en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Christianity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cuz there's no god

Define "God".

Really activates my almonds

>Religion of peace
>Islam has slaughtered millions

Hmmm.

Your gay protestant version of Christianity is of no interest to me.

how come this was never a problem for jews?

Mistranslation, it's thou shalt not murder

>Thou shalt not murder

fify

Smart and wealthy people dont shot you, they hire another person to do it, a second one to kill the first killer and a third one to clean all the mess left behind

>commandment literally given to Jews

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."

guess you fucked that one up, OP.

It originally meant to not kill within your own tribe

>topic is in regards to Christianity

Probably the God stated in the bible

10/10

I haven't read it. What kind of definition does the Bible provide?

Christianity is the most cucked, dumb, irrational and contradicting religion.

NOT REAL COMUNNISM
Oh i misread the OP.

NOT REAL ISLAM
Oh i misread the OP.

NOT REAL CAPITALISM
Oh i misread the OP.

NOT REAL JUDAISM
Oh i misread the OP.

NOT REAL REPUBLICAN
Oh i misread the OP.

NOT REAL LIBERTARIAN
Oh i misread the OP.

NOT REAL NEWS
Oh i misread the OP.

NOT REAL CHRISTIANITY
Ok I got it this time

Sorry, this shill training is harder than it looks.

"Thou shall not murder"

To murder and to kill are two different actions.

Awe you beat me to the punch

(((Christians)))

Have you read your bible?

The sermon on the mount happens just a few pages into the new testament.

the correct translation is thou shall not murder.

Came here to post this. If all killing was always wrong, how could the Jews have fulfilled God's commands that ordered the death penalty for certain crimes?

Its been changed in translation to cuck your mind either by softening the believers or by discrediting the religion.

The real commandment read "thou shalt do no murder" and never said anything about war or killing.

But as we can see, it has worked. People like this drone have taken the bait.
(Then again its probably an Algerian shill)

Muslims aren't people

>implying non believers are people

Shut up amerifat, seriously why is your country still religious. Quit it and move on.

Wrong it is thou shall not murder

Le Pen will deport you, how does it feel?

Because Atheism is the biggest bluepill ever designed by the Illuminists as the key pillar that will unite the world and bring about their NWO where everyone is the same unidentifiable cultureless brown slave?

You need to try actually doing some research about who the pushers of Atheism are/were. Its not "progress" towards anything you would actually want. Just lies with an agenda far more malicious.

Those werent people

That commandment only applies to within your own tribe.
Shill harder

Lule 22:36
He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Time to give up on the idea of a man that became a God judging us

Matthew 10:34
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

superb

Can you imagine the carnage if God had said nothing?

Cwazy

General misconception. The command is "Thou shalt not commit murder".

Killing a person was not uncommon under Jewish law. Stoning for adultery or blasphemy, etc. But that was okay because it wasn't murder.

Those weren't real Christians. :^)

Psalm 144:1
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

>protestants and catholics
>christians
funny goy

it is
>not murder
killing with purpose is allowed

Exodus 2:11-12
11Now it came about in those days, when Moses had grown up, that he went out to his brethren and looked on their hard labors; and he saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his brethren. 12So he looked this way and that, and when he saw there was no one around, he struck down the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.

Atheists do not understand the bible or the nature of sin therefor they cannot properly interpret the bible. The have the knowledge of truth but denying its power.

2 Timothy 3:8
Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.

It actually means 'Thou Shalt not murder.' It does not mean you're supposed to be a passive little cuck who lets people get away with all sorts of shit, yet that's what most plebs think it means.
T. Vicar

Daily reminder that Jesus, Moses, Joseph, Jacob, Judah, Peter, James, John, Thomas, Zechariah, Simeon, Timothy, etc were all sandnigger Jews.

"“You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that. But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect."

>Matthew 5:43-48

This should answer your foolishness.

Because that's not the commandment.

These.

>It is no good quoting "Thou shalt not kill." There are two Greek words: the ordinary word to kill and the word to murder. And when Christ quotes that commandment He uses the murder one in all three accounts, Matthew, Mark, and Luke. And I am told there is the same distinction in Hebrew. All killing is not murder any more than all sexual intercourse is adultery.
-pic related in Mere Christianity

Exodus 22:2–3
2 2 If a thief is found dbreaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no bloodguilt for him, 3 but if the sun has risen on him, there shall be bloodguilt for him. He* shall surely pay. If he has nothing, then ehe shall be sold for his theft.

It means don't murder. Also if you kill someone after judging them, what's to stop God from judging you? And since when are some sins acceptable? Cast the first stone, etc.

Also God commanded the abominable tribes to be wiped out. God has no problem killing even children. His ways are higher than our ways.

idk what that means :)

“Teacher, which is the most important commandment in the law of Moses?”

Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.”

>Matthew 22:36-40

Sorry but that doesn't work forever, it's a false sense of true power and strength.

>neighbor
key word

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Christianity
not sure how accurate wikicuck will be..

This is a very common misconception. The commandment is not "Thou shalt not kill", that is a misinterpretation brought on by the most popular english translation (King James). In the original the commandment is "Thou shalt not murder".
A killing is not a murder. A killing is taking a life,
a murder is the ilegal taking of a life. If you commit murder you commit a killing, if you kill you do not necessarily commit murder.
You can kill animals. You can kill in self-defense. A worker who dies in a workplace accident is not murdered, but killed. You can have death penalty. You can have a war to drive back the saracens from the holy land. Etcetera.

This is wrong. All murdering is killing. All killing is not murder.