Maybe It’s a Bad Sign When Hospitals Come Out Against Your Healthcare Plan

It took them 8 YEARS, 8 fucking years to come up with this shit? How can they be so STUPID?
They spend 8 years talking trash about Obamacare but they had no idea what healthcare actually is, just like their master "who knew healthcare would be so complicated! I just have to hate whatever Obama does no matter what!"

gq.com/story/hospitals-against-trumpcare

Not just the American Hospital Association, but also the American Medical Association, American Nurses Association, and the American Academy of Pediatrics.

Or when climate scientists come out against your climate plan. Or when generals and the intelligence community come out against your foreign policy plans. Or when economists come out against your budget plans.
Republicans basically support the complete opposite of every expert in the related field.

This healthcare plan is designed to let very rich people pay less taxes. All other effects are inconsequential.

Where were the hospitals when treating illegal immigrants caused the closure of so many emergency rooms?

Watching the senate and house discussions/debates on healthcare is fucking infuriating. Republicans are being incredibly disingenuous and in a lot of cases just outright lying through their teeth. And being smug about it to boot. Seriously, fuck them.

Maybe Obamacare is a bad thing when the best doctor in America calls it the worst thing since slavery?

And not just a few hospitals...Safety Net hospitals, Catholic hospitals, Children's hospitals, Psychiatric hospitals, American Hospital Association, Federation of American Hospitals, America's Essential Hospitals.
Doctors and Nurses are against it....The American Medical Association, American Nurses Association, American College of Physicians, National Nurses United, National Physicians Alliance Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
Even the insurance companies that would make huge profits from it are starting to speak out against it.
Oh yeah and AARP.
So, maybe it's a bad sign when nearly everyone is against your healthcare plan.

Why are you worried about our healthcare when Ivan has sacced half of your country?

I work with and manage ER's nationally. The ACA had a positive impact on hospitals and patients simultaneously by reducing the number of uninsured patients. The GOP plan will not only undo that, but will make it worse:
Reducing Medicaid support will have a ripple effect. Because there will be more uninsured patients hospitals will have to demand more from commercial insurance (health plans from employers) to offset the losses.
These costs will be passed along to the commercial insurance consumer who is already propping up the system as it is.
If costs go up and the individual mandate goes away, some people will understandably choose to drop insurance all together. And then they become part of the growing uninsured population that further taxes the system as a whole. And the cycle continues.

Ukraine must be stopped from interfering in US domestic politics.

banderists are afraid trump will recognize crimea and even donbass so they are working overtime to undermine him online
like concerntrolling over US healthcare

Hospitals, not pharma or insurance, is the single worst drain on healthcare costs

t. 32 y/o radiologist

nice slide thread buddy be sure to tell Vladimir about it when he comes to tuck you in later

THE ukraine

My old PCP just retired. He is an old jew.

He told me once if govt just got 100% out of healthcare the costs would drop up to 75%. All the bullshit things they have to do makes the neighborhood doctor that does housecalls completely cost prohibitive. Probably 80% of er visits could be handled by a doc doing housecalls.

Youll see paramedics doing housecalls soon. Now youre getting someone making $17/hr seeing 100 patients a day. Quality of care is terrible

>gq
>he reads men's fashion magazines

I'm not defending the healthcare plan, but GQ is fake news

Gov't doesn't want a healthy populace though. They want everyone sick feeble and indebted up to their eyeballs.

not an argument

The Republicans wonderful "Market Based Solution" is a mandatory 30% surcharge that you have to pay on insurance premiums if you let your coverage lapse for 60 days. This surcharge will be administered by the insurance company, and they will be required by law to carry it out even if they don't want too (lol).

So instead of ebil government forcing you to pay a tax, you will instead be forced to shell out your money to a corporation. Market Based Solutions!

Hospital groups are fucking scammers.

Hospitals lined up for the ACA because it enabled them to rip off even more people.

Enjoy your $100 single pill of Tylenol.

Hospitals could careless about healthcare insurance. If they really cared they would do their job for free

They want the insurance industry to work precisely so they CAN get paid.

Hey retards Ukraine proxyfag is trolling you. Stop responding god damn.

