampai

Literally a copypaste I saw by a leaf yesterday

Yeah man I work for Subway and I've had probably 50 bongs over the past hour to ensure accuracy with my investigation into the released documents.

My findings suggest the same.

>mate you're a fucking donkey

His eyelid messed up too, I'm pretty sure this is just them merging two clips together rather than any CGI fuckery.

True.

You shouldn't trust Hannity.

I'm not convinced. This is him. He's saying too much, he's doing too much.

>This much CIA information has been stolen by russia

No matter how they try to spin it the CIA is still going to come off as a bunch of incompetents

>donkey detected

Wait hold up, Pam Anderson assasinated julian? This timeline boys, wew

this is assange.

he gave the signal several times.

those of us who know about this never had any concerns anyway.

protip: the claims that wikileaks had been compromised came from the cia, and indicated that the nsa was responsible. they wrapped the truth in a dirty lie. this is about the nsa vs the cia.

CIA hacks you while you watch this gif.

[ whistling intensifies ]

This is ;"The dog ate my homework" tier lame.lol

Assange himself just confirmed that the questioning the messenger narrative is literally just shilling

What is the name of the whistle song going on? I like it. It`s kinda blowy and war-like.

>periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzEqeDMZxv

>Periscope
>No volume control

Why even?

t. Shill

Only that every electronic device has been hacked to spy on people and it's 100x worse than 1984's TV.

I think a very important thing to take away from what he has said so far is, if you know somebody who knows somebody (who is somebody), you are the type of target the CIA looks for.

Assange is safe in Agartha right now.

g'day

questions from

>FOX
>CNN
>ABC

holy shit he's gonna give it to em

I don't trust him to not be a low-IQ moron, but I do trust him to not fake an interview with a dead man (unless doing so would help Trump/America)

>>CIA lost their entire hacking arsenal
What do you mean by lost? Someone sold/leaked it to other states? Or was it hacked by like China/Russia?

That subtle jab at the CIA
That Smirk

>TOP BANTZ

HE DENIED THE RUSSIAN QUESTION!!!

THAT'S SUSPICIOUS!!

>CIA lost their entire hacking arsenal

Jesus christ, it's like Hacknet in real life!

ABC BTFO

Did he died?

They discover an exploit, they pay huge tons of money to hack such exploits, they create hundreds of millions of dollars worth of hacking tools, they use such tools to hack into shit without telling anyone.

Exploit is later found by underfunded Chinese and Russian hackers, they identify which machines were hacked and reverse engineer what CIA did

So explain how doesn't lead to the conclusion that assange is dead and that they're using advanced CGI/editing kikery to make it look like it's him?

I fucking hate to think about this, but it makes sense
>be CIA
>cause moira ddos back in october
>do this while (((chemical attack))) occurs at small london airport
>internet is off, locals spooked
>itstime.jpg
>rush embassy
>take assange
>probably kill him
>Do this with every other wikileak person you can
>take control of the org
>shill out other (((leaks))) to confirm credibility
>"no bros for real we're not compromised lmao"
>once ppl trust you, dump a series of major "damning" (((leaks))) that seem irrefutable
>In truth, the leaks were faked
>Use this to come out with a press conference and evidence to finally discredit wikileaks, putting a nail in the coffin for whistleblowers once and for all

And don't you mother fuckers tell me that they'd never fucking think to do this. These traitors are sociopath kike freaks. They'd do anything.

>tfw the Fox News bimbo had a better question than CNN or ABC

why would asangee share details of the cia haxor tools with the tech companies if they are in on it??

Who was that guy Assange btfo with the Russian hacking bullshit

twitter.com/BrianRoss

Why would Russia want to undermine the Drone King? He's gone now.

Assange just told CNN to fuck off, basically.

I love it. LOL.

>Brazil and ecuador are not really known for their extremists

Fair enough.

I'm not telling you how I know because that would tell (((them))). They could prolly work out how we to subvert such methods, we can, but let them do their own work.

It's him. It's not CGI him. It's him. He's in front of a green-screen and this too is deliberate and done for many reasons.

Thanks.

I missed it, any youtube links?

This was honestly the most boring shit I've ever seen in my life. I couldn't even understand him half the time, as he mumbled through it all.

Dude at this I'm ready to say fuck the cloak and dagger. It isn't efficient. The time for tinkertailorniggerspy is over. The time for launching missiles is now.

I work for CNN and just shit my pants, I'm sat in my own poop right now. will anyone match me?

Well it's a private music tracker, it's filled with them. That guy literally denies anything that denounces any leftist.

Hurts Obama, Hillary or anyone else, it's Russia!

>I'm a data analyst for a Fortune 500 company
>I'm a useless cog in a massive machine that doesn't actually know shit but went to the right libtard factory school to land this worthless job.

Bump. And some minor shill feeding, because it makes me smile.