What does Sup Forums think about Kemal Ataturk?

What does Sup Forums think about Kemal Ataturk?

fuck you turkroach. give back Constantinople.

I'm an American

Who?

A total Fag bro.
Sorry

>kills Armenians
Ata turk.

Goatfucker like all you Muslim shits

dönmeh

Erdogan is 100000x better

Roach

I heard that he hated Islam

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the first and only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are absolutely wasting your valuable time here.

Always remember: We live in first world countries, and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life, and if it is then you're fucking up.

Seems alright to me. Dragged his shitty country into relevancy kicking and screaming. Now Turks are trying to be irrelevant shits again.

In league with the JEWS against the Russians and Christians.

He tried to civilise cockroaches. Impossible task.

The same thing I think about all Turks.

>light skin
>blond
>blue-eyed
Obviously he wasn't a T*rkroach. The decline of people with such genetics in Asia Minor is ample reason to break out the Raid.

Turks are literally Persians/Greeks/Native Anatolian.
Anyone who says that Turks are Arabs, give me a date of Arabic occupation or migration.
protip: you literally cannot.

Tried his best to educate Turks.

But now it didn't fly so good.

I like him only because he tried to secularize turkey.

Only good Roach is dead roach. It was foolish to think that subhuman roaches were capable of being civilized when it was impossible to begin with. He would have had better luck teaching dogs to talk.

What do you say when a cockroach leaves your house?

Ata Turk!

He should have wiped out all the non secular muslims.