Professor Refuses To Let Student Write About Wage Gap Myth, Says It's Patriarchy's Fault

youtube.com/watch?v=6TcYlgAi7zQ

Sister of redpilled black girl is a victim of leftist indoctrination

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAAXrlMCYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So black women are getting redpilled now? How long until they start breeding white?

I've had a raging crush on her for weeks, help me.

Me too, she has perfect teeth

I wish I could BLEACH her

go to the zoo and wank off faggot

I'd come to London if I wanted to fap to animals, user.

They have always mixed if you are not shit. Problem is finding one that is clean. They are not all dirty and they may not have gotten around much but odds are whatever partners they had came from a dirty pool.

I want to empty my balls in her and improve the genetic stock of her litter.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAAXrlMCYQ

So does she

Wasn't there a thread a day or so ago created by a canadian who said his sister has a similar assignment and was rejected in a similar way? I think he even posted a gmail conversation with the teacher.

Damn, why are black females so much stronger and smarter than white ones?
At the same time black males are usually weaker than white males both physically and mentally. Just look how nigga gets beaten by his woman:
youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA
Now racemixing doesn't seem that wrong. I think there should be another (non-racial) biological division:
genetic inferiors, produced from black male + white female unions
and genetic superiors, produced from white male + black female unions.

/OURNIGGER/

>Pet nigger 4 U

How do black boys even compete?

Protip: they can't. They only get leftovers = mentally ill demon possessed white slags.

Oh shit I never noticed this

Redpilled blackfu confirmed

She's clearly half white.

MUH DICK!!!
Still has those dick pillow lips and a dark complexion that'll contrast nicely with my lily white cock resting on that slopped forehead...anons...help me...the dark side calls.

Don't think with your dick. Love her personality. That's what makes a woman worth to spend your life with. (((Coincidentally))) white females became way too stupid, immoral and mentally unstable to have any relationships with them, even short-term, thanks to feminist laws putting you in jail even years after actual sex if she later found out it was rape.

You can't reverse cuck black men. Black women are at the bottom, white women are at the top. Black men don't even want black women, so you're doing them a favor.

Hans fell for the love meme lmao. Best get a girl you can tolerate most. And good sex is good bonus points.

> Black women are at the bottom
> white women are at the top
In your wet dreams mb.

>tfw no black queen to show my love to
i guess i'll just have to go outside and pick up an average argentinian woman

"Love meme" is exactly what I was warning him about. It always lands you in deep-deep shit. But it brings tons of profits to shekelbergs, that's why it is so cool, popular and blue-pilled.