Republicans hated Russia. Republicans hated Putin. Republicans supported Ukraine

Republicans hated Russia. Republicans hated Putin. Republicans supported Ukraine.

Trump shows up. Trump likes Putin. Other Republicans give him a hard time.

Trump wins nomination. Republicans soften to Russia. Republicans soften to Putin. Republicans soften to Ukraine situation.

Scandal emerges that part of the agreement for Russia to help win the election was for them to convince the Republican party to soften on Ukraine and to gut the State Department, which Putin has always considered his enemy.

The pieces are all falling together.

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/new-details-put-the-spotlight-back-trumps-russia-scandal

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/29/512268735/trump-speaks-with-putin-in-50-minute-phone-call
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/08/obama-administration-offered-115-billion-weapons-saudi-arabia-report
swalwell.house.gov/russia
youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
cnbc.com/2017/03/09/fbi-director-comey-discussed-matters-related-to-trump-tower-on-capitol-hill-nbc-citing-source.html
usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/03/02/obama-russia-putin-ukraine-crimea/5944265/
nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-crisis/republicans-heighten-criticism-obamas-ukraine-response-n48386
time.com/26522/russia-crimea-ukraine-republicans-obama/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/03/republicans_gloat_on_crimea_crisis_gop_leaders_believe_putin_s_invasion.html
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/03/republicans-to-obama-on-ukraine-i-told-you-so/
cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-crisis-republicans-say-weak-obama-policy-encouraged-russia-to-invade/
worldpoliticus.com/2017/02/22/wikileaks-confirms-senator-john-mccain-sought-russian-donations-campaign/
businessinsider.com/mattis-state-department-funding-need-to-buy-more-ammunition-2017-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proof?

This isn't for shills, this is for the actually interested people who aren't getting paid in rubles.

Like randy maddow?

God damn he's so ugly

>pic related

So how come Hillary sold uranium to Russia while padding her bank account? I'd she a Russian puppet?

Because you think fake news is real life.

>pieces falling together
>maddow
>being this unironically retarded

You wouldn't be able to disprove a single piece of her several Trump/Russia stories.

The problem is that you're unwilling to hear it, because you're either a shill or a paid shill.

So she didn't sell uranium to Russia?

>posts Rachel Maddow/MSNBC story
>criticizes "fake news"

Pick one, sweetie.

lol

>posting Rachel Shitcow in the year 2017

Instead of your fake news meme, why don't you disprove the things I said.

No seriously, disprove it. Convince me that Republicans always loved Putin and Russia. Convince me that they haven't been gutting the State Department.

Get real, you shills.

Post a real source, one that isn't a lying, deranged, frothing-mouthed partisan, and we'll talk.

>Uses the fake news meme
>Demands others stop using the fake news meme

HAHAHAHAHHH HILL SHILLS ARE PATHETIC

No, I don't need to post a source, you mouthbreathing faggot.

If your memory is so short that you can't remember Republicans giving Obama shit for not being harder on Putin for the Ukraine thing, then fuck you.

If your memory is so short that you can't remember literally EVERY other presidential candidate giving Trump a hard time for sucking up to Putin, then fuck you.

If your memory is so short that you can't remember Putin declaring the State Department, as well as Hillary Clinton personally, his enemy, due to the job of the State Department being to call out countries like Russia when they do dirty shit, then fuck you.

If you're completely oblivious to the gutting of the State Department staff, for the huge budget cut to the State Department, to Tillerson using his son-in-law instead of hiring a deputy, for Tillerson refusing to give a public statement, then fuck you.

Seriously, fuck you and your rubles.

>I DON'T NEED PROOF ONLY YOU DO!!!
Are you a feminist? So how many billions did Trump give to Iran and how much uranium did trump give to Russia and compare the numbers to king nigger

Okay, sweetie. Have fun in your wacky alternate reality where everyone is a super secret KGB agent or whatever.

You're going to continue refusing to acknowledge the commonly known facts I just gave?

I'm genuinely curious how much they pay you, because you're really bad at this.

fake news saged

>Scandal emerges that part of the agreement for Russia to help win the election

>Trump refuses to continue giving world wide welfare. He won't give Iran money to not bully us and he won't give Russia more of our uranium. This proves he is a terrible president and also a Russian puppet.

Yes, I remember John McCain and the other Neocons like Hillary and Obama trying to provoke a war with Russia over an oil pipeline in Syria for the last 5 or 6 years to protect the Petrodollar.

