Daily reminder that if you aren't doing any sports and don't have an healthy lifestyle you are looked down by nazi...

Daily reminder that if you aren't doing any sports and don't have an healthy lifestyle you are looked down by nazi ideology

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ljxySFyc6Mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nazi ideology

oh no, a bunch of stupid LARPing faggots will look down on me!

That's faggy greek shit. Real nords and germanics used to drink ale and mead and sing songs of battle the all day.

Hitler would be ashamed.
youtu.be/ljxySFyc6Mo

what the fuck is going on here?

Oh shit, there are no subtitles. Well, essentially it's a voiceover where Hitler bashes the german nazi party NPD.

If Nazi's were alive today they'd be shitposting everywhere trying to save the world.

if allies were alive today they'd get brain damage from having to shill all day for minimum wage.

>you are looked down by nazi ideology
And you think I care why?

Daily reminder that Nazi ideology was the laughingstock of the 20th century

Ideology of losers.

WRONG

they cant even shitpost properly

What about lifting weights, squats, etc. and leading a healthy lifestyle?

My gf is coming to my house tonight and I since 95% of my social life is on Sup Forums (pol) I struggle to know whats acceptable anymore

Is pic related an Ok wallpaper or will I be seen as a weirdo or a nazi or whatever. should I change it ?

Change it before she starts to think you are some kind of pedo

Weight lifting and body building are sports friendo

Why do you give a fuck what your girlfriend thinks

i realized this is probably the worst place on earth to ask that question

shell think your a nonce

I'm honored to be an honorary Nazi then.

will she actually believe this ? or youre just memeing

I'm serious

ok ive no idea why she would think that its not sexual at all but ok thx

that's fine

Well.. you are from Canada after all and you never know what can come up her mind.. I would honestly think the same, its just odd to have little girls as wallpaper

Nazism belongs to the German people.

Same here in Slovakia, we have a "nazi" party and they are just a bunch of fucking clowns.