aceattorney.sparklin.org/player.php?trial_id=60666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a fucking great film

watch it at least yearly

music:

youtube.com/watch?v=_398zp6vW1g

death wish

Starship Troopers

It's overrated and, beyond its initial premise, quite insipid. He gets mad at a Korean shopkeeper, someone who is definitely not a social problem, for literally nothing.

If you're seeking the sort of wish fulfillment this film supposedly delivers, you should just watch Gran Torino.

Pretty sure you missed the point of the movie. He WAS a bad guy.

The whole thing with the shop owner started when he refused to make change like a decent human being. Wouldn't say it was over nothing.

Anything directed by Stanley Kubrick is just a fucking masterpiece.

I also recommend Er ist weider da(Guess who's back)

For vidya always go with grand strategy Paradox games, especially the new HOI4. Total War/Civ are meh but poeple like them and they are a nice history trip.

Maybe in the operational context of the plot but in red-pilled real life, not really. If you owned a convenience store obviously you would price your products competitively. Even in L.A. and not long before this movie was made, Korean families defended their property with firearms from nig-nogs during the Rodney King riots.

The shopkeeper was a ridiculous caricature and the protagonist's behavior throughout the story was infantile.

>Stanley Kubrick
Stop whatever you're doing and watch Lolita (1964)

The point of the film has missed you

he is inherently evil

This isn't Shakespeare or Kubrick. The director is a flaming homosexual whose past work includes the Batman movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger played Mr.Freeze.

I'm not interested in accepting the movie's viewpoint.

Ok dude. No worries. We can disagree.

A recent one would be Hacksaw ridge, that was a pretty good movie

I swear to fuck you better have read the book first, or at least Once in your life, otherwise your answer is invalid.

The first Alien movie was amazing, sigourney weaver is my waifu (no steal)

How does that detract from his work?

He's actually a rogue jew who in many of his movies actually gives the viewer an insight on knowledge beyond our comprehension, ideas about
secret societies(being openly in one himself)

Its okay, he was constantly naming the jew in his latter films kinda why he got dead.

youtu.be/jq5kbNW8VKU thoughts anyone?

haven't seen this yet, but since pic related directed it i give it 2 thumbs up, 10/10 movie

That jew had a moral crisis and tried to warn everyone, they killed him for it.

Kubrick wasn't a jew.

No. Read Lolita, watch Eyes Wide Shut and A Clockwork Orange.

A Clockwork Orange is the ultimate redpill in that it depicts the inevitable outcomes of liberal bourgeoise social engineering. The way it depicts liberals is also terrifically spot on.

The old writer who gets his wife raped by Alex spends his afternoons writing treatises on how the prison system's treatment of criminals is unfair and coddles his cuck-er in his home later. The woman Alex murders with the giant porcelain penis shows the decay of the established art world and the snobbery of liberals ("I'll teach you to break into real peoples' homes!"). The only moral value system shown as effective is the Christian one Alex gets in prison, and the pastor frequently objects to the Ludovico treatment Alex receives.

It's a fucking brilliant and way too often misunderstood film. A couple of liberal critics caught on and called it the first major work of fascist art to appear in the 2nd half of the 20th century.

I bought it yesterday in amazon, will arrive in 2 days or so.

It is that different from the film?

Imperium

Harry Potter makes for a perfect neo-nazi. Who would've thunk it?

The book is one of the most important novels of the 20th century. A movie with a two hour run time obviously redacts and edits tons of content.

Agreed. It is not about the protagonist being female that many people critizise these days(at least civelized people). It's about shit characters that only get their place for pandering.

Herbie Hancock wrote the music. Great movie

1971 Straw Dogs and 1974 Death Wish were the ultimate redpill movies about the rebirth of true men.

>The book is one of the most important novels of the 20th century.

Can you expand there a little bit?

I agree honestly, what was special about the Alien movie was (at least to me) it felt like it wasn't necessarily built around a character, as you said most movies are now. It had a really good plot, I really enjoy the whole retro 70s-80s space feel to the movie. Something you don't see at all in modern movies which is understandable

Arrival was pretty good

In literature, LOTR is obviously the biggest redpill.

mugabe and the white african

ZULU

check'em tho

Nabokov is on par with Kubrick in terms of genius. Humbert Humbert has a chilling and unique voice and it's interesting to read the story as a novel. To step into the interior of his mind through words is a harrowing experience.

The movie gives you nice visuals to go along with the book, but the novel is in this case a much more impactful experience. Even Kubrick discussed the limitations of the two hour move runtime format and was interested in making his planned magnum opus, a biography of Napoleon, as a long-form TV miniseries. Sucks he isn't alive today with Netflix around.

Nice, will need to rewatch.
>coddles
I am not sure you really watched the movie.

Zappa = Sup Forums music

not it isn't. Heinlein was a blowhard. It's good and has some good points, but it is nothing to great, stranger in a strange land isn't either.

You really should read Forever War in addition to Starship Troopers. It's amazing what actual war experience does to ones perspective.

Dirty Harry

The Outlaw Josey Wales

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick

CTRL+F jew

Second for Gran Torino.

tfw no jewish princess gf

Bear in mind Lolita is the most faithful of his novel adaptations. He considered it to be a first-rate work that gave him little room to improve upon. Notice how his literary choices later in his career were all obscure or somewhat second rate works he could take license with and inject his own viewpoint into. The Shining, Barry Lyndon, and Eyes Wide Shut are all nothing like their novel counterparts but Lolita basically just follows the book.

I was talking about Lolita by Nabikov not Starship Troopers.

