How would you rank his presidency so far?

How would you rank his presidency so far?

Great

0/10, like most sane people predicted, he is floundering and has absolutely no idea what he is doing. Combined with the fact that himself and his administration are likely tied with Russia, it's not looking too good. Donald Trump is nothing more than a silver-spoon-in-mouth bankruptcy artist, and that's all he has ever been. Anyone who thought that a billionaire would actually look out for the average American is nothing short of autistic and delusional. Enjoy yet another nail in the coffin for Western civilization.

Kill yourself

You forgot to mention that we can't let him get by nuclear codes

is he even going to "erase the state lines" on healthcare

disappointed so far

he will sell out to Paul Ryan etc and be paid back by being allowed to save face

10/10, got more done in his first month and a half than every other president i've lived through during their entire presidencies.

Nice argument, really made me think. Please, I'm waiting to hear the 'good' things Trump has done for this country thus far other than shady back door deals for his billionaire buddies and the most corrupt administrative cabinet in over a century.

Where's the fucking wall construction site, Don?/10

Terrible. Lied his way to the office. Didn't achieve one thing he said he would.

Ban failed. The new one will fail as well
No mass deportations
Amnesty to illegals
He's gonna compromise with Dems and that will get him stabbed in the back.

1/10

b+

he has only kept a lot of his promises so far. I want him to keep damn near every single one

State lines need 60 votes instead of 51 so it will have to happen in a different bill.

why do you even try? you're not going to make anybody here turn their backs on what they know is right

you know they're not actually going to pay you, ctr.

i dont care
Trump is the bomb

Best president we've had in years.

2/diabetes

2/10.

Obamacare lite is not that great as an idea, his ban failed and wasn't well planned anyway (Even leaving aside the ethical implications, it was just straight up an ineffective idea), he hasn't started on the wall (Which, even if I think it's a terrible idea was still promised), and so on.

F- HES DESTROYING OUR COUTNRY

agree. Renaming and trying to pass Obamacare without changing anything.
Cuddling up to nigger with crippled hands.

Trying to control drug prices with big government.

fail fail fail. impeach now

sage.

9.25/10

0.75 deducted for some stupid tweets

contracts are supposed to be awarded in april

3/5 i think everybody wins something from this. Trashing the TTIP/TTP deals was really nice and the wall doesnt matter because USA is 50% shitskin already.

B

Obamacare lite and he seem to get softer on immigration. that aside he's doing well

It's too early to tell.

If you're on the left and you think everything Stephen Colbert says is absolutely hilarious, then he's 0/10 and he's going to kill us all.

If you're on the right, you're waiting to see how things go. Plans don't immediately come into play, especially those that are meant to help long term economy.

So far
>Cutting down on immigration
>CEOs are investing into American workers
>Military spending is going to go up
>Ridiculously overpaid federal programs are being slashed

Yeah, and what history has shown time and time again is that what people often think is right turned out to be pretty retarded. Like electing a shady, egotistical retard who apparently has plenty of time to light up Twitter and spread baseless claims and play golf, but not enough time to come up with a new Health Care bill that wasn't completely half assed. But who needs health care, right? What civilization needs a mentally and physically healthy population?

It's so funny to me that you fucking retards can't just admit Donald Trump is a joke and always was, he hasn't even been in office for 2 months yet and people are already talking impeachment. It's OK though, continue listening to 'what you think is right', I'm sure Donnie will make us all millionaires and the wealth will trickle down any moment now. Can't wait to see what his tax plan will do for the middle and lower classes he so loves talking about.

Get ready for Rushmore

I take it that you don't mess with steel or coal?

5/10

Will become a 10 once he is proven right about wiretapping and when he can at last finalize his immigration policies

> this february had the highest job growth in a decade
> some 200.000 new jobs
> blunder

bretty gud/10
been enjoying all the salt over trump meeting campaign promises.

Bill Clinton
>Fucked another girl while in office
>Was tried for the rape of a child and his wife laughed at the victim
>Frequently had "private parties" at a pedophiles private island

Donald Trump
>Said insensitive but true things about women

What did he say that isn't true? Pregnancy is a huge inconvenience for the employer. Attractive female reporters wouldn't have their jobs if they weren't attractive.

Donald Trump was just elected in a time of political correctness. So anything he says, even though most of it's true, will face a lot of mentally ill backlash.

>Romania
>Being relevant at all in the world stage

I went to Bucharest two years ago, it's a total commie bloc but god damn you have hot women. Would love some Romanian refugee qts to come over here.

Wtf I hate Trump now
#jebhead

Better than what Jesus Christ

Try again shareblue

Do you really think people here are retarded enough not to spot how wrong this post is?

came to post this

lmao blah blah blah

9 out of 10

12/10 just for the fact that the left is absolutely going insane

shit

Low energy

entertaining hoping he doesn't let his guard down surrounded by Ryan and his cunts

A+ better than grover cleveland. Would re-elect

Kek/kek

I don't know

>CEOs investing in American workers
Literally irrelevant because of automation, but OK.
>Military spending is going to go up
Yeah, this is a great thing, more taxpayer money going into one of the most bloated bureaucratic nightmares the world has ever seen. Then you have the balls to say:
>Ridiculously overpaid federal programs are being slashed
HAHAHAHAHAHA. It's like you faggots have no critical thinking ability at all, it's like shooting fish in a barrel with you morons.

45/45

He's already done more to achieve his campaign promises than anyone thought possible.

Soon as he begins construction on the wall, you're looking at a 10/10 POTUS.

