The relationships we have cause other countries want to kill us

>the relationships we have cause other countries want to kill us
bluepilled as fuck. these people want to kill us regardless of our actions. did iran want to kill us less because obama paid them their ransom? fuck no.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz5fqzrKidY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no.

HOly shit DFW was a fuggin commie faggot.

They hate us cuz they ain't us.

That's what the entire thing boils down to.

Just like all intelligent people.

Really makes you think.

Uh...uh uhhhhhh uhhhhh.. well...let me russle my hair and adjust my glasses uh uhhh before I answer this uhhhhh question. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhh

What an annoying faggot. Couldn't finish the video.

His short story 'The View From Mrs. Thompsons' is about the days after 9/11 vs OPs impromptu question about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz5fqzrKidY

Redpilled even by 4chin standards:
- espouses Christian fellowship, despite hiding it from his Liberal friends
- Finds value in small town America, despite offers to teach worldwide
- Literal autism.
- Dogs > most people
- Doesn't tell people what to think and feels uneasy that others even want his opinion
- protagonists are often young females (like anime)

I've read 95% of his works (including the math non-fiction) and his view of modern Americana is spot on. Worth the read.

Closer to red than blue, I guess.

>commit suicide
>redpilled
pick one

good summary. He profoundly hated himself/others in general and found refuge in tiny nowhere town as a rurual/suburuban retard for the majority of his adult life. Basically what I would do if i weren't a neet.

I'm too lazy to finish IJ but, not even an excuse, it's actually scary to read cause how badly some of it sticks into my mind

PPL curious about him and want a quicker rundown: Read one of his short things from Oblivion

Very unimpressive speaker/thinker based on that. Haven't read his books.

>committed suicide
definitely.

>NEET
>still too lazy to read a book by an author you like

fuck m8. i read IJ at a time in my life when i was working over 40 hours a week

IJ weeds out those without the gumption to finish, exposing those only interested in the gravitas of appearing well read.... and that sea way way out, man.

Sell me on why I should read Infinite Jest. I have never read anything by this guy.

It's an entry level requirement to post on /lit/ and to prove you aren't a brainlet, like most on this site.

That's not a convincing pitch.

It's an interesting read, you'll learn a lot of new words, and it's just kind of a sprawling mess that's interesting to look at. If you don't enjoy reading, don't do it.

Whoever said it was a comedy, you have my spite.

>man
You're such a faggot. I hate DFW fags with their fakey 90's 'like whoa dude' at the end of every sentence. He's such a windbag retard.

Read actual literature. Russian literature. German philosophy. DFW is an obvious fraud.

Notice I called it a mess? It's like totally a letdown too dood.

basically thousands of pages of 'muh anti-consumerism'

Pinecone is better.

This, but only slightly. They're both pretentious unreadable faggots.