Sup Forums, I know this is probably the absolute worst place to ask this, but I don't really have any other outlets

Sup Forums, I know this is probably the absolute worst place to ask this, but I don't really have any other outlets.
How do I talk to women?

It's really not hard. Just talk to people as if you know them, if you fuck up the first few times you probably won't see them again if your on the bus or whatever so it doesn't matter

Talk to them like you would talk to a man, and then assume they are devoid of all intelligence and interest in anything you have to say.

Find common interest
Tell stories
Converse
Don't go for her if she'a on her phone all the time.

the same way you talk to men

Just b urself :^)

you need to have life experince to tell interesting stories without that you gonna bore them very quick.

I know this is going to sound crazy, but treat us like people, and don't fall for the retarded meme that people are good and I'm telling you to respect me. I mean that look at all the guys you talk to and know. how many of them are faggots? how many of them do dumb shit? once you understand that women are people you can approach them better because you will not be able to decieve yourself that we are qualitatively different and can't be understood. Look for selfish rational reasons when women are irrational, same shit with men. use this information to your advantage, and look for a niche. if you are looking for a stay at home wife, try takeninhand.org.

Now go take some straight woman off the market so I have less to sort through.

Step one:
>Have good self-esteem, be ripped, smell nice and be funny
That's it. Instant pussy.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the first and only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are absolutely wasting your valuable time here.

Always remember: We live in first world countries, and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life, and if it is, then you're fucking up

I can talk to girls and it seems like I can get them fawning over me thanks to my confident behavior and sense of humor. However, that has never translated into pussy because as soon as I have their phone number I don't know what to do. Nothing they like interests me so I never have anything to talk about. The thought that she can choose from 10+ other guys who ARE willing to play their stupid women game is off-putting enough for me

You are right. This is the worst place place to ask this.

Go find an introverted girl. Sure they usually come with their seperate issues, social anxiety, "depression" to name a few, but with a bit of fine tuning and work they can become wife material.

Practice.

And by that, I mean buy a hooker. In fact, buy hookers regularly. If you're anything like me, you'll go from utter creep to not too shabby in about 5 sessions, with session #2 being a stark improvement from session #1. Really, just losing your virginity will solve a lot of the problems you have with talking to the opposite sex.

Just do it. Practice is the best way to learn. Start with ugly/fat chicks so you won't be as nervous, and you'll be more likely to score. They all are attracted to some form of confidence, and always have a date planned out beforehand. Most chicks like the guy to take charge and show a good time. If you're funny, you will get xtra points too. Smile a lot.

You don't.

Evolve beyond them.

Talk to them like you would take to children in elementary school. You aren't interested in anything but keeping them safe and in line and potentially teaching them things if that would be appropriate in the current situation. You stand at a higher social position and have a natural duty to both protect and serve them both within reason no stupid white knight stuff, but in general niceness is what is expected, not charity. Again, like you'd treat a little kid. Like a puppy or some other young critter. Naturally most females brains will never progress past that stage anyway so this is how you should treat all women naturally. Ideally this would be the norm.

Whores are another matter. These corrupt females should be ignored as much as possible and only treated with disdain when dealt with at all. Modern society cultivate whores en masse. It's a disgusting terrible place to live. I am ashamed to be alive sometimes.

t.LARPing trap faggot

Just act normal and dont show your true power levels

Sweat profusely, stammer a lot and look directly at her tits. This is 101 stuff, man.

Weird never worked for me

This

You can also discuss politics to show how intelligent you are.
I recommend the holocaust.

Stop shitting up the catalog