Right Wing Protection Squads

Does Sup Forums know if anyone is organizing right wing protection squads for anti-trump riots after seeing based stick man's exploits?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Rothco-Clear-Polycarbonate-Antiriot-Shield/dp/B0098KG0IO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489072376&sr=8-1&keywords=riot shield blank
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAA

Daily reminder you won't go outside if this is the case since you're all fat pigs.

just need to buy bunch of poly carbonate shield like amazon.com/Rothco-Clear-Polycarbonate-Antiriot-Shield/dp/B0098KG0IO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489072376&sr=8-1&keywords=riot shield blank
so we can get a shield wall going, hell, even get 2 so we can dual wield shields

>not right wing safety squads
baka desu senpai

This could be an additional function of our safety squads.

MAKE GENERALS dont be lazy user you know how they do the generals

>a bunch of these

>https//www.andasomeofthese.com

It needs to be organized though, under central leadership. The last thing we need is some loon who just got his CCP a day ago blasting some commie in the face. It'd be a media nightmare. An organization that had rules and could instill discipline

I like the term Safety Squad

Safety squad works. My point is organization is required. Has anyone formalized a group?

Wait Safety Squad will get torn apart for being the new SS. Same letters, same job. Might have to be PS

That was my point. Don't get cucked. They will make SS associations either way. might as well double down and get some tight aesthetics on the way

Yeah, they will be full of guys like
>pic related

Yes

Anti-Com

You need to set up licensed security forces. Legit shit

>Does Sup Forums know if anyone is organizing right wing protection squads
look up militias.
there are plenty all across the US and of all ethnicity and color.
all local and hoping to protect their own neighborhoods if shtf.
hopefully if shtf they all cooperate to restore the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Why the fuck do I keep getting spam blocked?

The logo could be interlocking "S's" to form two eights. To appease Kek. Plus the 88 of 1488...

I like anticom