How is this ok?

How do both parties in the US support this? Is the two party system broken?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
youtube.com/watch?v=s_cDNaNWnkU
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/05/10/5-facts-about-israeli-christians/
christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/march/israel-christians-think-opposite-evangelicals-pew-zionism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not knowing kikes run America

perfectly reasonable in the eyes of a zionist anti.semite

Why do you suddenly care about sand niggers? This board is all "Islam is cancer" but then act like Palestinians are poor oppressed innocents. You sound like a Fucking Swede

You can't question it because holocaust.

>wanting Islamic zealots instead of Jewish ones.
sage

Oy vey

Who the fuck cares? Its crazy right? Jews doing what they do best, Jewing somebody out of something.

>why do you suddenly care about sand niggers?
Because he is a sand nigger

works great, but you have to understand that there is only one state, and those poor Palestinians are just a Jew sock puppet

it should look like this fuckin goyim

Well I hate muzzies more than Jews so I am fine with this

>you have to pick between he two factions

How does bernie sanders
support this

Why would Bernie explode like you've never seen before on a liberal girl for asking questions about Israel?
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

>11 garillion
WWII gave them enough sympathy to become a state. Almost makes you think

test to see if you can post using the following words (could not post this in the relevant threads, "Upload error")
slide bait shill

"Palestine" never existed.

How is this okay?

Implying Sup Forums is one person

Since when did Sup Forums defend Isreal?

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

Since when do jews kill hundreds of people every day by suicide bombing, mass shooting or driving trucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=s_cDNaNWnkU

>implying I give a single fuck about shitskins losing land

It's GENOCIDE

Sandnigger muzzie detected. Also sage.

Isreal has 30x the amount of kills against civilians then the Palestinians

>civilians
You mean islamic terrorists threatening a democracy with a democratically elected president who has been at war ever since its creation?

This is apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

>Sandnigger muzzie detected. Also sage.
Kike detected, Sup Forums does not defend Isreal

Since when did Sup Forums care about (((kikes)))? Fuck off JIDF

Palestinians need to stop launching missiles from Hospitals and Hotels then.

It's like watching mold grow.

Isreal is a religious apartheid state with illegal jewish only settlements in the west bank.

It is not a part of the western world.

Well honestly yes Isreal moved in but I mean they won the war. The Arab-Israeli war was literally 3 fronts of fighting and the Israelis won. So basically Victori sunt spolia. Plus Palestine is a bunch of backwards shitskins which means they did us a favor.

*holds out cup to collect your muslim tears*

And? Superior IQ races like sephardics and ashkenazis deserve place to live in after being ostracized for centuries.

On the other hand, no one would grieve a massive genocide of the entire arabic population.

Fuck off Ahmed

The US did the same thing to the natives of our country so why should we suddenly be outraged when someone else does it?

Sup Forums has never defended isreal or implied you to choose one faction over the other

Israel is the closest country to the USA in spirit.

You, on ther other hand, are the closest to a mudslime in shape, form and idea.

Maybe palestinaina should assimilate to Israel or get your Muslim neighbors to help.....

Oh wait! Jordan and Egypt won't lift a finger for you retards either! Why no complaints agaisnt them??

Why didn't the Arabs win those wars to keep their land?

>Palestinian jails

Top kek

I am no Muslim, kike

I don't blame Jordan for doing so when the Palestinians tried to literally coup d'etat and take over the country.

I certainly don't care about your kind Ahmed

>Indigenous

Oy vey such antisemitism, you need to be publicly shamed right away! Remember the 6 million, goy!

Some Palestinians are Christian you illiterate nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A NAZI OR MUSLIM TO SUPPORT OPEN BOARDERS FOR ISRAEL

You faggots shilled for literally the biggest kike shill on the planet but you hate Israel? You've got to be retarded to think Trump is anything except a Jewish puppet, and you all got played

USA
is
Israel's
BITCH

There is no such thing as 'palestine' and the 'palestinians are not from thearea. None of the PLO starting leadership hails from there. Arafat was born in Cairo. The Arab and muslim countries shipped hundreds of thousands of their worst into the area in 1940s to get them to vote for a muslim state, but too many fled to even steal the election so the Arabs invaded.

God told Joshua to clear the locals out, if modern Israel had, there would be no problem. Lance the boil and throw the squatters in the refugee camps out.

>implying a choice
>being this stupid and underage
see

Never cease to amaze how this argument always goes the same way.

America is isreals bitch

>implying Israel isn't our stronghold in the Middle East

Lol you are all just our vassals

>Palestine is not real
>looks at map
>its right fucking there

Its all Canaanite land, Jews have no claim to it

I really don't understand the Islam hate. I don't want them in the country as I think their culture is incompatible with ours. The real reason they are even here is because of the jews though. Without the jews, Islam wouldn't ever be a threat to us.

The jews are always the #1 enemy because they are cunning and well connected with each other. They are the only ones who have the ability to really harm us.

Everything we gripe about here wouldn't be a problem without the Jewish Bolshevik nexus enabling it.

I will always side with Muslims against Isreal because

A. They hate usury which the root of the jews power
B. They aren't in control of our fucking politicians.

This.
Give Israel total power and we're all fucked

Why pick a side? Fuck both of them, let them kill each other over a crappy desert.

Inform me Sup Forums, what is the average jew-on-the-street's justification for the OP picture? Like literally what is the argument the average pro-israel jew is making?

>There is no such thing as 'palestine' and the 'palestinians are not from thearea

How do you call the people born in Bethlehem or Ramallah before 1948 ?

Please answer me.

>ID: J**sE**m

That's the most Jewish ID I've seen

>I really don't understand the Islam hate

On a right winger board they call you a Muslim

On a liberal board they call you a NAZI.

For fun. Are you implying we should not focus on this topic and go away?

Literally God is a real state agent

post the smiling pepe, sad morphing into the state of israel

Also the Chinese. I think merchant cultures are always the most toxic.

Pol would gladly defend a muslim if the muslims is hostile to jews. They do it all the time. Sad!

Christians living on that holy land self-identify ethnically and politically as Palestinians, of which they make up 10%. Half a million of these Christians are scattered around the world as a result of Jews jewing their lands and expelling their grand fathers.
The simplified Muslim/Jew religious narrative is pushed by Israelis because the real nature of the conflict is more political, and their political argument is less easily defensible.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/05/10/5-facts-about-israeli-christians/

christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/march/israel-christians-think-opposite-evangelicals-pew-zionism.html

HISSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

We only hate muslims because refugees, but, the kikes are the cause of all that shit

Ewww these assholes still believe that Jesus died on a cross.

Could I see your historic loss of land for the Eastern Orthodox church in Turkey? When the sand niggers give back Constantinople Ill give a shit about them losing a strip of land that was never theres anyways