Does Sup Forums 10-2 fall for the football jew?

Does Sup Forums 10-2 fall for the football jew?

Football isn't white sport anymore

It is more than ever

its better than (((american))) """""football"""""

Club football is getting worse and worse, and then you have international tournaments that are fun until you see France with 8 niggers in the starting 11

Why are there hardly any decent black keepers and centre halves?

Creative midfielders the same, the world class ones always white or south American.

How well would an all black xi do in say the Premier League or La liga? I say they'd start arguing and sulking with each other immediately and probably get relegated desu

Mfw if England just picked white lads like Milner, Noble, Carroll who would die for the shirt they would go further in tournaments than with these black poofs like sterling and sturridge

Those two gentlemen look bavarian af.

Mandanda is decent

Also theres pogba, matuidi, alaba, moussa dembele, ousmane dembele, yaya toure, diego costa, pierre-emrick (leading striker in the bundes), fernadinho, witsel, lukaku, martial, rashford

ah what's the point youre a delusional white anyways

Sturridge is injury prone and sterling is too selfish to be a world class winger

wtf I love football now

wait a minute...

I won't argue with that desu

correct image

Because race is a determining factor in specific motor function that is widely utilized in modern sporting events.

Blacks generally utilize or have differences in twitch muscle capacity and or number. The benefit being greater sprinting speed, as well as ability to reach maximum speed.

There is a reason why sprinting is full of black Africans while swimming has close to 0.

It's the same reason the worlds strongest man is often won by European caucasians.

Unfortunately we should just ignore this. We are all made and function the same way.

is it the new blacked ?

haha you crackas all look the same! fucking clones need to be culled!

non e-sports sports are bluepilled shit
>watching a bunch of retarded niggers chase after a ball while making more money than you in 1 hour of jogging than you in a year
thats some cucked shit. blacked yearly subscription is more masculine than that

Fuck off shitlord, I'm literally shaking now.

this

aren't e-sports dominated by gooks?

fighting games tournies are full of niggers too

Which one is really the guy without getting his face pasted over? Theres 3 white guys bodies with the face, probably to bring up false positives.

yeah, Koreans are fucking animals. But is better then wasting your time watching millionaire duchebag chads rolling around like they've been shot from a shoulder touch

wow, Bavarians look like THAT?

fair enough

Super Smash Bros Melee (or smash in general) is probably one of the few e-sports not dominated by one particular race.

Barca is white though

>e-sports
just kill yourself already you retarded waste of space

Only when it's virtual divegrass.

But huehues were the first with 3 world cups and then the first with 5 world cups.