Kraut/pol/ AfD general

Germany's situation is that of total despair.
But we must not give up, AfD-chan commands it twitter.com/afd_chan
Merkel and Schulz are part of the same system. Not even the other side of the medal but the FUCKING SAME SIDE!
The rest of the other parliamental parties and the libtards are literally what in GDR was called "Blockparteien" to pretend democracy in parliament.
It's a fucking piss-take because they're shitting bricks since the last summer elections.
The only feasable measure against this conglomerate of fucking degenerate anti-german scum is the AfD! They are at least half arsed pro-Germany.
Yes, they're a political party, too -- no DOTR yet, Kameraden, but they're the best bet to get the crow bar into the Reichstag door.

To the weebs and normies: FASH UP A BIT FOR FUCKS SAKE AND VOTE BLUE!
To the stormweenies: GET OFF YOUR PURITY SPIRAL, JEW UP A BIT, PUT A BAG OVER IT AND VOTE BLUE!

We literally have nothing to lose. What could be worse? A leftist-green govt. under "Chultz" or 4 more years of Merkelistan?
If you're given the choice of horse shit vs. bull shit you might as well go bonkers and vote the blue shit, innit?

>youtu.be/0LpCEDovWNs
youtu.be/0LpCEDovWNs

>youtu.be/F0JVgI1C0qU
youtu.be/F0JVgI1C0qU

>youtu.be/frFWiYU6a28
youtu.be/frFWiYU6a28

>youtu.be/crZD7Yf806Y
youtu.be/crZD7Yf806Y

>youtu.be/urd6a8P4qvk
youtu.be/urd6a8P4qvk

>youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ

>youtu.be/xedQhFH00F0
youtu.be/xedQhFH00F0

>youtu.be/1_SStcoIP5g
youtu.be/1_SStcoIP5g

>even more Brandner trolling
youtube.com/watch?v=rFbT3-CS2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=fmogMrEBQgk
youtube.com/watch?v=uxM8vClFYQ4
youtu.be/aijGxiA8pXc
> and red pilling on the "refugee policy" of current government
youtube.com/watch?v=URnulOhtKGU

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/de/article/frauke-petry-blamiert-sich-mit-rede
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haut die Glatzen bis sie platzen

How the politics works in Krautland?There is a majority bonus in seats if you reach a % of votes?(or for the party who pick ther majority of votes)Or you always need to make alliance with others to govt the country?In the last case with what party AfD could ally to form a govt?

godspeed Krautbros

The system is terribly rigged pro political party, even down to party subsidiaries according to voting percentage by tax money. It's a de facto legalised mafia.
AfD may as well be part of it -- lots of oppotunistic cucks, but the other half is true blooded pro Germany and tries to scale down this fucked up system.

in theory the AfD could work with the CDU or in some cases with the FDP but because they are like Trump when it comes to mainstream media the CDU and FDP will do everything to separate themself from them

>Antifa tough guy
I'm literally shakening

Piss dich du rechte Zecke.

soonely doodely

pass Du nur auf Du

What % are they in the polls?Have they any real chance to govern the country?
I think if another 5 years of the same happens you will probably go full Hitler next time (same thing here in Italy btw: another 5 years of coalition center-right and center-left govt and we will come out full fascism at the next round)

Cucke Petry too uneducated to tell Tunesian and Turkish flag apart

Top cuck Höcke defending Hitler in a speech, loses major donator over it.

Is that a man or a woman? I am confused

junge STFU mit deinem Schulz Globalisten ich zeig dir gleich mal was hatespeech is

I think it is also confused.

Cucke Petry reading out Wikipedia article as her ash wednesday speech

vice.com/de/article/frauke-petry-blamiert-sich-mit-rede

his speech was based AF too woke for public

höcke != nazi

It's called a "student" nowadays ;)

Top cuck Höcke presenting a charity calendar to interviewer to proof he's not racist

Not a day without Höcke completely fucking up

Leader of the Austrian Overwatch waiting for the "BBC man" to pozz him.

I have been in Germany for a couple of years but I still can't learn YOUR FUCKING ABSOLUTE ILLOGICAL GARBAGE CONPLICATED DUMBASS LANGUAGE

What can I fucking do, krauts? I think it's not even worth further learning it, since unless AfD wins, your country goes to the shitter.

Xer probably sono gender neutral non binary vapogender or some other tumblr dumbassery.

Not that matter anyways, their only place is into the oven.

junge geh /r/The_Schulz and be happy, Sup Forums is non globalism so GET THA FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU ANTI AFD SHILL !!! !

Stegner in his heroic attempt to Purge the USA from fascism.

Glück auf, Held.

Tried reading some Goethe or Schiller, dumbfuck?

Pic: Schulz-pepe showering in inferior AfD-voter tears

dafuq do you think you are? hillary and stegner ? goddamn guys this is a total shill

HEIL HITLER JUNGE

Pic: The new face of Germany

Bald Genosse, bald!