No, I'm not really upset that they failed to achieve their goal and that Trump is going to ease tensions with Putin and the Russians.

Happy now?

>disprove the things I said
Except the onus is on you to prove them retard. Disprove that you aren't a giant faggot immediately.

>Convince me that Republicans always loved Putin and Russia

That was the Democrats asshole.

Remember how Obama defended Putin in the 2012 debates against Romney??

Get fucked.

Often left unsaid in all of this is whether the US even should be taking a more adversarial position toward Russia, or whether Trump is right to pursue a more measured tone in order to work toward common goals, namely the defeat of IS.

It's a legitimate debate to have, but the anti-Trump side always seems to presume that their stance on US-Russia policy is the only valid one, and that anyone who thinks differently is either a useful idiot or getting "paid in rubles." Good luck winning over hearts and minds that way.

Its a fact that Hillary sold 20% of U.S. active uranium stockpile to Russia. What isn't known is the size of the donation to the Clinton Foundation. Who is the real traitor?

>Seriously, fuck you and your rubles.

The Democrats LITERALLLY ARE RUSSIA YOU DUMB CUNT. They've sucked Russia's dick for 6 decades and swallowed the commie juices to the point of bursting.........undermining the very fabric of the USA.

All of a sudden they wrap themselves in the flag and expect people to give a shit when they complain about "muh Russia" JUST BECAUSE THEY FUCKING LOST lmaooooo

Cry harder butch boy.

COMEY MEETING WITH MCCONNELL, SCHUMER, BURR, AND WARNER IN SECRET MEETING RIGHT NOW.

Just reported on msnbc.

Disprove Hillary's sale of Uranium to Russia and tell us how big of a threat they are. Why would you sell Uranium to an enemy?

Is it possible this is nothing more than an opportunity to discredit Trumps entire presidency? Most fucking likely.

> pro russian republican
end yourself, idiot

IT'S A FACT THAT RUSSIA AND PUTIN HAVE SPOKEN ON THE PHONE.

HE EVEN CONFIRMED IT LAST MONTH!

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/29/512268735/trump-speaks-with-putin-in-50-minute-phone-call

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html

Trump literally just okay'd the sell weapons to Saudi Arabia. Quit trying to say you have some moral high ground. Fucking hypocrites, the lot of you.

Hohloburger tred.

an aide for Trump was asked by Trump himself to try and remove republican policy to help arm Ukraine during the convention. Trump and Manafort denied they had anything to do with it, but this aide/staffer has come out recently to the contrary.

>0 evidence, but hey if we keep shouting about it people will start to believe it.

>neoconservatives want war with Russia
>neoconservatives lose control of GOP
>Republicans become more noninterventionist as a result
It's not complicated. Democrats used to be antiwar, but then once Clinton pushed for no fly zones in Syria (And took out Gaddafi btw) The Democrats became the party of war.

It's because they're globalists

I read the opening post and can honestly say it's literally nothing.

>Trump literally just okay'd the sell weapons to Saudi Arabia

lol

>The Obama administration has offered to sell $115bn worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia over its eight years in office

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/08/obama-administration-offered-115-billion-weapons-saudi-arabia-report

You shitts can't do anything right lol

swalwell.house.gov/russia

For a quick summary of the evidence so far, here it is. Keep posting to raise awareness, cause eventually most of the Trump backers and Russians on U.S. proxies will have nothing else to rely on when this shit blows wide open.

Expect huge news before the March 20th hearings.

Remember how we were the bad guys for opposing the reset?

Are they on youtube? There is no actual evidence of a Trump Russia tie.

Everyone talks to fucking Russian diplomats. That is what they are for.

all of this wouldn't have happened, had only the other 7 million illegals turned up to vote for hillary

I always liked Putin and Russia.

>Putin speaks to Russia on the phone

HOW DARE HE

Nothing we can do about the Saudis till we either wean ourselves off the oil or take it by force.

BP needs to invent a boat that has the pumping equipment build in so it can just sail in and suck it out.

Clinton is not president and never will be.

Trumps in the hot seat now, and he has Russian connections up the ass. He just gutted the state dep. and isnt listening to Mattis that thats terrible. Trumps ignoring his generals advice in favor of Steve Bannon. Trump is fucking up the state/peace department.

and not a single link going from Trump to anything Russian on that infograph

fucking kek

>Nothing we can do about the Saudis till we either wean ourselves off the oil or take it by force.