>Maybe it's a bad sign when banks come out against your economic plan

>Maybe it's a bad sign when military industries come out against your foreign policy

>what do hostpitals know about health care?

They know they want money

Do people actually think hostpitals work to better mankind?

hospitals took a major hit from the ACA though

hurr maybe hospitals are immune from moral hazards

Я yкpaїнcький, я нe пpoкci зaзивaлa.

Hospitals made $1,000,000,000,000.00 last year.

One trillion dollars.

They love Obamacare dollars.

Drain the swamp.

>hostpital
What the fuck is a hostpital?

lol completely improper Russian... nice try, shill

>when (((climate scientists))) come out against your climate plan
>when generals and the (((intelligence community))) come out against your foreign policy plans
>when (((economists))) come out against your budget plans

Republicans have been jerking off to globalism and Jeb Bush for the past 8 years. Of course they haven't come up with a healthcare plan worth a shit.

Trump should let them flounder for a month or so and then pull the plu

Цe yкpaїнcький нe pociйcькa, лиcт.

>call dissenters Jews and declare victory!

If you want Hospitals to make less money, guillotine the boomers.

Please stop, shill. You're ruining my day...

No im mad, they aren't doing Rand Pauls health care plan which is the one they've been wor king on for 8 years . They just made one on the spot, also you have to take unto account hospitals like when everyone is forced on insurance.

a chemu vy ne v ato?

>all unionized
>all benefit finacially from the current Obamacare insurance racket

As opposed to "muh 20 gorillion", virtue signaling retards on the left? It's been covered to death that Obamacare is going to collapse on itself sooner rather than later and Dems are lying about wanting to keep it just to be able to say they were against any new HC proposal that will inevitably pass.

>some healthcare is expensive
>get insurance to cover the big stuff
>insurance pays a fraction of claim
>hospitals raise prices 300% to get the actual costs covered
>now everything is so expensive, minor issues require insurance unless your very wealthy

So, insurance is realistically required

No upfront pricing

Medical professionals are all doing well financially

Insurance companies are raking it in, dropping ACA when it doesn't suite them.

And the American people are fucked over while my eye doctor buys an AMG mercedes sedan when he doesn't feel like driving his BMW M3 or Range Rover.

My ER bill for a blood test and a mri was $11,000, but lucky me only had to pay $1,800.

Yeah, this is fine.

>Я знaю Укpaїнcькoю мoвa, я Укpaїнcькi

Чтo тaкoe Гyгл пepeвoдчик, OP?

There is literally nothing wrong with universality in care, private or public.

Ameriniggers will learn the hard way that to be effecient you need people paying into the system.

Obamacare is a pile of shit, its pseudo republican replacement is a near identical pile of shit and its dead on arrival since it doesn't even have support from most Republicans. This is why the Republican establishment is such a joke and why they got their asses handed to them by Trump.

Trump needs to put his backing behind Rand Paul's plan.

>people who might lose money oppose bill regardless of if it might help others or not
It takes away the unconstitutional Obama fee (that's force inflating coverage numbers)

Weren't hospitals for that custerfuck 'Obamacare?

How'd that work out?

Appeal to authority is a fallacy

The mental gymnastics by drumpfkins is so amusing.

Are you scared for your cheeto benito???

That's good ... then you can finally stop this fucking charade and use some proper progressive taxation to pay for it.

At the moment Obamacare is paid by one segment of the population, the middle class too stupid to just take the penalty.

The rich are laughing, the poor are laughing, the healthcare industry are laughing, the middle class got fucked.

Time to spread the misery around ... or end the welfare state.

wrong.

the individual mandate (although unconstitutional) drives down premiums because it forces young healthy people who wouldn't ordinarily want or need insurance to buy it.

Its just a wealth transfer from healthy to sick.

The new plan does nothing to control for costs or increase competition, its retarded

>a chemu vy ne v ato?

>Чтo тaкoe Гyгл пepeвoдчик, OP?

>40 minutes later, no replies

this exposes the shill

>Trump needs to put his backing behind Rand Paul's plan.

Lol fuck no. Any american has a healthy distrust of Russians. Same as they do for us. We were barely allies in ww2, and spent the remainder of the time at each others throats.

