Pink water

>A salt lake in Melbourne has turned pink due to a combination of sunlight, warm temperatures and low rainfall.
>Wildlife officers said algae growing in the salt crust at the bottom of Westgate Park's lake produce a red pigment.
bbc.com/news/world-australia-39202350

>Residents of Onoway, Alberta, complained to the town office when taps began running pink water on Monday.
>The mayor said it was the unfortunate side-effect of a common water-treatment chemical, potassium permanganate.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39201090

Within a day of each other? Is there more going on than they're telling us?

Go away alex jones.

Too much hormones in the water make the water itself became homosexual.

not as bad as the time actual logs of bullshit washed up on melbourne beaches

Weird. Nice find. But what could it mean? What would really make the water pink? Assuming these two articles are covering up the truth.

Cmon bro. Two huge masses of water turning pink. In two places at opposite ends of the world. With 2 different 'reasons'. And within 24 hours of each other.

Sounds like (they)'ve started adding something to water supplies and it turned the water pink because they hadn't researched possible interactions and they've come up with some quick cover up stories.

>Canada sorry for pink water

What a Canadian article

I don't know that but if I had to guess I'd say some estrogenic chemical or some chemical that causes loss of brain cells. Ironic that it'd be pink for the first one.

>Pink water
Grab your proton packs boys.

anyone can get a sample of the water and perform grade school science on it

>tfw NGE is real
The Don made anime real but not in the way we thought.

I wonder if there's any way to test the water to see what's in it

because girls like pink?
Do you know how retarded you sound?
Esotrogenic chemicals in the water that dye an entire lake pink?
lmao this is honestly the most retarded post i've ever seen
you have no clue about any basic science

>a combination of sunlight, warm temperatures and low rainfall.
Who is stupid enough to fall for this shit?

So we basically have a Red Sea
And a plague of keks all over social media
This is nice I guess I'm a believer now I don't want to die
Just wait till feminist all start aborting their first born

I just meant based on what would be productive for (them). Has no connection to the colour, just an unintended side effect.

Interesting, my town also has a water contamination today. Got emergency messages not to drink the water, not to use it when brushing teeth. They're doing lab analysis on it now, not sure if it's pink though. I might go and check

Can someone see if we got other plagues going on in the world right now ?

Perhaps it's because that's just something commonly put in water. You're the one who implied the color meant anything else besides the presence of chemicals, and associated that yourself.

Pretty good, spainbro

It's a good thing I rarely drink water. Mostly beer and hard liquor.

at this point that's probably true

Canada is on its period
I always knew it was a chick

>he thinks any of those plagues happened
>no historical record of them occurring anywhere except the bibble

>frogs

feminists are free bleeding into the tap water

Unrelated, I think. The water on the right is clearly the result of KMnO4. The only weird thing to me is that they use potassium permanganate on an industrial scale--I assumed it was only used for small scale water purification due to its expense relative to chlorine.

>Pharaoh changes his mind

That's a funny way of saying "God forced him to change his mind by controlling him against his will in order to prove a point"

Sorry, water on the left. The water on the right doesnt look like anything I am familiar with.

Forced him by murdering babies
God is the baddy

PINKED
I
N
K
E
D

if digits i will go to the melbourne one in an hour or so and do some on the scene Sup Forums reporting.

Drink Pink, Goy.

It's good for you.

>mfw the apocalypse is upon us

>using potassium permanganate to treat your water
This is USA/China tier stupidity

Normies.

wtf i love waterfilters now

He hardened his heart. God really is a dick.

Fucking checked

I blame pakis

that lake has been turning pink and back to blue for a long time

>Implying we are not living in kali yug and kali is coming for all of us

Maybe you just have to let the jews go.

Checked

Badass.
>How to make the world interesting again
>Global warming

There's bacteria in the lake isn't there? I recall that they had a similar one in some African country.

