Why the hate on pjw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fmLfCHF3skk?t=111
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuz hes a conspiwacy theowist

His voice and accent is unbearable.

ESJEYDABLYOOS

Because you keep shilling yourself here. Fuck off pajama man. I would have checked you out if you didnt constantly spam your shit.

CUSS DA MAYNE STREEM METEOR IS CORROOPT FAYK NEWZ

IMAG-IN MUH SHOGG

Because he's an unprincipled cuck whose views sway with whatever direction the money is flowing.

youtu.be/fmLfCHF3skk?t=111

Its a forced meme psyops. Groups outside of Sup Forums know he's effective, especially at delivering his message to a younger audience, so they push shit like that to try to get us against him to change the general publics view of him.

It's not working

A good red pill for normies and he has woke some of my friends and family but his inability to see (((them))) turns Sup Forums off. As gay as Milo was at least that Jew could answer the jq.

race mixing filth who needs to be nailed to the cross

You guys must live in a cloud of farts.
I start to doubt who the real shill is....

>LEFTISTS AH THA REYUL FASCISTS

Is it true he's a faggot?

fool

he knows about them,but if you go naming the jew right now before we have shifted the overton window it will turn the normies off

instead say globalists,deep state,elites,bankers,marxists etc

people will connect the dots

Well, you can ask yourself, which group came last? The people who like PJW, or the unfunny photoshops? I guess it's possible that pro trump shills came on here to post videos from a guy that we already liked? But that seems idiotic. Seems more likely that a separate group came afterwards to sway perception

Why is that important by the way, you people are so basic.

Meatier?

Maybe because I find him attractive, but I can't stand his loud rants.

Still confused.
What is your opinion?

He actually said the words "mainstream meteor" in his last video, is he mocking Sup Forums?

The leaders of like, most evil corporations aren't even kikes, except for banks and media.

Shill thread. Do not reply to this thread. If you must reply, include "sage" in the options field. Sage, report, and move on.

I like PJW. And I think that the anti-pjw shilling is an effort by outside groups to influence a negative opinion of him. I think it's very unlikely that pro-pjws are shills because he's been naturally popular on here on youtube in general

Probably. I would if someone as dumb as you posted here.

Hes a "Islam is bad because it doesnt like gays or feminism" type

What's the free bantz for?

"""" civic """" """""''''''nationalist"""""""" scum that ruins the whole argument

>>>/faceberg/

>>>>BurgerBrain

Threadly reminder that this guy spams this meme that he made here to get more views

Because Sup Forums hates anyone who puts out concise fact based videos on current situations

Thats so fucking stupid not everyone is controlled opposition you stupid fucking faggit

topkek

I didn't say PJW was controlled opposition. What are you talking about? Do you even know what controlled opposition is?

Stop advertising here.

coz he's a low hanging fruit-picking, alt-light click whore with basic bitch magic-dirt opinions.

simpleton, his voice is unbearable

this well said

/thread

His voice and mannerisms are amusing.

he is the same like sjw, grossly oversimplifying most topics