FIRST FOR Sup Forums HAT

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/1-of-138-MAGA-Make-America-Great-Again-Green-Hat-ourhat-International-Shipping-/182483229816?hash=item2a7cd91c78:g:lakAAOSw32lYwY-q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know I must shave.

Hella f*cking epic!

Breddy gud

grow out your beard.
dont make it hipsterish though

>he unironically post his face

lmao, its like you want to be targeted specifically by the CIA

I usually shave it all just bumming.
Come at me bitch

good luck lies ahead friendo

YGTJN

How much are these pussyhats again?

I can't hear you, I think you are in mute

Well done user. I wish I could get one too.

>Come at me bitch

Your boyfriend already did, fuccboy.

>I am scared about the CIA cucking my ass hole to post my ugly mug better call him gay for not feeling the same way

AHAHAHHA

It's no longer available on the website...thanks Drumpf

I like the red one much more

Yeeah boy

Got both.

my nigga

Fuck I really want a maga hat...

you lucky fuckers, i need one too

i was thinking of selling mine on ebay

Is the underside of the brim black?

Mine coming today but the mail doesn't come until later :;(

West Coast fag here.

Dark green almost black

Where did you guys buy it?

On the main site, but it's no longer there.
It sold out

its no longer for sale user

Thanks

Soon. It's just right down the street, I really wish you could just go pick the shit up rather than wait all day for them to deliver it.

>tfw no maga green hat

Fuck. Can't find it on e-bay either.

Same situation.

Hope everyone used their coupon code. I'm the user that dug it out of my emails.

I need that hat collection... I just have the shirts

>Can't find it on e-bay eithe
Just wait a few days, people that ordered day one are getting them today. One user ordered 50, and a couple others ordered numerous ones to resell.

How does that gold thread look in real life? The pics here make it look kind of full and lack luster.

the clover pops more than the letters in my opinion

Kyle, you like Sup Forums?

Sorry m8 not him.

coupon code plz aware me

Dude get one.

I bought the camo with orange type. I wear it everywhere here in San Diego. Really boosts the test levels. Nobody has said anything negative about it. In fact, last weekend I got two compliments on it.

>Sold out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cpac2017 if I remember correctly. Green done sold out tho, the code is 10% off if it still works.

I like Trump ok but I only bought the hat because of the 4-leaf clover. This hat will absolutely be worth thousands of dollars in a few years or decades, guaranteed.

The limited run, link to Anonymous, Mr Robot, and the pol movement makes this a historically significant item.

It seems silly right now, but this is a historical item. Don't wear it -- buy a cheap ebay one to wear. Do NOT wear this, preserve it.

lol i can't believe the hysteria the left media was vomiting out over the shamrock vs 4 leaf clover. how do they feel satisfied in life? how do they go to sleep and feel worthy of the air they are wasting?

Roll

>Take it to the pawn Stars on 30 years
>Corey gets nostalgic remembering the days when Sup Forums would spam the store with calls asking if they have battle toads
>Iconic material from a famous election
>Offers $9,007
>Just excited the offer was over 9000

>hysteria the left media was vomiting out over the shamrock vs 4 leaf clover

I work at Wal-Mart, about half or St Paddy's day swag has 4 leaf clovers an no one even gives a fuck.

>supposed to arrive today
>its in Oklahoma
>live on the east coast

These small digital shops always have shit shipping + distribution.

Amazon makes it look easy but it isn't.

Who even has phones like that anymore?
is that a fucking dvd player??

You are handsome

I ordered the Red, Green, and Camo hats last week. The Green and probably red will be preserved, and I'm thinking the Camo hat will be the one that gets worn.

Mines coming in today. The mail doesn't get here for another 6 hours or so though.

It looks like a home office.

Its a me

Shave what you faggot? You barely have any facial hair. Try again in. A few years kid.

>sold out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you're not Irish you shouldn't be wearing this hat.
Stop appropriating our culture.

it looks like the middle ages

I think he means the fuzz he has instead of faking it...

>Implying god emperor meant for potato niggers to own then

Why do you think he made it so expensive? He knows you would just equate the cost to how many potatoes and bottles of whiskey you could buy with it and nope right off the page.

>you will never go to the gym and pick up chicks with a fellow /fit/, Sup Forums browser
why live

Like or hate Trump, no other president has released a limited-edition apparel celebrating white identity. The historical value of this is absolutely astronomical, when you see it that way.

Political parties, in general, don't even merchandize, making this even more once-in-a-lifetime. Imagine having a "Hope we can believe in" hat in Black Panther black? That's the equivalent.

Notice the head set light is on meaning its probably a work phone.

OP probably is a call center employee or something

Lookin' good, Chad

The man goes on thank you rallys after being elected he is the most patriotic appreciative President I can think of

>not wearing your MAGA hats to pass down to your white grandchildren, crusty and faded, as you tell them stories of the greatest American president and your time in the meme war

>TFW only attractive anons can wear Maga hats out and be taken seriously

Mines getting here today
can barely wait

the whisps of mustache take you down like 3 pts.

faggots "try to grow" facial hair.

alpha chads have beards, or shave daily like a fucking adult.

the in-between is incel.

Get the fuck outta muh board Chad

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I should receive mine tomorrow.

ebay.com/itm/1-of-138-MAGA-Make-America-Great-Again-Green-Hat-ourhat-International-Shipping-/182483229816?hash=item2a7cd91c78:g:lakAAOSw32lYwY-q

Is it worth it?

Pol users are ug-

Nohomo

Seconded

Beard or no beard, there is no try

GYLLENHAAL?

Be aware that it should be a 3 leaf "shamrock" for St Patrick's Day, not a Sup Forums four leaf clover.

If only he could grow that beard he would deff cos play as the hall right now he could do a mean Donnie darko

>four leaf clover
>irish

If he shaved*

>incel
weird way of spelling /fit/

Then he's making it for his Sup Forums digital ninja friends.

Thank you Hurricane!

Mother fucker mine was supposed to come it today and it hasn't yet

Worth it
Later on they will only be found for around $800 and upwards

How many of these hats where made?

I think only like a little more than a 1000 or so

Which one of you pol tards is selling his hat?

Miami

It's a nice hat.
Will ever God Emperor sell his hats to europe? I have to wear at work bangladesh made one. It's not the same...

The problem with this is
It's a campaign donation
Cannot come from Poland or anywhere else

Yes, I'm aware. I thought it would change after elections.

He's a Chad to you?

They are campaign donations so I doubt it can happen as Trump is literally signed up and campainging for 2020 as we speak

I WISH I WASN'T SUCH A HEADLET, I NEVER GET TO WEAR MINE CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT ON ME

Sorry, but you aren't white

Counts towards the next elections in 2020 I believe