SO FUCKING PREDICTABLE !!

You guys are not that different than leftist shills...You will turn a blind eye to reality when it is uncomfortable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQo2iPJOWB8
google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/politics/articles/2017-03-08/u-s-russia-counter-erdogan-in-syria-as-fight-scrambles-allies
youtube.com/watch?v=RZIhijE0ZqM
youtube.com/watch?v=-WyBk9RgQ-Y
usdebtclock.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce?

this is a pro trump board for the next 8 years
sage

>blindly follow Trump
Gee mister, why are your nose so long?

>taking advice from Sweden

>nobody replies for 30 minutes
GUYS IT WAS CENSORED AND PRUNED

>WAAAAH NO ONE REPLIED TO MY BAIT THREAD WAAAAAAAH
faggot, sage goes in all fields

Maybe if you were reasonable about it and maybe gave an outline of what you were on about rather than acting like a faggot then people would me more inclined to listen.

Sauce?

I'm starting to think you people are all (deep down) Neocon kikes.

Outline what you were talking about next time

You are so interested in a debate that you are not even providing the source or a link to the video, well done

google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/politics/articles/2017-03-08/u-s-russia-counter-erdogan-in-syria-as-fight-scrambles-allies

We are working with Russia in Syria

Ignore this

>some faggot youtuber

I'm not wasting 7 minutes on a video with a clickbait title unless it's actually worthwhile.

Give. an. Outline.

Quiet shills.

We're watching Assange.

We're watching assange frog shut up. Sage grows in all fields.

I guess that explains it...I thought POL was more than just a pro-Tump place...Turns out it's populated by Neocons who pretend to be nationalist / far right....Or immature idiots who understand nothing about foreign policy.

>still failing to give an outline

You must have watched it if you think it's so important, so tell us what it's about you raging faggot.

say what its in the video that your autistic enough to think is being censored end ignored.

name one (1) factual think in this video that i haven't read myself elsewhere

Guess what -- the Russia attacks are designed to tie his hands on this issue, and they have.

He can't just embrace Russia when they've hung that cloud of suspicion over him -- it would make people on the fence believe the attacks and unmake his whole presidency.

I think you are the one who is blind to reality.

There's a second cold war.
America voted peace yet they got war.
interesting times we live in.

He's a shabos goy
wake up from your slumber.

I remember you, swedefag, from the campaign. You shilled hard for hillary, I was sure you would've killed yourself the morning after the results. Do it now.

I came here looking for an argument. But I leave disappointed.

>You must have watched it if you think it's so important, so tell us what it's about you raging faggot.

I won't. Don't watch it. You're better off posting kek memes.

BYEEEEEE
BYE BYEEEEEEE
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok, OP's faggotry confirmed.

Nothing to see here guys.

Unsubscribe from WeAreChange. They are cuck libtards. Seriously, they are cancer. IF YOU SEE THEM, IGNORE THEM. Trust me on this folks. They are globalists and all that stuff

>YES GOY SHABBOS GO- I MEAN PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP IS UNKEKED GOYS
slit your wrist, schlomo
we all know your tricks

There's nothing to argue...It seems quite clear to me that a solid 80 or 90% of people who post on POL are not fucking "red pilled". They're just useful idiots who happen to be anti-pc when it comes to race / immigration. Yet they're eternal suckers , who understand nothing about their country's own foreign policy , and even when they do , they'll turn a blind eye to it once they've discovered they've been had , betrayed by the guy they elected... They'll give him a free pass.
Why ? Probably ego...Fanboyism , you name it.

What's happening is the Russian spies were caught and Trump was briefed by Americans who actually know what they are doing.

Looks like a fucking retard. Why lend ant credence to him?

I don't support Trump, never really have. He's the perfect American president though, the fat idiots deserve him.

Good, because the Neocons are actually right

>Liberalism isn't a mental illne-

>Hurr Drumpf is bad because he's doing everything he said he would.
>Hurr Drumpf has betrayed his supporters.

Bro, they are cancer i'm not kidding!
DO NOT WATCH "WE ARE CHANGE"
THEY ARE SCAM
FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS
NOT A DRILL FOLKS
THIS IS A PROPAGANDA WARFARE AGAINST THE ALT RIGHT
YOU ARE BEING TRICKED

In your loo!

I don't care what the guy looks like...Fact check what he's talking about....That's the only thing that matters. Or you can keep on pretending that Trump's foreign policy is going to be different than Clinton's..or Bush's

Holy shit that was painful to watch. I'd rather read.

