Sup Forums help me redpill a friend

My friend thinks Bernie is better than Hillary and Trump. He also thinks Bernie isnt a filthy commie. He stands for gay rights and thinks that youre born gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf2cCdgwgoM
youtube.com/watch?v=Kcck5CVSkW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He also thinks Bernie isnt a filthy commie.
Actually he isn't, he just pretends to be so he can steal money from gullible people like your friend and buy houses with it.

He is fucking retarded and he isn't worth your time

People aren't born gay because if that would be true humanity and all life as we know would be wiped out so no bullshit, he can go suck one as he probably does

>youre born gay

You're is the contracted form of you and are. And you are most certainly a faggot and were probably born that way.

I didnt mean to point a finger at anybody. He thinks that people are born gay. Im trying to redpill him because hes getting pulled into the refugees are good thing. And i know you're is contracted from you and are thats really irrelevant. Im straight by the way

>My friend thinks Bernie is better than Hillary and Trump. He also thinks Bernie isnt a filthy commie.
Your friend is right.
>He stands for gay rights
Good.
>youre born gay
Only thing he's wrong about. People may or may not have a genetic disposition but it can't be that people are born gay since there are identical twins with different sexualities.
>if that would be true humanity and all life as we know would be wiped out
Only if everyone were born gay. When people say that gay people are born gay, they're talking about just gay people, not literally everyone. Humanity would be in no more peril if gays were born gay than if they weren't.

Gay people think they should be privileged (more than they are). They play the victim card like the Jews and niggers. Russia did a good thing and banned gay propaganda because no person wants their child to be educated by a gay man that's most likely going to tell them that being gay is awesome at an age of 10

There are obnoxious people in every demographic. What's your point?

nah mate gays and tranny propaganda is the reason why we have kids parent waiting till ther right age usually like 10 years old to start pumping them with opposite sex hormones

>gay rights are bad because I don't like it when children are given hormones
Going to have to connect the dots on that one for me.

gay rights and gay propaganda are 2 different things
im ok with gays adopting kids but not ok with milo saying it was ok for him to fuck and adult sortra at 13
see the difference?

How is joking about pedophilia "gay propaganda"?

Why would you want your kid getting education from a feminist/gay/trans person. They are going to fuck your kids brain up. Plus they literally represent the demographic. I can guarantee that most trans prople are like the retards you see screetching if somebody says something against them

how isnt it?
its subliminally saying its not that bad that he fucked an adult when he was underage
which is a common thing for gays to say

>Why would you want your kid getting education from a feminist/gay/trans person.
So long as the individual is capable of teaching well, that's what I'd care about. I don't care who they have sex with or how they understand their identity.
>They are going to fuck your kids brain up.
>most trans prople are like the retards you see screetching if somebody says something against them
Empirical claims that require evidence. And again, there are obnoxious people in every demographic. I could focus on them to make a case for banning teaching altogether since the teacher will always be one of "those people."
Pedophilia=/=homosexuality

pedophilia creates homesexuality in many cases?

if you are gay and wont admit that fact theres no point continuing mate

No one knows what creates sexuality. At this point we have a number of theories about various features of sexuality. Even if being molested (which isn't identical with pedophilia since someone can be attracted to children without raping them) led someone to be gay in some cases, most gay people weren't molested and most molestation victims aren't gay.
Gay people should admit they're gay, they'll be more likely to lead fulfilling lives. What's your point?

i didnt word it great
what i mean is as you confirmed that theres is "many such cases" of kids becoming gay after being molested
and i wasnt sying about admitting your gayness
i said before i believe in gay rights mate what i was saying was there wasnt a point continuing if u weerent to acknowlegde the fact that atleast some molestation end with the child being gay which u did

muh Israel, muh ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf2cCdgwgoM

We don't know if molestation causes gayness though. All we know is that some people who were molested are also gay. There are some people who like spaghetti and ended up dying in a plane crash. Does liking spaghetti cause people to die in plane crashes?

thats not a very good argument i dont think
from my knowledge of knowing 4 gays i know for a fact 3 were molested
you cant deny that there is a trend of molestation and gayness not directly causing but being together

educate your friend or cut all ties with him.

and im not saying my knowledge is empirical
but its what ive seen

bernie is better than hillary and trump, it is you who need to be taking your pills

Every place I've ever lived has been snowy and cold. Does that mean that every place is snowy and cold or would it be silly for me to universalize based on my limited personal experiences?

Suppose you're right that gays are statistically more likely to have been molested, how would that make joking about molestation gay propaganda? Would the fact that plane crash victims liked spaghetti at a higher rate than people who haven't died in plane crashes mean that joking about spaghetti is "plane crash propaganda"?

