Why are Euros so smug?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2012/08/02/americans-are-canceling-their-pay-tv-subscriptions-in-droves/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kemo Hay

Where did this myth that the rest of the world looks down on the USA originate?

The rest of the world is too busy doing things like going to work and making sure their kids don't get stolen by dingoes to give a shit about what the USA is doing.

And frankly, what if they actually were judging us? What the fuck are they going to do? What effect could that possibly have on anyone living in this country?

Let's not even get into the fact that painting 350,000,000 with the same brush is simply xenophobic bigotry.

All your post needs is "we should be focusing on keeping Trump from getting the nuclear codes" and it'd be a great copypasta

Because we have nothing left. Fucking america leeches off europe for so long our continent is fucked

The good news is that it matters very little what the rest of the world thinks. Better to be feared than loved.

anything america does effects economies across the world
we kangz baby

Look who's talking

They're pretending. Leftists and non-whites feign superiority to hide their impotent rage. And since the rest of us don't give a fuck, and because (((they))) control all forms of international media, those are the only voices you hear.

>vote for tougher imigration policy
>"dumb ass yanks don't appreciate Achmed cock"

why do we keep protecting all these faggy countries fuck them

>Fucking america leeches off europe for so long our continent is fucked

what

>that horrible reddit spacing
Did not read

Because liberals are innately smug and pretty much all Euros are varying degrees of liberal.

>IQ doesn't matter, every problem is socioeconomic
>haha sorry America you have a low IQ
These cunts need to be dropped into the ocean

I guess well have to remember that as we make the world our bitch

Feel free to add it.

Just make sure you give me credit for the original. Oh, and I'd like an annual royalty of $50,000, thanks.

PS: Do NOT screw me over. I will find you.

The only people looking down on the USA are the international media . That will never change . And less and less are listening to them .

It's another reason they are in full hysteria mode . They are pleading for our attention

Btw, iq is correlated with income (>0.9 correlation) and Trump won every income bracket above 30k/yr, therefore Trump voters have higher IQ than Hillary voters.

Just sayin'

it's crazy to me. I.Q. test messure in a large part pattern recognition, right? So now intelligent is ignoring patterns? I get that the uninitiated despise trump. hell, even I am sometimes dumbfounded in the way he conducts himself. He was a far better choice than hillary. that being said I'm just supposed to ignore hispanics taking over the south/south west and, expanding. I'm supposed to ignore the demographic changes in Europe. I'm supposed to ignore the depleting middle class. I could go on. It's fucking retarded.

I'm not. I'm proud of you guys. I hope we can make you guys proud in a couple weeks and try and fix this shit.

Because it was likely an American libtard posing as a European.
Or a European libtard
Or a muzzie

Godspeed

What is this fake Spaniard on about?

>picture of a guy on a beach smoking
>high IQ

Pick one

Smugness is all we got against USA. We are butthurt that you are #1. So we act like we are intellectually Superior even if all facts prove otherwise.

Meanwhile its so progressive and intelligent to have increased rates ofrape and terror attacks. Sad!

>cuck.jpg

To be fair America probably is more retarded on average than most European countries.

US on suicide watch.

Superiority.

Because they know they have NO CHOICE in their pursuit of multiculutralism. So they have to stay with it, they will act like it's the superior option.

Remember how Germany had that parade with the "good luck britian" float? I think subconsciously, Germany wants OUT OUT OUT of the EU and all the bullshit too, but they know its impossible, so the only thing they can do is criticize us

Pretty much this. People are working and are more worried about their private problems and the problems in their own country. I personally don't give a fuck about who's president in the USA I just liked the memes. These people speaking on behalf of all Europeans are the same smug liberal white faggots everywhere. There's no difference between them.

Not even close. Talking to most leftists or conservatives here is frustrating. You know the kind of stupid where even individual sentences are logically inconsistent?

I myself do not care what United States Of Americans do. I dont even know Trump. I believe he can also be good. How can i know. Only thing i do is to play in a band, listen some black metal, play video games, listen some death metal, watch anime, do some rituals, meet with some nationalist, walk in a forest at night, read some old books, watch some movies.

how would you think something like that? it's more simple than you think. for germany atleast, the people think you voted trump because you are racists who care more about guns than about your woman. atleast that's what i hear when i ask people about their opinion.

>profile picture of yourself smoking a joint in your underwear
>well now america *snorts*, didn't do so well on your little "IQ test" huh?

Yeah people everywhere can be retarded if you have even a slightly above average level of intelligence but just statistically speaking the USA probably has the lowest average IQ among all developed nations by a large margin because of demographics, even one of the most economically developed states, California has one of the worst public school systems, and a statewide average IQ of like, 95 at this point.

>implying we care what the poor think

shut up Portugal
you are even more niggerish than some eastern european countries

Control for race then take another look at those stats m8. I can honestly say I've found the average Euro to be dumber than the average white yank.

Why do liberals love Europe so much

wish america woulda passed their iq test like we did

They absolutely do, if the rest of the world means Europeans. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting an insufferably smug Euro waiting to righteously educate you about all of America's crimes. They turn bug eyed and feverish, as if they're possessed by devils.

If you travel to a muslim country you are likely to hear more of this from fellow European travelers than even from the locals, if that gives you any sense of it.

Australians and New Zealanders are just as bad.

East Asians are pretty chill and can have firm yet friendly disagreements.

Maybe because is a marxist shithole?