>make shitty thread
>no one replies to a shitty thread
>WAHHHH YOU GUYS ARE HYPOCRITES
kys french scum. dont you have some more trash to trow in the middle of the street as a way to stand against terrorism?

oy vey how dare you hate russia and putin

>Good, because the Neocons are actually right
You mean , right like this ?

>Bush's
The only reason people think the Iraq war was a bad thing is because of liberal propaganda.

When I come across a board I don't like I leave it

>Wearechange

Stop posting your shitty informationless video here. nobody gives a shit about your retarded uninformed opinions.

Shareblue you have unmarked vehicles following all of your families.

Have fun.

>le audit the happening meme

He's not wrong though. They know what they are doing. The Iraq war wasn't a sloppy response to bad intel. It was a calculated measure to further America's national interests abroad.

AGAIN....

You're either a shill , a useful idiot or a jew.

I normally shouldn't care but unfortunately , what you guys do (with your foreign policy) influence my country.

I'll go even further (while i'm at it)...You guys "liberating" France back in the 40's was the worst thing that has ever happened to France and the rest of Europe. We would've better off with Nazis in power.

duh, shills think they're clever now because they finally discovered that shills exist and they can muddy the water by accusing everyone of being shills

if you were around for Sup Forums years ago you'll remember "trolls trolling trolls"

Now we have "shills shilling shills"

>no fly zones are the same as safe zones in syria

>why is trump being mean to Iran but not Saudi arabia yet :( is he friends with ISIS now?????

such a dumb video

OP post Luke (((Rudowski))) and wonders why no one responds....

youtube.com/watch?v=-WyBk9RgQ-Y

AGAIN....

>le audit the happening meme

He's not wrong though. They know what they are doing. The Iraq war wasn't a sloppy response to bad intel. It was a calculated measure to further America's national interests abroad.

>I'll go even further (while i'm at it)...You guys "liberating" France back in the 40's was the worst thing that has ever happened to France and the rest of Europe. We would've better off with Nazis in power.

But America "liberating" France and other European nations was one of the best things to happen to America. We pursue our own interests and you are retarded to think we do or ought to do otherwise

How ironic of you

this is why i voted for him lol

so i guess you watched the video.
if you're actually interested in discussion about it, why don't YOU FUCKING TALK ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THE VIDEO INSTEAD OF SQUAWKING
>Sup Forums BTFOO, Sup Forums BTFOO
shill or just retarded, either way you're less than worthless

>It was a calculated measure to further America's national interests abroad.

usdebtclock.org

>he doesn't understand debt

spending deficits are made knowing that the growth of the economy will provide more value than the interest of the debt.

Debt is a tool. Name one big corporation that doesn't have debt.

It's quite funny. I made a thread about him changing the GOP platform on Ukraine right after meeting with Kisylak and no one posted in it. I think the sliding is real.

>shill or just retarded, either way you're less than worthless
You're fighting (((their))) war and you're happy about it. like a pig rolling in mud

Keep looking the other way idiot..

>he thinks establishment politicians give a shit about deaths or debt
they make money off the debt, that's why there's so much. It's not an accident. How naive are you? Why do you think people wanted Trump? We're sick to death of slimy shitheads running things.

IM currently watching it right now. But Trump is correct about ISIS. We are currently shipping weapons and money to the "rebels" which are literally just a front for ISIS, and that's info that you can just get on wikipedia. The US is shipping weapons to ISIS. Theres a reason the US got mad when Putin bombed the shit out of ISIS one weekend and did more damage to them in those 2 days than we had the whole time.

We can be anti isis and anti iran still. Just like during ww2, we were anti Nazi, but also anti russia.

Im not really sure what the problem is here to be honest

>No argument just like the video

>avoids actual discussion again in order to call me a jew
HMMM

>that guys nose
oy
fucking
vey

>You guys are not that different than leftist shills...You will turn a blind eye to reality when it is uncomfortable
It's human nature.

there's no problem. Surrendermonkey OP is just desperate for any reason to act like hot shit

Thats what I thought.

I guess the big issue here is that Trump wants to stay non-intervention, but he also wants to fight ISIS?

Make a better thread if you want discussion. Nobody cares what Maddie has to say anyways.

>I made a thread about him changing the GOP platform on Ukraine right after meeting with Kisylak and no one posted in it.

Just look at some of the responses i'm getting...Says it all doesn't it ?...I originally thought POL was against the neocon/zionist foreign policy , turns out they're either too fucking stupid to even understand what it's all about or they'll admit they're openly pro-neocons when they're confronted to the truth...