Nigger Pastor gives congregants rat poison to show Power of Faith

>At a Christian conference held at Grace Living Hope Ministries, Pastor Light Monyeki fed faith-filled congregants rat poison mixed with water to reportedly nourish their bodies and heal the sick

>5 dead - 13 Hospitalized

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4211320/Christian-pastor-tells-congregation-drink-RAT-POISON.html
ajeteys.com/5-dead-13-hospitalised-after-pastor-light-monyeki-gave-church-members-anointed-rat-poison-to-drink-photos/

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/snake-handling-pentecostal-pastor-dies-snake-bite/story?id=22551754YE
youtube.com/watch?v=WSkDdSraN7M
tigerbrands.com/home-care/?w3tc_note=flush_all#Doom
youtube.com/watch?v=wHunX299P_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He told parishioners to drink from a bottle of water laced with noxious Rattex

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Rattex can lead to death in humans, as it prevents clotting in the body, meaning those who ingest it can bleed to death

>Monyeki claimed that drinking the water mixed with Rattax would bring 'nourishment unto bodies and healing unto the sick'

>Pastor Light Monyeki preached to worshipers at the Grace Living Hope Ministries

All we have to do is stop feeding them for like a week and the nigger problem fixes itself.

Why Sup Forums, why?

Not even once

Dare I say, /our nigger/?

>only 5 dead
Bummer.

We wuz healurs n shiiiet

it was only a matter of time till that fucker killed someone

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's the story on this?

Holy fuck I'm dying lmao

>tfw too intelligent to ingest rat poison and get raid sprayed in your face

I thought he put it in without telling them. They knew?

Didn't even one of them stop and think drinking rat poison might just be a bad idea?

Oh I see it's bugspray.

A big reason AIDS is such a big issue in Africa is that they have a belief that they can cure it by fucking a virgin, so people with AIDS actively seek to infect each other. Africans can't into medicine.

Nig's gonna nig nog.
That's what 60 IQ do to you.

>nig suicide cult, 5 people dead
>Jonestown, 900+ people dead
Stupid nigs can't do anything right.

>ayy, drink up nigga

SO YOU SAYIN

This is why Protestantism is shit, the logical conclusion of Sola Scripture

Scriptura*

>stupid niggers doing stupid nigger things

Post more stupid niggers.

In Rwanda, parents pay an hiv infected man to have sex with their daughter when she reaches puberty. Not even joking

It is the logical conclusion of being a nigger

for what purpose?

clearly their hearts were not fully devoted to the lord.

only those pure of faith can pass the healing test.

this test served to expose the liars and the sinners.

This is Christianity folks
Not even once

To cleanse them or bring them good luck or something. I can't remember

I'm an atheist but this is clearly niggers

Meme this into Islam, they're the closet things to rats apart from rats. Literally bring death to islam followers. Especially the dumb 3rd-worlders.

Excellent work.

Jonestown was majority non-white

Some Africans believe if an HIV infected man has sex with a virgin that would cure them. I'm guessing got it backwards and actually HIV affected men who pay parents to have sex with their virgin daughters.

>psychopath wants to torture and kill people
>uses religion as a front to his sick and twisted cravings
>of course the weak minded fall for it

i wonder if he got away with it, or if the court decided they willingly killed themselves

Something like this happen a few years ago. A African pastor led his congregants into the sea with the promise that God wouldn't let them drown if they had faith in Him.

>Luke 4:12 Jesus answered, "It is said: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

I always LOL @ dumbass fedora tippers trashing Christianity. You're the equivalent of clueless liberal freshmen complaining about "duh evil capitalists" while knowing fuckall about the system.

Meanwhile modern science uses electroshock and frontal lobotomies ....

Deuteronomy 6:16 ye shall not tempt the LORD your God

It's also funny how atheists always have to tell you they're atheist. You personally are on par with annoying vegans and faggot crossfitters. How does that feel?

Did he drink it himself? Of course not.

That's above his pay grade

>5 dead - 13 Hospitalized
This man is doing God's work. Please let him continue his ministry.

kys and find out, come back and let us know k

Loo or street?

>got it backwards and actually HIV affected men who pay parents to have sex with their virgin daughters.
No, the men acted as a gigolo. Their was an interview with one on BBC radio 4. It was his profession

God made 5 new nigger angels that day.

I think he didn't disclose that he had hiv, tho ofc the practice of paying a man to have sex with your young daughter is mental enough

I guess they'll have to prove it wasn't suicide to Ol'Petey first though.

Reminder that if you christfags dont drink rat poison you are not true christians.

That goes for all religions actually.

This. Even Jesus told Satan "Do not put the LORD your God to the test." When he was tempted to fling himself from the top of the temple.

The problem isn't that they're niggers. It's that they're niggers who believe in skydaddy

>ingest poison
>get poisoned

aye da white man be keepin us down agen

It's a rite of initiation. He's literally the village man who fucks young girls to bring them into adulthood, and he almost always has AIDS.

good...gooood.

i thought everyone did this

????????????

NO.
the problem is that that nigger priest was so stupid that he didn't even get what religion or being a priest mean.

he was supposed to replace the rat poison with food colouring and then claim that them not feeling sick was due to their faith in god.
that's how you do miracles and get easy donations from stupid niggers. Scamming them is the easiest trick to learn and yet he didn't get it.

have you ever seen a white priest testing god's powers without a failsafe in case the miracle didn't happen?

>verming exterminating itself

>the men acted as a gigolo
>rite of initiation
And here I though Africans place a high value on virginity.

Ayo dis shit ain't tastin like Patron, my nigga. Yous a lie.

I think he has a history of this. He sounds like a sadistic sociopath who knew exactly what he was doing.

It's DEET.

Pretty much poison. You're not supposed to ingest it or get it on your skin. You're better off just dealing with the bugs than using it.

The ones that died weren't true believers. It's not his fault, they lacked faith.
Sup Forums should stand up for him and not allow him to be persecuted. He is doing God's work.
He stays in Africa though, we don't need more mental niggers in the west.

>he was supposed to replace the rat poison with food colouring

Maybe he's a true believer, user? He really thought God would ;protect everyone.

That's what they said.

>have you ever seen a white priest testing god's powers without a failsafe in case the miracle didn't happen?

abcnews.go.com/US/snake-handling-pentecostal-pastor-dies-snake-bite/story?id=22551754YE

Yes

No stupid leaf, the problem is they're niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=WSkDdSraN7M

>Light Monyeki
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

just says advanced active ingredients
tigerbrands.com/home-care/?w3tc_note=flush_all#Doom

kek

Its Africa we are talking about. They knew, that is why they paid him.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHunX299P_4

Here's an interview. The title these guys have is the village "hyena"

Wasn't DNP, a highly risky dieting drug from the 50s or shit, also based on rat poison?

He was just trying to cleanse their bodies of those Satanic fat cells.

>this thread
Fuck, my sides cannot last much longer.

POO

The scriptures say "do not test your God". This is the exact kind of thing they're talking about.

is that a turk test.

savage

parents let him rape thie rkids and he's HIV positive but it's part of their culture.

Suicide Squad

IN

>South African congregation
>SA
>Africa
You forgot the only important part of the entire story.

>have you ever seen a white priest testing god's powers without a failsafe in case the miracle didn't happen?
yes. Study the history of the Church, cuck

kek

KANGS

sheeeit

dis pastor just doin them good worx

>Protestantism is shit
>checks the flag

What a pootastic argument, Pajeet.

LOO

I think people interpret religion too literally

if there's god or some allpowerfull beings, they wouldn't manifest themselves in such obvious ways