Donald Trump sends B-52 NUCLEAR BOMBERS to South Korea

Kim Jong Ded

thesun.co.uk/news/3049573/donald-trump-sends-b-52-nuclear-bombers-to-south-korea-after-north-fires-missiles-at-japan-and-us-warns-of-overwhelming-response/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZAi9a5k-wvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=JNG_Kn-m73M
youtube.com/watch?v=tXBYlzg3zHE
youtu.be/k-Ztyib-FM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP anons. Donald fucked up bad trying to push around Kim.

It's cool they still use B52s

But what about this guy?

I am 95% sure we've sent b-52s to Korea every time the north sneezes for the past 60 years, how is this news

loooooooool, play with the don, get bomb'd

Wish a nigga would

Nice

>no dong 1
>taepo dong 2

Oh shit.

>Be retard
>Decide to go to a country led by an insane isolationist dictator
>Surprised when you get caught and can't get away

haha wouldn't it be a shame if we just let one hit the LA area haha

>thesun

Dresden 2.0

>B-52

I know it's an amazing aircraft but shouldn't you get something a bit more new?

pls no bulli

thank god, praise kek, please hit San Francisco and LA first. please.

t. commiefornia

What's his story?

Nuke California please Supreme Leader.

Wow, is this not enough proof that Trump wants nothing but an all out war and is a Russian puppet too scared to stand up to Russia?

>No Dong
Every time

Fuck him his fault for going

The sun is the only quality publication left my man

>TheSun

>Tfw live in South East
:^)

Please nuke LA.

So what? The Air force basically has one type of nuclear bomb, the B61. And almost everything the Air Force has with wings, and is fast enough to outrun the shock wave, can carry one of these things.

The real fun starts when B61s are re-introduced into South Korea.

he tear down a propaganda poster or something of the sort in a hotel and got senteced for like 15 years

The name stayed the same since WWII, but the aircraft itself is modernized.

They are very modern aircrafts despite the airframe being over 60 years old.
As you probably should know, The aircraft has recieved multiple upgrades since the 1950s when it first flew.
It can drop cruise missles which pretty much makes it impossible for ancient North Korean SAMs to hit it.
This move is a very strong message from the Trump administration to NK.

they cant reach dc.

I'm just gonna start listening to 'Mars, the bringer of war' while all this go's on. Getting into the war mood.

Kimmy should do humanity a favor by taking out Hollywood so we can take a break from their awful cultural Marxism.

They been laughing at you Jong un!

i was just thinking this. I wouldn't mind provoking north korea if this happened

Kim is threatening the USA with his dongs?

Pretty sure their misses can't carry nuclear payloads that far

kek. born in the wrong country.

from chinese or russia, no capture
from europe, they would pay the ransom
from amerika, he gets left behind

>NK under Obama is treated as a joke by media
>NK under Trump is treated as a threat to the world by media

Oh okay I didn't know that.

I'm fine with a few nigger-filled, spic-filled cities getting nuked. There will never be enough democrat votes ever again.

It's only become a thing now that Kim actually has nukes. We just thought he was making shit up before.

Its really not worth it since the kind of things you could use a b-52 for dont need to be super high tech. There will never be a new generation of heavy strategic bomber, by the time these airframes are no longer usable that will be it, they just wont replace them. Stealth bombers will just pick up the slack.

good thinking

>No Dong

youtu.be/ZAi9a5k-wvQ

thats a big dong

NK is both a joke and a threat. They do have nukes now and while they couldn't possibly win any sort of war their leadership is crazy and they can still do some damage before they get wiped off the face of the earth. It's like a retard having a gun.

No, but this post is enough proof to show that you are a faggot

Please. They'll be using the B52 long after we're dead and gone.

I hear their going to mount lasers on it soon, too.

youre all just jealous you dont have your own country

dont punish kim jong un for his succss dickweed

China pays their bills, Russia would just trade a life for a life, Europe is fucking gay and most of America agrees that he's retarded and got what he asked for.

The B-52 is essentially a flying cruise missile silo at this point.

The B-52 can carry TWENTY agm-86 cruise missiles both on external hardpoints and an internal rotary launcher.

My guess is that in a Norkorian attack scenario B-52s would loiter over South Korea and launch cruise missiles as required at designated targets.