Underrated

The pink chemical is a known mind control drug. That is why the media and the authorities aren't raising the alarm. All it takes is a few drops in your drink and 48 hours later you can be made to murder your own family when activated by the chemical trigger. it's the same shit they used on the Aurora shooter. Notice how afterward he didn't remember anything and was acting all drugged out? That is the side effect to the chemicals they use to flush the evidence out of your system.

even the water is #withher trump BTFO

Holy shit I can't believe I never considered it before. Kek was the cause of the plague (or at least a major player) on Egypt. The Jews hate us so much because Kek used to be /theirguy/. It all makes so much sense now.

Wrong. Potassium permanganate is just a good oxidizing agent. It breaks down (i.e., it is reduced) upon contact with human skin, cells, etc.

It is not good for you, but it doesnt have any potential as a mind control drug. Mind control drugs would have to be fairly large and organic, small ionic compounds are just eliminated via urine very quickly.

Here's a (You) you fucking scholar you

Two huge masses?

Ok the lake is big, but the hick town's 200,000 L water tank is not very big.

Learn to permanganate.

>potassium permanganate

I'm not proud that I misread that as "potassium pomegranate." I am amused, but I'm not proud.

their are testing their new population controlling chems in the drinking water. must have added too much pink dye

holy shit

>Implying truth isn't being covered up
You don't need to be /x/tier in your beliefs to believe THAT happens. That's common knowledge.

Get the fuck out. He is right.

lmao

I bet the jews did this

Drove past now fewer than 3 pink lakes. If you can call them lakes. They were more like seasonal floodplain sand pans. And yes the salt minerals are pink due to micro organisms.

That is just what their mind controlled agents were told to tell you. trust me the moment you're exposed to the trigger it's already too late. you just go along with and believe everything you're told until the chemical wears off. The problem is they can make you do anything in that time period, literally anything.

I love Spain.

It nature celebrating International Women's Day

It's beta-carotene produced by the algae.
Studying chemistry sure makes /x/ shit less interesting.

>Jewish fanfiction

So when had the pharao hot necro incest sex with his firstborn son's body?

>5
>All livestock dies

>10
>Firstborn of the cattle dies

How the fuck do they die twice?

Quintessentially Canadian.

WHO YA GONNA CALL?

WHEN THERE'S SOMETHING STRANGE

Potassium permanganate makes stuff really purple.

If there's a small amount of it, shit is pink instead.

So what happened is they put in too much potassium permanganate.

Also note that both countries where British Colonies. What did the Anglo mean by this?

People are given free will, he God wont make anyone do anything, we all have choices. He can tell us what to do, its up to us to follow it or not. Pharoh chose to be a dick so thats that

If you drank that, would you turn into a woman?

If I pull that off, would you die?

so they dont filter it?

a charcoal filter would remove the pink

It would be extremely sexual.

Cause the whole "story" is fake

Its the pink slime from mc donalds.

Will it turn canadians gay?

Have we entered in the Rebuild timeline?

I live in a part of Texas where he had a 7 year drought and we never had pink water.

Bible flat-out says that God "hardened the Pharaoh's heart against the Israelites". Pharaoh was going to let them go even before the plagues.

>god will never harden your heart
>girls will continue to use you as a doormat

It's fine I bought AJ's water filters

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

SO the first picture is due to manganate-7 in the water after the cleaning process. its not harmful and means nothing. low tier bait

The second is a lake with caratenoid producing algae that is not harmful and has been that way for many years, but has gotten worse due to a recent algae bloom. again, low tier bait.

Does your brain really go "wow two things of the same colour! must be connected!"?

tip top kek

Jesus has come. The water has turned into wine. Repent, for the end is at hand!

It's called Algae. It's not some sky daddy magic shit

>make 2 chemical compounds react the same exact way
>1 of them has an adverse effect on the human body
>this is impossible to ever do and no one, not even intelligence agencies would ever think of anything like this, ever