Malik Obama tweets Barack birth certificate?

This got posted and then deleted like 15 minutes ago. What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoyBgTAZrFw
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RealityIsUnrealistic
archive.is/RdjQH
wasobamaborninkenya.com/
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/839917082959613952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares? He's no longer POTUS. Stupid Drumpfucks

See if you're going to post a fake THIS is how it should look.

Not that this isn't real, I don't know, but the garbage the white house put out was so obviously a forgery it beggars belief.

doesn't even matter if he was from Mars now he was already the first and most successful black president and already did a better job than Trump

keep crying, rural and suburban retards

Do you screenshot every tweet you see? Bad hoax. Sad!

This certificate has been online for ages. It's not new, and Malik doesn't have the physical copy. It's not his OC.

Thanks Kenya.

SHIT

ON

IT

bump

shill, it doesnt work when you do it

Y-you too

[thread theme]
youtube.com/watch?v=DoyBgTAZrFw

>Barack Hussein Obama II

We wuz kangz and shiet

>Searching for posts that contain ‘"rural and suburban"’ and from ‘CA’ and posts after 2016-12-01. 2399 results found.

Sup Forums is already the asshole of the internet and somehow you manage to be the single most pathetic motherfucker here. I hope you're at least getting paid for this instead of just being a singularity of autism.

Suppose hypothetically that it was revealed that Obongo wasn't actually elgible to be President all along. What would happen to him?

>owo w-what's this??

All I hear is

>Poooooooooooo

ALTHOUGH someone did post this on march 5th

I've never seen Drumphs birth certificate or taxes.

What's wrong with American """men"""?

God aren't born, they simply exist.

Poo pls

Probably going to get buried, but Trump's supporters are just like this. I don't know if they're emulating their leaders of if it's the other way around. I hate it, a couple of Drumpf supporters confronted my girlfriend and I in the parking lot at dinner. Tonight I went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays with my girlfriend. As we are getting into the car a black truck with two white guys around late 20s to early 30s pulls up behind my car in the parking lot and yelled "Fuck you commie" and "We won" which I'm guessing is because I have a PROUD DEMOCRAT and HILLARY bumper sticker on my car.

As they took off in a plume of black smoke, screeching tires, and yelling to stop race mixing (I'm Indian, gf is white) I noticed he had a Trump sticker and one of those "my family" gun nut stickers. I was shocked and saddened that someone would harass me like this, especially in front of my girlfriend, and ruin our nice night out. On the drive home I was tearing up thinking that this is what our country has become. My amazing girlfriend consoled me before I really broke down but I tried to hold it together in front of my BAE. I am scared of the world that she and our kids will grow up in. A world of hate. A world that will soon be defined by a vile, racist, sexist, Islamophobic woman groper. Unless we can impeach him soon.

I hope there is light at the end of the tunnel. I really do.

I just want you to know that, although I disagree with you, I read your post anyway. In fact, I read everyone's post in this thread, myself excluded. I have an IQ of 160 (although I have scored up to 165 on other tests). I graduated MIT with a high GPA and a generally good reputation. I am a multicopter hobbyist and am working on my second Ph.D. Still, I am a notably modest individual. I didn't read most of your post, but I'll tell you this much, motherfucker:

Fuck Obama and fuck black people. Only inner city niggers and cucked whites voted for Barrack.

Former Obama supporter here, it's fucking hilarious watching King Nigger crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this guy get the money to buy all that watermelon.

Monkey pls

This (un?)surprisingly looks less fake than the one posted officially.

Monkey? Heh Whatever you say pajeet Poo. Back to your call conter.

Bump

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RealityIsUnrealistic

Malik Obama is best Obama.

What's the date in the top left corner there?

Feb 19 2009?

SHITHOLE FIGHT!!!!!

>Obamaleaf
Neck yourself, pussy.

I live in a shithole, Im not delusional. But atleast im not a brown turd.

He tweeted it again.

archive.is/RdjQH

>first and most successful black
you won the race without any competition
good job leaf

Hey Randy

Wow

>Who cares? He's no longer POTUS.

Wrong. If this is true it is major and will destroy the democrats.

>stupid drumpfucks
past presidents can be impeached. in fact to stand trial for many crimes they need to first be impeached.

however that's not at issue here. once a federal court rules that obama's birth certificate is not valid, it instantly and immediately undoes everything that obama did while in office. without anyone taking any action whatsoever, every law and every treaty he signed is instantly nullified.
the important parts there are "without anyone taking any action", and "everything is undone in an instant."

his birth certificate is still a HUGE issue. for an analogy as to its relevance and importance it's the equivalent of a loaded, cocked gun where the barrel is in the dnc's mouth, and trump's finger is on the trigger.
don't startle him.