>I have no argument and was completely blown the fuck out, so I'll pretend to save face by saying blah blah blah

I look forward to eating you and your family during the collapse.

11/10

He's making me proud that I voted for him.

>State lines need 60 votes instead of 51 so it will have to happen in a different bill.

isn't this the key aspect?

you can't have all these shitty local markets

Texas doesn't have a different pricing structure for iPhones vs Ariziona

It's pointless to argue with these r/donalds and drumpflets, they're basically the opposite side of the SJW coin.

guess you should leave then (you won't)

So far he's my personal favourite. I can't stop laughing every time I think about it. I'm laughing right now. Haahahahahhh.

10/10, voted for him and will again in 2020

See, this is what kills me, any criticism of God Emperor Trump means that I am either an SJW or a reddit-tier Drumpfhist, of which I am neither. The world is more than just Left or Right, or Black and White. Reality is many shades of grey, which you faggots either are incapable of understanding or really just have no ability to form a coherent argument. I was just as critical of Obama, and Bush. I don't care about obsolete two party system ideologies, and you shouldn't either. It's leading us to ruin, and you faggots are just lapping it up.

A++

A+ with gold stars. Everything I expected.

10/10

He forced the left off this whole "WHITE MEN ARE DA DEBIL" bullshit.

I'm asking you to tell me what 'good' objective things Donald Trump has done for this country so far, building a wall with billions of taxpayer dollars that Mexicans will just dig under or build make-shift ladders to scale over is kindergarten level thinking. He's not a 'madman' he's an egotistical child who is way over his head.

3/10. Honestly, Trump is in a unique position to challenge the establishment. Unfortunately, he has no idea what he's doing so his Presidency has mostly just business as usual for corporatists and neocons.

11/10

I wish I had voted for him now, but I will in 2020.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is ablolutely hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Just kill yourself.

6/10

HE NEEDS to drop twitter, stop humiliating Arnold and companies that don't seem to care about his daughter.

Also, needs to stop golfing and pay more attention to his administration, the leaks, joining congress on approving stuff, etc.

2/10.

I'm not a brainwashed faggot and know a shit job and future when I see one.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is ablolutely hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>How would you rank his presidency so far?

14/88

>himself

Jesus, if you're going to criticize someone's intelligence learn how to correctly speak your native toungue you peasant.

7.5/10
Said some dumb things, over reliance on executive orders, healthcare plan is retarded, ect. But he's pissing on the media constantly and the economy is already improving, plus we're getting to see in real time exactly how corrupt the government is. If this all continues he's the best president since Reagan

Solid 7/10
Nothing super exceptional, but he is doing better than most. Media is blowing too much out of proportion. Needs some breathing room before he can ramp up to the 9/10 and 10/10 zones

In case you doubt me, see pic related

I'd say he's doing well so far. It's not often that you see a "politician" that actually cares about their country and lives up to their promises.

There's also the fact that he's largely responsible for the regressive left entering its death throes, and the rise in nationalism across the globe. I can guarantee you that no other Republican candidate would've pulled that off.

I'd give him a 9/10 so far. He's shaping up to be one of the best Presidents we've had in a long, long time.

4/10

He hasn't delivered anything. Lot of noise, smoke, but he hasn't delivered. We're 60 days in and he has allowed the media to gum up the gears of government. Almost heads have rolled, almost no asses have been wupped, almost nothing has been made great or started on the way to being great.

He's shitposting on twitter about spook "wiretaps" and America is still bleeding out. The people are waiting Mr. President.

Jesus fucking dick licking Christ, another person from an English speaking country that can't speak proper English and feels like their an authority on what makes a good leader.

>wupped

Fucking "whooped" you inbred mick potato

They're ***

glad a cannibal is telling us completely unbiased facts from the goodness of his heart

keep it up man

Why so many Russian puppet states on this board? You guys haven't been relevant in world politics for decades, just leave

Kek

7/10

Would be higher except he fucked up his travel ban by trying to get it out before it was court-proof. Maybe this second one will work, will have to see.

The artists that make this shit really believe they make themselves look good, don't they?

Ironic that the colours he has chosen are so suitable for each side, because every time I see some retard with a sign saying AMERICA FOR ALL, I instantly think "blue-pilled scum".

If America is for all, presumably they're OK with me - a white British man - coming and living there illegally? No, of course not. This despite the fact I could actually support myself and not leech off the taxpayer forever.

You're still a kid then, if that's the case.

9/11

It's a typo and it's "whupped". Also it's "potatoe".

And "their" is incorrect. And it should be "dick-licking". Your comma also started a run on sentence. And you left out a full stop.

And if you'd like to refute a single point made in this thread, feel free to leave your mongrel colonial style guides aside.

8/10

AMAIZNG !

7/10.

The travel ban was botched, he was duped into letting go of Flynn, and didn't catch on quick enough with Sessions.

He's been too fucking naive that people are gonna let up and he can bribe/coax them into supporting him.

He needs to go Attila the Hun on his enemies, that's why I voted for him.

Stop playing fucking nice with Beltway assholes.

10/10 delivered on literally every single campaign promise. Best president I've seen in a LONG time. Bigly.

>because of automation

pffftrttahahahhahahahahahhahaha

we're FAR away from that being a problem yet, retard. l2engineer

High energy/10

>300,000 new jobs

Can't wait for the media to say
>the honeymoon is over
as if there ever was one to begin with

10/10 Better than my wildest dreams IF he backs Rand Paul and the freedom caucus's healthcare replacement law

Ryan plan NO
YES to the #RandPlan