Lie.

There is enough oil in Texas alone for this entire country to live comfortably at the same rate for 100 years.

Even James Clapper said there is no connection between Trump's team and Russia.

But please, continue to keep pushing this angle libs. You just destroy your credibility more and more.

>"Evidence"
>literally just a meme

Lulz.

I've never hated Russia or Putin. I've always thought that they were on the right side regarding the Middle East. I've always felt that if the Russian-Ukrainians wanted to be a part of Russia they should be able to. Also, Rachel Maddow is the most hideous man ever.

So many 'American firster' supposed patriots have become virulent Russian stooges in the span of just a few years its not even funny.

Give it another year and they'll be marching in the streets wearing t-shirts of Putin, just as the anti-nuke demonstrations in the eighties underwritten by the Soviets popularized Che Guevara t-shirts.

The State Department is the enemy of white men everywhere. Ukraine is not a real country so Crimea cannot belong to Ukraine. Putin did nothing wrong. Fuck Jews.

>Even James Clapper said there is no connection between Trump's team and Russia.

Anyone think the butthurt when they clear Trump is gonna eclipse the election ten times over???

The shitfits will be something to behold and I can't fucking wait.

yeah, russia has always been the enemy of the repubclians!

revisionist history.
maddow will be executed for willingly participating in the coup of america by the globalists. as will you, sage.

Say it with me.

The Trump administration has not launched an investigation into the supposed Obama wiretapping, or into any Russian meddling in his campaign.

Why not?

obviously not, she's as China as China gets

Maybe when you paint with broad strokes and accuse everyone who doesn't buy the Russia hysteria of being a paid agent of Putin, that tends to happen.

And this is proof of what exactly? The Ukrainian government is unstable, not to mention illigetimate. Where is the evidence Trump did this specifically for Putin/Russia?

#1 too expensive our economy is living on cheaper Saudi oil user the cheapest oil is the one that is used.

#2 the infrastructure is not in place it could not suddenly support the needs of not only our country but most western democracies who use saudi oil. And without that oil flowing all our economies would take a crowbar tot he gut.

I want to see our country and others invest in their own oil so that we can fuck the Saudis but its a problem because they really have the easiest oil to get at and use its close to the surface.

Hell the US has enough shale to keep our shit going but again its expensive.

Really investing in ourselves wont work because even then itll be an increase in cost which is a blow to the country. What we need is mobile equipment. BP I think was working on a boat that had refineries in it so they can refine the oil while transporting it.

We need some kind of setup where we can fuck the Saudis and then instantly move in and keep the oil flowing. Iraq took ten fucking years to ramp up in production after we got it.

Taking our the saudis and waiting ten years would cause a global depression.

They'll never accept it, there will always be 1 more "ANOTHER POSSIBLE SECRET RUSSIAN CONNECTION". We will be hearing about this election and Russia for decades. Best hope is that eventually some of them will calm down and realize it was mass hysteria.

Have you launched an investigation against yourself for your connections to the Russians?

/thread

I bet it's because he's secretly Russian.

>WE TRIED A BUTTON FFS, A BUTTON!!! NOTHING WILL WORK YOU ARE CRAZY TO TRY!!

Because Russia is on the verge of Collapse user. Its not a threat we are the ones fucking with it for the interests of globalist assholes. Also if Russia collapses fucking waiting to see who gets their hands on the nukes.

I dont want to see Russia in a desperate situation theyll do desperate things none of us would like.

Source? I hear this, but I am not seeing proofs.

What are - glorious feats of God emperor cunning

Liberals loved Russia. Liberals loved Putin. Liberals mocked GOP for saying Russia is a threat.

Trump destroys HRC.

Muh Russia!!

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

>and he has Russian connections up the ass

No he doesn't

cnbc.com/2017/03/09/fbi-director-comey-discussed-matters-related-to-trump-tower-on-capitol-hill-nbc-citing-source.html

Uh-oh.... Wonder what was discussed?

>And that person, is Hitler ladies and gentlemen

>Russians spilled my milk

;;;;((((((((

What a time to be alive.
And if you will be right, I have 0 (zero) chances to live better in Ukraine.

Obongo is going to prison

Republicans hated the USSR and brought it crumbling to its knees, all the while dragging the fucking democrats kicking and screaming the entire way.

Republicans keep a wary eye on Russian government to see if it has intentions of reforming the USSR, which would again have to be dealt with. And again, dragging the fucking democrats kicking and screaming the entire way.

