youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
youtube.com/watch?v=MdWAl7vormM
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Art is dead.

>Art

Oreo piss on wall

>Not art

You just don't understand. Take a look at this one. Is it not breath taking?

wrong image

Money Laundering Scheme

Doesn't it just speak to you. It says to me, "I'm angry with the world and I need to change it." What about you Sup Forums?

artistic more like autistic amirite family?

Art these days either steals all of its content from art that came before it, or else has no content at all, like this.

looks like a broken monitor

Pedophile currency

Are you kidding me do you know how many artistic tears it took to make these.

No that is not true. Its just how the artist is.

Fuck you Pollock.

>two parallel time lines separated by a sea of blood.
>each with their own side time line
Luckily we are on the white line
Best time line

early death and alcohol abuse makes an expensive artist.jpeg

ARE YOU TELLING ME SHIT ART THAT I CAN MAKE ON LOCAL CLAY AND PUDDLE THAT IS BOUGHT AND TRADED FOR OBSCENE AMOUNTS OF MONEY IS A COVER UP FOR THE INTERNATIONAL PEDO RING?

You can't fuck me I'm already in hell.

>almost 70 years
>pol is still mad about modern art
lol fags

>Modern """music"""

youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
youtube.com/watch?v=MdWAl7vormM

>only realism counts as art!!!

hahaha faggot

Really makes that kid think huh?

Forgot pic

What went wrong?

the fuck is a malawi

Exactly! You can get mad this for not being art, but you can' t define art so that is stupid.

Is this art?

>if everything is art, nothing is art

R A R E

A

R

E

It's art
Its shitty, shallow art
But it's art

I went to the MoMA a couple of months ago and saw this.

It isn't original and it's a parody so no.

someone upload the image of the art user that carved a dragon out of a log and it was shown besides a model of a guy sucking his own dick

>people on Sup Forums complaining about postmodernism
desu desu, it just makes it funnier that you prolly don't see the irony, you retarded dipshit.

Interesting camo patterns

Were you blow away in awe?

Art is both Aesthetics and Meaning. Art is not just what the artist conveys, nor is art creativity. Art is beauty in the meaning of it. That's not Art, that's an imitation of Art.

glad you all know real art, I once got shown this abomination and puked

wat? that shit wont blend into a pile of itself

>Fart

Wait a minute, it's upside-down

Looks like it would blend into an especially shitty swamp around where I live, though

Art died when Jews took it over.

wtf is this

>art will never be this good again

>a fat burger talking about art
i've seen everything now

I'm getting sick myself. barf

Are you sure that's not a s'more poptart?

this photograph is more art than that art, and photography isn't even art.

A court midget. I forgot what painting that is from, but it was a Royal Court midget for various duties.

>ART

I like modern/contemporary art, fight me.

When you see, and understand
>Burger
I'm Asian
>Fat
lol
And you wonder why Western culture is being overtaken by Kpop (shit pop), Japanese Culture, and Chinky Culture. baka.

memes are art

2deep4u

>these are the people we lost to during wwii
hmm...

Modern art is just a money laundering scheme. That is why talent gets crushed and paintings that were created by literally shitting the paint on the canvas gets a massively over inflated value. Much easier to produce and to appraise.

Whats wrong with your halal snack pack?

its just modern art anons you wouldnt understand it

Always thought Pollock was a bit of a hack until I actually saw one of his paintings in person. They're huge and actually pretty cool. Really makes you picture the kinetic energy needed to produce them. No homo.

Them and 6 million Jews. Obligatory Israel is our greatest ally.

Reminder Trump knew that modern art is a scam a long time ago

the japanese used to be the kings of art, pic related

now all they do is draw peodphile cartoons

wtf happened

ART!

>it's a people who have never set foot inside a museum outside of field trips, don't give a single fuck about art outside of its use for proliferation of their own views and who have nothing but disdain for the study and mastery of the arts feel the need to comment on the state of art as if they were an authority on the subject

>going to moma ever when Met is free entry.

That's where you went wrong kiddo

The point of modernism is to reflect on the medium and process, not the finished product.

>only we the experts get to decide what is art

No, fuck you.

modern art is a social engineering experiment. trying to get people to like complete shit. it worked. its also a way for money laundering, you can put any price on it. pedos have been known to use ''art''

Sure, but it's still worthless shit

Well maybe not exclusively experts, but people who give more than literally zero fucks about art outside of decrying its "decline".

I've been staring at this for five minutes now and I still don't know the name of the band.

pet midget (not kidding)

grapple post harder

faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

There is no more photographic art because people who painted like that learned it as a profession out of necessity. You don't see typewriter mechanics anymore do you?

Photography happened.

The other one was better

>filename

What is it?

Lets get some good art in here

>Oh look its a 2deep4 u faggot that shows up on all art threads. Maybe if modern art actually had a message it might help but normal people know that it doesn't.

fun fact jackson pollack was a cia operative that used this sort of crazt paintings to fuck with the soviet artists back in the day. they got stuck making smiling picture of stalin handing children flowers, then looked at this crackhead.

now post your favorite hardcore gay anime so i can say

>art

and the alt right can wake up and realize they are the most proglobalist people in our culture today.

I don't get this argument
like have fun taking a photo of pic related

From a small choppy picture of a fat man standing still I can tell with 100% certainty that he is infact Jewish.

What has this place done to me?

>tfw you take acid and stare at van gogh for 2 hours straight
feels fucking good man

fun fact: no

youre an intellectual cuckold

No. It's just lot of shit in one place.

Bro, I immediately thought the same thing when I saw it. It's not unreasonable though, he has the classical Jewish look and is bringing a black man to the forefront, you can bet your savings he is in fact Jewish.