Because fagmericucks are subhuman

>real name on youtube
>overuse of commas
>:/
>profile pic is some trash smoking a joint
Every day these specimens remind us America made the right choice.

Your leader can't pass a fucking standard iq test leaf

Because we watch american sitcoms where everybody of you is portrayed as stupid. It's your own fault, really.

>Smug
You mean 'cuck'. We have avery bad cuck infestation. Do not see them as legitimate Europeans

>Didn't do very well
Neither did blacks or women. But no one replied to him that. So he got o be a smug.

How do we kill him and enslave the inferior races?

>it was an IQ test and you guys didn't do so well

t. The continent that destroyed itself from the inside out by bringing in a barbarian trojan horse where they didn't even bother to build a horse and just told them it will be arriving later

me on the left

Is there even a single Euro country with a consistently high opinion of America?

Even the eastern european Slavs, who do not have that superiority complex about their countries and who are similar to us in terms of conservative values, think very low of us

who cares, at least we don't follow the quran.

yes we benefit a lot from europe. All our exports are fucking expensive thanks to the euro.

europe has more culture and overall capabilities than the US. the only reason we are in general below (on average) is because of US exploitation, and because of a passive follow the leader attitude of european leaders since WW2.

Uk

t. a jew run nigger country

You wouldn't understand.

dude. everyone in germany loves america. they simply don't like trump. that's all

UK is probably the most anti-American country in Western Europe

>Arya Stark is a WH security guard

ya gotta deal with watching your women get raped and your culture destroyed somehow

America gud

all slide threads shall be saged

Man we had even passed the test when we elected Obama and were given a nobel prize. Now look at us.... .

Why do their politicians love the usa then?

I wonder how well Africa did in their eyes

>Why are euros so smug
It's an act. The truth is behind the smugness they're seething with rage. Because they honestly believe we do nothing but going around and fucking up world affairs. Yet we lead the world and there's literally nothing they can do about it.
They are deeply angered by their own irrelevancy. Just like how a nigger will constantly compare himself to the white man, the yuropoor is compelled to compare himself to the American and acknowledge his own inadequacy

Nope, Germany is. Don't worry, though, they're also the most hated country in Europe.

They love us so much they made a petition to ban our president from simply visiting

Is that what they teach at schools in nigger-tier countries?

America, Africa, whats the difference?

>Where did this myth that the rest of the world looks down on the USA originate?
I've always looked down on the USA, a land filled with degeneracy, race-mixing, feminism and worst of all 100% controlled by the Jews

Like, 50%, my dude.

The fuck. I thought farage was our guy.

That's truly skewed by minorities whom opt not to finish schooling etc; In reality the average white American(i.e. voters always referenced as ignorant ofc) are likely not any less intelligent, hell, I'm willing to bet if you dropped minority iq from our census we'd probably out-perform western Europe.

Truth be told, and I.Q./circumstances aside, we've no reason to be ashamed about Trump, he represents preservation and self interest. These hyper-critical smug sodomites vote to push our race into subjugation/non existence and wreck their economies and criticize those who aren't partaking, who is truly the ignorant populace?

Thanks bruh France good too

Insecurity mostly. They know deep down that Europe is a complete fucking mess.

>myth

>my le "im better than you because i wouldnt vote for trump" maymay
I'll remember this cucks superiority complex next time I see a European terror attack in the news

The bitch in the middle wants to fuck me desu

There's many reasons to hate America. But there's also many reasons to hate every other country. I'm happy to have you as the world hegemon, though. The USA is probably the best country in the history of the world to have ever been relevant.

Because Americans are retarded children. That why you need us to puppeteer you, else you'll shart your country to death. If it makes you feel better Jenkins, we act smug towards Euros too. Consider it a vindication in your name by your Greatest Ally.

Now be a good goy and pay your taxes, I'm still waiting for my check.

Stay mad Abdul.

What is that security guard there for? She doesn't look like she can protect herself, let alone the fucking POTUS.

JEW´D

Puppet burgers BTFO

>Portugal in charge of world events

Nah MSM is pretty much done. thats why they push the cuck meme so hard. to appeal to blacks because white people are pretty much fed up with hollywood and tv in general. they are bleeding customers so fast its making their head spin.

mercurynews.com/2012/08/02/americans-are-canceling-their-pay-tv-subscriptions-in-droves/

Don't get me wrong cause I kind of like america, but we judge a lot, just like a jealous old lady in the grocery store.

Switzerland

We even have country and truck festivals for gods sake.

These Europeans that are so smug, are just the typical pseudo intellectuals from the left.

99% they are unemployed or working shit jobs and are still living with their parents.

I actually live in a region filled with US fans.

wtf I love jews now

We are a country filled with an obsession of the USA, only the city cucks don't like it. And that's just the leftist pseudo intellectuals.

where the fuck did this meme start?

i've been spacing shit like this for the last 8 years, get fucking rekt

seriously dude, it makes shit easier to read.

>Moving to MountainJew territory now
Look at those qts

Smugness isn't a regional characteristic

He's genuinely autistic. I've been on Sup Forums since 2004 and some people just post like that. And it's not even a type of person necessarily because I space like that sometimes as well, but other times I'll do paragraphs.

This is another dude doing line breaks after each sentence people who sperg about shit like that are literally autistic, not meme autistic. It was a really big thing on 8ch they would use to "identify" outsiders and everyone knows that site is maximum sperg

We weren't always like this. But don't worry, you'll be sharing our fate as well.

you two are fucking faggots.

It's not being smug, we just feel sorry for ya'll for being so easily manipulated.