A father who raped his gay daughter to prove “sex was better with men” has been jailed for 21 years

>A father who raped his gay daughter to prove “sex was better with men” has been jailed for 21 years.

>The attack on the 16-year-old happened after she had confided to him that she was struggling with her identity – he responded with “uncontrolled” anger.

>The 54-year-old has not been named to protect the victim’s identity and Warwick Crown Court heard that two other of his daughters have suffered abuse from him across two decades.

>“As a 16-year-old girl she realised she was gay and struggling with her identity as many people do at that age, she decided to tell you,” Judge Lockhart said, Pink News reported.

>“You reacted by showing real and uncontrolled anger, and you decided to rape her to show her why it would be better to have sex with men than women. Her evidence made harrowing listening.”

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/father-raped-lesbian-daughter-sex-better-with-men-warwick-crown-court-a7612131.html

Guess the ethnicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=korean girls facial surgery&t=ironbrowser&iax=1&ia=images
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sand/Regular nigger

Nigger of the sand.

did it work or nah? Lesbian sex sounds kinda shit desu

>Guess the ethnicity.
....Islam is a religion you Goy

What the flying fuck?

>Dad, i am lesbian

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the first and only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are absolutely wasting your valuable time here.

Always remember: We live in first world countries, and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life, ad if it is, then you're fucking up.

kangaroo courts and activist judges. Why we do fund these again? I can't wait for the extra judicial trump squads.

>A father who raped his gay daughter to prove “sex was better with men” has been jailed for 21 years.
He did the right thing.

Shehab Khan |
@shehabkhan

>Shebab
>Khan

guaranteed it's a white guy. He wouldn't report on his own kind.

I like this.
Nigger of the Sand (middle east)
Nigger of the Island (abo in aus)
Nigger of the River (Africa, Nile river)
Nigger of the Blue Water (caribbean)
Nigger of the ____

poo

Based. Lesbians need cock therapy to cure the gay.

POO

Based AF DESU

That's what I said.

lesbian here. dicks may be better suited for sex (it frees up your hand) but the thing attached to it is pretty horrifying. basically imagine fucking a guy with a vagina. that's basically what it would be like.

Nigger of the Brown Water.

>no mention on if the cure worked

What are they hiding?

Where's the evidence that he raped her?

*Nigger of poo

God, bless this based man.

what a beast. I don't approve of rape, but that is a man among men to go that far.

you will be hanged.
its the only good thing islam will bring
god willing it will fucking be glorious to see you fly off apartmentcomplexes

I dont plan on moving to your countries even if they appeal the 19th amendment here, so I'll be fine. I also have a conservative friend who would easily vouch for me and let me lez in piece if it became punishable for a woman not to be tied to a man. You can't touch me sorry to say.

If you say so. There is nothing better than hetero. Shame you'll never know how great it is but hey keep doing you.

Good, we need more people like this

Not even lesbians like trannies.

>I dont plan on moving to your countries even if they appeal the 19th amendment here

>Unironically uses the flag meme
>Thinks I don't know how nigger-tier Greece is
>Thinks I'm triggered 'bcuz im a little dick white beta boi'
>Has no uderstanding of the difference between gay and faggot

>7 million people all have the same opinions.
Honestly what matters isn't tranny or no tranny but pass or no pass.

>this level of projection
care to explain the difference to my small mind then?
Maybe while you are at it you can go ahead and inform me of where you got your psychic mind reading powers.

Listen to the Jew. Islam is a religion, not an ethnicity. Unlike Judaism, which is neither - it's a disease of a nation's soul.

The only way to prevent death is like what we did for centuries to lepers, deportation to a colony. And we could just kill them, but because we're nice goys, we'll give em to the count of 10

Sounds like someone needs a tactical raping

Hot

But a passing tranny is a dude with a vagina you retard rugmuncher.

Be consistent at least, jesus.

Wtf that's what I was going to post.

Based

>Implying this isn't a regular practice In muzzies
user I have some news for you

Trannies can almost never ever pass, the facial structure and the voice

That's so fucking wrong and hot at the same time

>cock therapy
Which one are you going to treat first, user?

Provided the tranny in question was pre-op, no franken genitalia, would you rather fuck a mtf or a ftm?

>has not been named to protect the victim’s identity
Well he's obviously not white because if he was white they would have plastered his name and picture all over the MSM for the next 2 years.

duckduckgo.com/?q=korean girls facial surgery&t=ironbrowser&iax=1&ia=images
As for voice shit, there's surgery but most just go the voice acting route.
Obviously a mtf, becuse women on testosterone will get more manly and more hairy. this presumes that they've gone through facial reconstruction though and are otherwise physically attractive to me.

savage

In the case of mtf trannies if they started young enough (preferably before 16) they do pass to the average eye, past that estrogen can't do shit for their bodies. Whereas ftm ones get the easy pass card provided they're not 5'0 with huge birthing hips and babygirl face, cause testosterone is a hell of a drug. So it depends on the kind of tranny

>all passing means is that they must have me be unable to tell they where a guy
>tells me a passing tranny is a dude with a vagina
I didn't know trannies walked around with their junk hanging out where you live. must be why you hate them so much.

hot.

tis or GTFO

Yuri is the purest form of love.