Remember how much the left loved the Soviets, and pretended that Joe McCarthy was some sort of paranoid lunatic? Only to be proven by history that Soviet infiltration was much worse than Joe was warning about?

Yeah, fuck the democrat party. It should be outlawed.

usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/03/02/obama-russia-putin-ukraine-crimea/5944265/

nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-crisis/republicans-heighten-criticism-obamas-ukraine-response-n48386

time.com/26522/russia-crimea-ukraine-republicans-obama/

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/03/republicans_gloat_on_crimea_crisis_gop_leaders_believe_putin_s_invasion.html

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/03/republicans-to-obama-on-ukraine-i-told-you-so/

cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-crisis-republicans-say-weak-obama-policy-encouraged-russia-to-invade/

Well?

How they're going to arrest Obama without every major city burning to the ground.

To this fucking day I still don't understand.

What exactly are we accusing Russia of doing in the election. How did they rig it.

They couldn't have hacked the voting machines, they're not connected to the internet. What did they do? Make a bunch of Twitter accounts and shill for Trump?

I don't understand, please someone spell it out for me because I feel like the entire country is taking crazy pills.

It has more to do with why at all.

I'm not sure if I have an opinion at all, but Maddow highlights that the republican platform policies have tons of things Trump has publicly stated he does not agree with (I forget which, watch the episode for specifics).

The general point was, why single out Ukraine of all things? She makes a point that the republican platform is something only insiders really care about, and it struck me as something a foreign power would think was important (but due to how american politics it really changed nothing- except expose Trump as being overly sympathetic to russian causes)

So where's the evidence of Trump being a Russian agent? Post the specific lines

Even in the face of common knowledge that Russia directly funds various movements useful to his nationalist aims combined with a pattern of subversion and a strong propaganda effort disseminated through organs of an intimidated or state-run media wholly representative of his singular viewpoint.

More like them having evidence on Trump; enough to have warranted a FISA warrant legally. Trumpy is in trouble.

So let me get this straight. Trump proposes cooperation with Russia to defeat ISIS. rather than the Democrat and neocon plan to arm "moderate" rebels to fight Assad and Russian forces Democrats and the media claim Trump lied when he pointed out that Obama and Clinton "started" ISIS. This is somewhat true. The Obama administration sent guns and money to the region and most of it ended up with ISIS.

Because of this, Democrats now think that, because Ttump doesn't want to repeat the mistakes we made in the Afghan-Soviet War, that he's a Russian puppet.

What a time to be alive.

>What exactly are we accusing Russia of doing in the election. How did they rig it.

They somehow managed to hack around 10k cities and towns despite the fact that half of these towns methods of voting are hand written and handcounted. Really makes you think.

I am secretly Russian, you win this time you clever Americans! I downloaded the megaphone app and everything by golly.

Join us next time on Conspiracy v.s. Conspiracy, Battle of the Infowars!

Do you have any proof?

we are accusing them of exposing clinton's emails. that was TL;DR'd into russia hacked the election. i talked to my left friends to get a rundown and even they say its bullshit

honestly that would be pretty cool

>Because Russia is on the verge of Collapse user. Its not a threat we are the ones fucking with it for the interests of globalist assholes.

>NO, SEE, THE SOVIETS ARE JUST TRYING TO HAVE PEACE. WE'RE THE BAD GUYS
So fucking familiar to those Soviet stooges of old.

>Republicans soften to Putin
kek

There isn't a single day McCain, McConnell and Graham don't fear monger about Russia. Also, the sanctions are still being enforced due to political pressure from both parties.

worldpoliticus.com/2017/02/22/wikileaks-confirms-senator-john-mccain-sought-russian-donations-campaign/

Russia paid both democrats and republicans for uranium/political power. Then after getting what they wanted, closed the flow, resulting in very angry rhinos and donkeys. Now we were always in war with EastAsia.

on mattis, he's not going to speak out against his President now as he's a cab member, but he knows what he's talking about. For the state, dep cuts, just use google. Tillerson refuses to respond to comments at all, its fucking crazy. Reporters are being rushed out a couple times now when they ask him questions. State dep is an empty suit.

businessinsider.com/mattis-state-department-funding-need-to-buy-more-ammunition-2017-2

Obvious meme warfare division is obvious. You're trying too hard fellas

look, user
It's not like A is true but if it were then B is true. so B must be true.
and if B is true then A is true.

have i convinced you that A is true and already happened?