>>Searching for posts that contain ‘"rural and suburban"’ and from ‘CA’ and posts after 2016-12-01. 2399 results found.
>Sup Forums is already the asshole of the internet and somehow you manage to be the single most pathetic motherfucker here. I hope you're at least getting paid for this instead of just being a singularity of autism.

Yeadh. Urban nu-male boy is the lowest of the leafs. In fact he's probably single handedly 70%responsible for the great love of candada found globally by pol anons.

Whenever urban nu-mal leaf posts I see this

Now do Michael... I mean MICHELLE Obama's. I want to see what they marked next to "Sex."

>lenght: 18 inches
how can white men even compete?

Malik Obama just sold out his own brother. Obama may be a dick but that's his own brother. What a scumbag.

>odongo
M E M E M A G I C
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

POO IN JEW

>past presidents can be impeached.
You obviously failed Amer Gov't in high school and haven't read the U.S.Constitution recently

>most sucessful
fuck off are you fucking retarded? He pretty much set the western world on the brink. Now we have to deal with Trudeau and all the same shit.

Need this answered.

Also, this isn't actually Malik Obama - a 58-year-old wouldn't be posting memes 24/7 on twitter.

Probably when the photo copy was made.

me on the left

Dude in 8 years it'll be like he never existed.

Looks like Feb 19, 2009.

Thought it might be 2003, but seems to have the loop complete at the top, even through it looks different from the 9 in 19.

Most likely one of those rotating date stamps. Change the month, day and year

Back, and to the left.

You can tell because of the pixels.

And I've seen a lot of shops in my days.

>president lies about birth certificate
>b-but he was the first black president!

Lots of heads asplodin?

>*

>Odongo

Fuck that, sacrificing your family welfare for the good of the nation is a real virtue.

trump calls him the brother, he does not call him the half-brother

I thought the Malik oblama account was fake or one of you guys.
>My reasoning?
I looked through some of the people he followed and some were anti muslim and he is a muslim
also nearly all of them were young people

iono but some anons claimed that it could make illegitimate all the shit he signed
but you know the drill: if it uis liable to trigger a major gov instability, it will not be allowed to happen

Chuck Johnson runs his account.

Why does it matter where a spy is born? Shoot him behind the.chemical shed and be done with it.

The issue is he was not born Barack he was born Berry.

Fug u leaf.

>India caring who is POOTUS

*pootus

>(((Dunham)))
wew

Lucas Smith got that birth certificate when he went to Kenya and paid a small bribe to a government official and he gave him a copy of Obama's real birth certificate - Jerome Corsi was there at the same time and WND got jealous that they couldn't get the same document so they did a hit piece on Lucas calling him a forger - but the certificate is legit and Lucas signed an affidavit in Federal Court attesting to its authenticity.

wasobamaborninkenya.com/

POO

OH SHIT ARCHIVE IT

MALIK YOU WILD SUM BITCH

Trump was right again

test

go back to plebbit fag
this is trumpland now, your feelings don't matter anymore.

So.....Obama is British?

>First and most successful black president
Day of the Rake is going to be so fucking cathartic, I swear.

When his own brother is claiming that Obama is a dangerous fraud it should tell people something.

> I have a PROUD DEMOCRAT and HILLARY bumper sticker on my car.
>in 2017

Bloody hell mate! Pass me the milk for my tea so I can dunk my bickey in it!

Now now, HALF brother.

Lets not offend any snowflakes here.

"On the drive home I was tearing up thinking that this is what our country has become. My amazing girlfriend consoled me before I really broke down but I tried to hold it together in front of my BAE."

So, why did you act like a fucking beta faggot?
Stop being a WEAK MALE!
YOU ARE WEAK.

taxpayers would no longer have to pay for his fat pension and SS detail for his tranny wife and borrowed kids

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/839917082959613952

No bullshit, I knew the doctor that delivered barrack Obama, his last name was Sinclair. I want to say he was born at kapiolani hospital on Oahu but I may be wrong. He went to school at punahou.

As much as I may not be behind the demos this whole not a citizen shit has no basis. My family who was friends with the Sinclairs verifies this.

Just poo in it bro.