>Christian Slater

WATCH ROOM 237

STANLEY KUBRICK USED 8D CHESS IN HIS FILMS, THE SHINING (1980) AND EYES WIDE SHUT (1999)

HOWEVER

CIA KILLED KUBRICK BEFORE HE FINISHED EYES WIDE SHUT

ROOM 237 DETAILS ALL THE 8D PUZZLE PIECES OF THE SHINING

THE SHINING ALSO DETAILS HOW KUBRICK WAS HIRED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO DIRECT THE FAKE FOOTAGE OF THE MOON LANDING (YES THE MOON LANDING HAPPENED BUT THE FOOTAGE WAS FAKE AND IT WAS FAKED BY KUBRICK)

youtube.com/watch?v=gM1x3sUlMUQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=gM1x3sUlMUQ

Blade Runner, Memento and Intacto (2001).

youtube.com/watch?v=W5K3AKl5qpc

Conan

'Brigada' series
youtube.com/watch?v=ESbegI1JMUU
'Brat 2' movie
Essentials of a true Russian soul!

Until he figures it out and tortures him with Beethoven, he treats him like a poor little victim. He reads about Alex in the papers and wants to present him as an innocent victim (liberals love criminals) to spite the government but doesn't recognize him as his wife's rapist until he starts whistling Singin' in the Rain.

Bimmer 1 and 2. REDPILLED BRIGHTER THAN THE RED SQUARE.

seriously if any Sup Forumslacks haven't taken the ZappaPill it's a wonderful rabbit hole to go down.

STALKER SoC

>not made by lame ass westerners
>literally no females in the game
>brutal and hostile environment, you're on your own, even the friendly characters basically say you go fuck yourself
>male bonding in the camps (no homo)

SPOILER ALERT

>the entire zone has been created by the globalist-like organization that wants to eliminate free will and human nature

I agree. There were some great and satisfying scenes, but on the whole it was kind of disappointing.

Fucking amazing series and the best theme music

I'm pretty sure at least of of this game's playerbase browse Sup Forums

I was surprised that I actually liked this. I could have gone without seeing the kids in the hall guys dick though.

IMDB RAMPAGE google that shit, nigga.

quick rundown?

>BTW THIS YOUTUBE VERSION IS VERY SHIT

YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK DIALYMOTION VIMEO OR JUST DOWNLOAD "ROOM 237"

Banditsky Peterburg! Classical thing! Pure masterpiece!

Fight Club

gary coleman tried to jew them so they replaced him with mini me

Well you (You)'d the wrong post, originally you tried talking to someone talking about Starship Troopers, not Lolita.

You dun goof'd

Falling Down is Sup Forums approved if we're going by our actual standards, but not Sup Forums approved if you're going by our ironic, satirical, or newfag standards.

Stalker is a terrible game that Sup Forums has memed Sup Forums into liking

Best part of the movie was this guy.

No Agenda podcast

Most anti communist media ever. Was pissed when I saw "no gods or kings only man" when arriving to rapture but later loved the dystopian society it created.

Stfu bitch, it's a perfect game (modded) and I played it before it became a meme. Bet you're a casual who couldn't even get past the railroad embankment

I don't feel as though we're supposed to like Bill throughout the entire movie and despite having a good message most of the time, he overreacts and has flaws too. He would have been a complete Mary Sue if every time he did something we said "Ha, yeah, I wish I had the guts to do that too"

I did see photos of Korean families with hand guns, hidden behind barricades and it was horrific to think of how things broke down during that time.

Never forget.

I prefer Clear skies for the gun repair and mods but hate how it takes a full clip to the head to kill anything.

Really, every year? I watched it from the video shop when it came out for rental, never watched it since.
Some good things are never the same when experienced years later, so I'll probably never watch it again.

The convince store scene just cones off really petty
But then again if you couldn't tell he was being petty from the start you must be stupid
He doesn't even know how much money gives to Korea in the first place
But if you want to see a petty scene against Asians watch Postal

Dale and Tucker vs evil

>implying

vidya suggestion:
phoenix wright series is great, it's all about thinking logically and poking holes in the other side's argumentation

also, there's this gem:
aceattorney.sparklin.org/player.php?trial_id=60666

Deus Ex GOTY Edition is the most woke game ever

CS had so much potential, they fucked it up with grenade spamming and perfectly accurate enemies, the faction war could've been so much fun but it's nearly unplayable and full of bugs. But the story is great and the locations are a very good mixture of old and new ones.
Imo, best to worst
>Soc
>CS
>CoP

That was a horrible movie and very poorly acted/scripted.

Pretty much anything by Cormac McCarthy. Not the movies so much but his novels. Dig into his novels first. His masterpiece is Blood Meridian. Might want to save that one. Try No Country for Old Men. Also All the Pretty Horses. The Road is the most suicidal book I've ever read. If you're going to read it, do it on a beach in Florida.

Frank Herbert's Dune is also good.

I liked it, I thought it was funny. It could have used some work to be better but I like the idea of it

Deus Ex predicted the CIA meme war

Kek my m8 gave me a ripped copy of it, watched it all and only realised when the bee scene came up that the cgi was missing from it. Wondered why the film wasn't that funny up to that point.

this

i just bought the blu ray i'm gonna rewatch it this week end

Also predicted the EU's ruin of Europe

Top kek

I can't find a magnet

I fucking hate Full Metal Jacket.

>(YES THE MOON LANDING HAPPENED
Yeah..

We know, dickhead.

The Mist has some 70's era cynical social commentary and an interesting ending.