It drives down premiums from a theoretical situation which never existed in the US.

Instead they came from a situation where poor people were encouraged not to use healthcare, whereas poor people (unlike the middle class) now have low deductible plans instead.

They came from a situation where health insurance was capped and where you basically had to become near destitute to get state aid for healthcare.

The premiums and deductibles imposed on the middle class would always have skyrocketed even if no one took the penalty.

Everyone knew, everyone was lying ... Obama included.

Then make an argument

No one is buying Ryan's POS bill. He's a fucking liar claiming that is what this past election was run on

ONLY accept the #RandPlan as the basis for any replacement legislation

Socialized medicine is beurocratic mess. Fuck you, im not waiting 3 months to get an xray. Its not even just the UK either, all the commonwealth countries have shit tier healthcare and waits. Even the way the doctors handle prescriptions is fucking retarded. Its all bullshit, and people dont have time to worry about whether or not they can see a doctor in time, and as for the costs, its bloated by the government being so heavily involved.

Obviously if a doc has his own practice hell make bank. And they should after 8+ years of work. It's hospitals and pharma that are fucked not doctors

>make a plan that doesn't let the hospital work on as many people as they want with the government paying them for it
>WOW HOSPITALS DONT LIKE WHO WHO KNEW?!?

Yeah because the penalty was bullshit so everyone just ate the cost. No fucking shit there was a reduction in uninsured.

Youre just mad because Obama isnt there to protect you anymore.
Let them burn.

Hospitals stand to lose profit on this, that is the only reason these (((organizations))) have risen up.

>every US citizen is forced to purchase into the healthcare system
>Is suprised healthcare system doesn't want it dismantled

so this the price Trump had to pay to get ryan and congress on his side, let them have obmacare so they can help only their rich friends

god damn it trump, get off your fucking ass and deal with the traitors already

Drumpf is finished. It's over for him.

>all traditionally conservative as fuck.

if the doctors are against it it's not going to pass. Doctors are half the republican base, the half that actually gives money to their campaigns.

>hospitals mad their free money will dry up

meanwhile the actually good hospitals keep running off private donations and funding

When is Russia going to carpet-bomb Ukraine subhuman hobbits? Americans don't want to die for your meme country, fuck off.

Here in Michigan, the car dealerships have all come out strongly in favor of our state law that forbids purchasing vehicles directly from the manufacturer.

Funny how that works.

the republican purge was going to have to happen

why is ukraine such a shit hole?

Why can't people see insurance is not the way anymore? The future is untaxed HSA's.

I never understood why hospitals love illegals so much.
Sure sounds like an argument.

>hospitals are privately run businesses
>hospitals charge $300+ for a $1 IV bag of saline
>hospitals are upset tens of millions of poor people will lose their insurance

Makes sense

Apparently if you subsidize the costs of poor sick people, you wind up paying more!

Oh and now those poor sick people will have more children and live longer, causing your premiums to ever increase to subsidize their insurance.

You can't have public welfare when the majority of people eligible for it have no interest in getting off of it.

>REEE I DON'T WANT TO WAIT
(meanwhile he can't even afford to get one at all in the current system)

You retards always make me laugh.

I've been unemployed since last September. I can't even afford to have a doctor be in the same room as me.

These fucking niggers have been getting free healthcare for decades and are bitching about not getting enough free shit.

Source

why can't they just remove health care altogether?

doctors are a business, just like pharmaceuticals

we already know how to 'cure' diseases, eat properly and get physical activity, so not having health care would only affect the naturally weak, preventing them from breeding, and further reducing the need for 'health care'

That's pretty much nationwide. I think Tesla is the only one to fight it and succeeded, except in NJ.

Yeah, US healthcare is fucking garbage. But complaining about rationing is fucking stupid when at the current time your effective access is even less.

I wish this kind of social Darwinism would be accepted as the norm in US, but the welfare state has gone away with responsibility.

>Trump plans to slash hospital spending and costs
>Hospitals are outraged

Yeah, I'd be fucking pissed too if I started earning half as much. You should be cheering when billionaires, millionaires and the politically corrupt get angry.