The Arleigh Burke aegis cruisers carry around 56 Tomahawk cruise missiles.

So you can see that if we fly 10 B-52s over there we're looking at having 200 cruise missiles loitering in the air ready to be called upon in the event of hostilities. Damn near the equivalent of having 4 Arelgih Burke ships on scene.

Can you help an user out? I was sure they didn't have the capability to carry nuclear payloads.

What happened?

>tfw right on the furthest line
pls no nuke

China to zerg rush North Korea within 30 days.

They haven't miniaturised the nuclear weapon enough for any of their missiles to carry it, nor do they have thermonuclear devices (theorised to be fusion assissted fission at best), they're 1950s UK tier.

4u

>tfw in Florida
Feels good not having to worry about getting nuked by the gooks.

>the sun
wtf are u doing nigger

rip

I've got bad news for you user...

The biggest worry is they could drop their shitty news (likely under 10 working devices) on the south a kill a lot of people. Not to mention that millions of south koreans live really close to the border inside artillery range. The north is a paper tiger though, they'd run out of supplies for their army a week in and have to begin scavanging food and most of their stuff is cold war era junk.

ITS TIME LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=JNG_Kn-m73M

I hope he bombs South Korea too, I'm sick of the overwatch hackers polluting the NA server

Finally I am in the wrong place at the right time.

if you had any pride in your people you wouldn't want them locked up in foreign country. of course this is alien to you, it is easier to interpret it as you would never want to see harm to a woman. you're also supposed to feel that way about your brothers. even if your brother does something stupid you still want him to be safe. you bring him home and punish him there, not leave him to rot in foreign hands.

this is why amerika is already fucked by multiculturalism. impossible to have empathy for your fellow man. why would you? they are black, hispanic, soon to be invaded by waves of mudslime.

>news
Nukes

please dong us

Nigga pls even stealth bombers are becoming an obsolete concept. By then we'll have hypersonic gliders and orbital bombardment

>Mfw just out of range

>no archive link

shill

cute dog

would anyone really care if we glassed north korea

im sure a deal could be worked out with chyna

Since ground forces can technically carry nuclear weapons too, would it be fair to say Donald Trump has deployed NUCLEAR SOLDIERS to whatever places US troops are in?

fuuuuuuuck the b52 gives me such a hard on

Even the Brits know:

"when a US president wants to weild his big stick, he sends in the b52s"

youtube.com/watch?v=tXBYlzg3zHE

Russia uses them for slave labour.

oh really?

poor north koreans :( all the more reason to just end their suffering

just watched Dr Stangelove last night, introduced it to girl im dating too

she didnt like it too much. kek. She admited it was a guy's film

Nice.

The radar signature of that thing must be huge.

jealous poorfag just wants to see nice things destroyed

kim jong un likes his country, why are you trying to punish his success

We need to make a deal with China on destroying NK. They get everything north of Pyongyang and SK gets everything else

I think it's hilarious when women get hurt, though.
Personal responsibility, my dude.

You're an idiot.

He's one stupid fuck out of 300 million people. I don't care about all 300 million people in this country. 1/2 of them could die and I'd give 0 fucks.

He probably would have voted Hillary, too.

SLEEPING ON THIS HATERS youtu.be/k-Ztyib-FM0

China is worried that we would turn it into either another asian economic powerhouse, or that we will give it to SK and then SK gets basically free land and resources.

China does benefit from a separated Korea

>>>Bomber fuel melts steal regimes

he inherited that regime fair and square

why are you trying to punish him for his success

You used to call me on my sub phone... Out at sea when you need my dong, i know when that sonar ping, it can only mean one thing. Ever since i left the swiss, you...

holy shit the mini nuke launcher is real

They don't use those anymore. 1950's europe defense scenario was to irradiate mountain pass to stop soviet armored columns moving through.

To answer your question, no.

NJ here. I will repopulate the US with white European seed

But it's possible, just like it's possible to put nukes in a B-52

Therefore according to the news we have NUCLEAR TROOPERS all across the world thanks to Drumpf

Suck my dick korean manlet

*Can't touch this!

nanana nana nanan nanana

jealous poorfag is jealous

Hah, I'm out of range. Sure feels good living in Ohio knowing I'm out of range from nork ICBMs.

F
Hes probably already dead by now.