>Was a Berner during the primaries, voted for him & donated
>DNC cuckoldry happening
>Wikileaks, Podesta, TYT melt-downs, & James O'keefe was a perfect storm of red-pill, abandoned my liberal loyalties and voted Trump after seriously considering voting for Stein
>everything after Trump's election has only solidified my support, and while I still identify as a liberal, I view the "liberal" parties in this country, even 3rd option parties like the Greens, as completely antithetical to liberal ideals

If your friend hasn't been red-pilled by what's been going on yet, idk what will. The liberal establishment in this country should realistically be burning at the stake with what's come out against them and yet somehow they retain legions of brain-washed masses affirming their support.

Give it time. You can't put the genie back in the bottle, just slowly feed him objectively true facts about what's going on and let him come to his own decisions.

how is eating spaghetti alot and analogy of being molested and being scarred for like
there isnt a point in me addressing the rest until you see how stupid that is

an analogy*
life*

Similar situation as you. I'm still left-wing but I'm disheartened by Bernie supporting Clinton and now going along with the anti-Russia propaganda. I can't see myself ever supporting a democrat in my life now unless there are some dramatic changes that I don't think will ever happen.

>until you see how stupid that is
The stupidity of it is part of the point. There being a correlation between two things doesn't make joking about one of them propaganda about the other.

gay propaganda doesnt mean propaganda spread by gays
its mean propaganda about gays
i think thats where you are misconstruing what im saying
im not saying milo was intentionally spreading gay propagandda by joking about pedophilia but after the smoke clears the only narrative is im a gay man i was molested it was ok

What tore it for me was when CNN cut him off and he just let it slide like that was the norm and didn't completely rescind everything he's done in the past year. It's fucking ridiculous.
Calling him a cuck isn't even hyperbole anymore, Podesta could literally fuck his wife and children in front of him and he'd stand there with a shit eating grin on his face.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kcck5CVSkW0

Give me some material to work with

I'm not misunderstanding what you're saying. What you're saying is ridiculous. Child molestation is no more "about gays" than liking spaghetti would be "about plane crashes" if the victims disproportionately like spaghetti.
>the only narrative is im a gay man i was molested it was ok
How does that make it gay propaganda?

Agreed. I'm still thankful to him though because without him there were would be a lot fewer people who've opened their eyes to the fuckery of the elites.
Stop trying to find shit to pummel people with. Think harder, research things that interest you, read intelligent views from a variety of perspectives, have a rational discussion with your friend. It's okay for you to be wrong sometimes. It's okay for others to be wrong sometimes. Do the best you can to figure things out and encourage others to do the same. Trying to beat people into submission doesn't actually change anyone's mind.

im done with you
you deranged retard

I already did. Google what happened to Sanders during the DNC and how he was utterly cucked by Debbie Wasserman Schultz. The wikileaks releases that showed the DNC basically acted against him from day one. How HRC hired Schultz immediately after she was shit-canned for this being revealed. Look at the O'keefe videos where Clinton campaign members admitted on fucking tape that they hired literal retards to go start violence and Trump rallies and to infiltrate their events. All of this and he still bent the knee to lick her fucking boot.

There's too much to even mention man, I don't have the time to go over hours worth of shit that happened in the last 6 months. Just dig a little, read the actual source documents and videos from wikileaks or some independent journalist.

>you deranged retard
Says the guy who clearly struggles with a basic grasp of grammar and logic. Have a good one, dude.

nice personal attacks for the 2nd or third time
if your read my post with the context of our conversation instead of strawmanning each thing i had said you may have understood
its you who can have a good one

>nice personal attacks for the 2nd or third time
Says the guy who throws out personal attacks against the guy who didn't use any personal attacks until he was attacked.
>strawmanning
You don't understand what strawmanning is and you also struggle to explain your views articulately. The problem is your grasp of communication and argumentation.

have fun mate

Thanks.

Jesus. I feel bad for you. Having to argue with such a delusional freak. You have patience kek. Theres no reasoning with them. They are literally mentally inferior

>I know three gays who were molested and one that wasn't. That means that joking about molestation is gay propaganda.
Yes. I'm delusional one.

But there is proof that children that are milested and more likely to become gay, and it isn't even a slight variance. Gay men make up 1.6% of the population and are over 30% of all child molesters. These are facts.

>source

Also, not really relevant to the point about molestation jokes being gay propaganda. A and B correlating doesn't make a joke about A propaganda about B or vice versa.