Oh yeah, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Not trying to memorize some of the words out of your enormous fucked up lexicon or try figuring out what the fuck is up with your retarded articles, but read motherfucking Goethe or Schiller.

Spot on bro

Bump

On the left:
Average 4/pol/ user
On the right:
average German

>describes posted image ... obvious Reddit idiot

thx m8

>needs anime-ish avatar to appeal to his fellow nerds

As long as you don't blame Germany for dying like a retard that's fine with me bro. Just tried to offer some help.

Why there are Schulz shills on Sup Forums?The only thing worse than another Merkel govt is a Schulz one. And I dont mean for Germany only but for the whole Europe. Dont dare to elect this turbofaggot beta male, you krauts!

Pic: Charizard after giving a fulfilling footjob to Ted Cruz

Amerifats are just to DUMB to learn any other language. FACT

that's a big accusation comming from someone who voted a pedo for his head of state.

>Why there are Schulz shills on Sup Forums?The only thing worse than another Merkel govt is a Schulz one. And I dont mean for Germany only but for the whole Europe. Dont dare to elect this turbofaggot beta male, you krauts!

I can tell you, these shills are 1) brainwashed as fuck OR 2) payed sh1llz.
1000000%.

those shills are redditors

>hurr le paid sh1llz0rxzzz

Don't you have some Gfur galleries to masturbate to?

He smashed commies and leftists bretty well, thats why we elected him.Who we should have voted?Only alternative was ""ex"" communists.

this, we're from reddit

its just low energy what you are doing ;)
you cant copy trump train.
its not possible.

fuck your EU super state

13 posts by this ID
y so salty ... Schultz faggot?

>two hardly relevant half sentences about common knowledge descriptions and background information on popular recurring hollidays match with Wikipedia lines
>one of them is an actual 1:1 Bible verse Wikipedia just quotes it self and you will find repeated about a million times over the web and in speeches to describe the Holliday like Petry did
>embarassing plagiarism

>unironically citing (((Vice))) shitposting

Top cuck.

Ja genau so habe ich mir euch vorgestellt, Geisteskranke furries die wie homos aussehen. kek

*mediterranean super state

Has been decided before your birth and pushed by people out of your reach, so regardless of what you vote for it will happen (:

>His Führer (female) literally reading out wikipedia articles on public party events of interests
>attacks source

classic AfD cuck

keep dreaming Pedro

keep waiting for the Volkszorn TM, maybe next year?

Quoted post: Previously unemployed subhuman commie cuck living in his moms basement is shitposting cringe commercial edits of Trump memes to shill for a communist crypto kike to makesome pocketmoney but doesn't really understand the etiquettes of chan culture and keeps just embarassing his party

>Pepe the frog
>Trump meme

Pepe is probably older than you and Sup Forums property, show some fucking respect you newfag

EU will crash. In your costitution says its prohibited for the govt to give away sovereignity so you cant get more EU integration than were we actually are.
And as you can see things aren't working.
So the retarded EU project is doomed to fail.

An seine Alki-Fresse wird sich niemand gewöhnen. Was für ne hässlige Kreatur.

Ihr spamt die scheisse einfach in den Thread rein, selbst die billigen CTR Shills waren weitaus besser und effektiver. Ihr seid schon bei /ourguy/ Schulz am Anfang gescheitert, was kann man schon von reddit /r/t_s aka /r/de numales erwarten.

naja weißte, Frauke sieht aus wien Kerl. Wer im Glashaus sitzt...

Your best guys are now campaigning for us, cunt

Ich hör da nur MIMIMIMIMI

Erreichen können die nichts außer eine erbärmliche Leistungs abzugeben und für paar Lacher sorgen.

sehet hier:

cool, tell them to read Höcke's speeches before he holds them, maybe you can damage control BEFORE he holds it next time.

topkek ... and confirmed

post mal was neues du mongo

checked ... and documented

>How the politics works in Krautland?
Non.-sovereign totalitarian state. Basically, GDR 2.0, just with Anglos instead of Russkis as big brothers.

Dunno what all this election shit is supposed to do? Change the system by using the system? Fucking children. That's like trying to vote the SED out.

hab nur circa 20 Schulz Bildchen.

Wow, this is the most heretical picture I've seen in my entire life.

dann hier gleich noch eins oben drauf

Poste den rest, damit ich auch die MD5 von denen kriege.

man du bist voll low energie, geh dich besaufen wie dein Schnappskanzler

brauchste deinen Safespace du Weinbaby? :3

the truth of kek

these schulz memes are the most failed memes ever seen in my life, this is like protesting for women rights in saudi arabia naked OPFER.

Wenn Schulz mit euch Braunen fertig ist, braucht IHR den Schnaps.

War ja klar das die Schulz Schwuchtel gleich kommen. Warum kommt ihr nicht einfach damit klar das wir bald wieder im Nationalsozialismus leben? Dann stecken wir alle Juden wieder brav in ihre Gaskämmerchen und legen noch einpaar muslime dazu. :O)

Wie auch immer, sieg heil meine Kameraden.