Cock is superior. 80% of gays cum during sex, whilst only 50% of lesbos do.

Show your tits you disgusting slut

Potato

>tfw pic related has more chances to land a gf than you do

Most women actually like men desu senpai even if all this feminist crap makes it not appear so

Heterosexuals BTFO!

and like what, 20% of het women?
most guys really suck in bed, it's true.

Not a very smart move indeed.

He must be having some serious psycological problems. Poor girl, like it wasn't enough :-(

Lesbianism is just symbiotic narcissism.
Aka doesn't exist to a mentally healthy man or woman.

Tits or gtfo

This is the most disturbing thing about the case

>Dad rapes children? Ok, he goes to jail
>Dad rapes children because lesbo? Whatever, still rape
>Dad is an ethnic and so the judge makes an order to keep the conviction secret

WTF? Convictions must be made public in the UK. "Protecting identity of daughter" is bullshit.

N O T H I N G
W R O N G
R
O
N
G

I know that you moron, that's why I am explaining the lesbian point of view.
pure fags go and stay go

I'm in this for love, not for tit measuring, anyone that is into that wouldn't be into me in the first place.

whatever helps you sleep at night.

how does that make any difference?

The hentai doujinshi writes itself.

that is pretty fucked yeah.

theres surprisingly little doujinshi of lesbians being raped. must japanese prefer lesbianretconning (have the characters act like they had no sexual leanings in the first place and always wanted oniichan's dick)

That.. actually makes sense.

Yuri is just a phase young girls go through before they taste the cock.

actually I think this kind of rime could as easily be from blacks or whites or regular indians as pakis.

if it was "father kills daughter for coming out as gay" then yeah obviously it would be muslim.

Tit measuring? Is that a thing? You stand tit to tit and compare? Use a tailor ruler around each other's chests like a dick length context?

>but the thing attached to it is pretty horrifying
Fuck off with your feminazi bullshit.

Imagine being fucked by pic related in positions no weak female is able to handle.
Imagine feeling always protected by a strong male.
Imagine a guy who actually has some useable skills, he can repair your car, fix your phone,...
And he maybe even have actuall hobbies!

I wish i would be gay. Because most woman don't have any useful values at all, besides their vagina.

>21 years for rape
Well it obviously wasnt a minority

What a baller.

>gay 16 year old girl
What the fuck ever. She wanted attention so her dad gave it to her, albeit excessively.

>lesbian here
By choice or lack of options?

This is what Joe Rogan was talking about

Retarded people are producing offspring at a rate we just can't keep up with

I don't mind homosexuals as long as they have dignity, like that Roy Cohn guy who raised Trump and Roger Stone.

>this level of implying
Can you imply to me the nature of the universe and if I should use strawberry or raspberry jelly on my toast?

most lesbians look like guys with vaginas though

Nigger of the ice (leafs)

This, plus marry a white chick or it was all a waste of time and energy.

Islam is whatever i want it to be silly..

I dont care if you aint attracted to my gender Ill still fuck your ass.

Would you fuck a trap?

I...
What?
What the fuck?!
What the absolute degenerate FUCK?!

>I wish i would be gay.
You sound well on your way, you fucking homolord

>be a woman sandnigger
>get raped by another sandnigger
>didn't see that coming

>has not been named to protect the victim’s identity
they do this routinely you retard

>dont reveal underaged victim
>reveal her dad, bob
>"hey bob was fucking sarah?"
>underaged victim is now revealed

>she was struggling with her identity
What a stupid way to put this. She knew who she was. She didn't have amnesia.

Oh, Thank You.
It would be awesome to not having to deal with shallow braindead women.

Poor girl didn't feel a good dick inside of her. And maybe because of this never will.

>ittybittytittycommitte
are you new to women? we are all about comparing our looks

Abrahamicucks are pathetic.

false dichotemy
>strength
is sexy, but that guy makes me cringe imagining him in skin contact with me.

I already read on that story:
guy started raping his other 12 year old daughter, when the lesbian one fled from home

never seen a statistic study that validated that, but it wouldn't matter, you dont have to be attracted to every woman to be straight either,
I don't do anal
Traps experiation date is pretty bad because of testosterone, I would be histant to get involved with someone I might not be able to maintain lovy dovey relationships with long term.

Nigger of The Timbers (American indian)

Confirmed.

Nigger of the North

ITT: Sup Forums sucks off a retard role playing as a degenerate