HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS UNTIL NOW? ASSASSIN CAUGHT ON TAPE

How did I miss this?

>SCUBA ASSASSIN....

This is the aftermath of the plane crash where Loretta Fuddy died. She is allegedly the only person to see and verify Obama real birth certificate. Notice the scuba diver assassin while the passengers are floating around waiting for rescue?

youtube.com/watch?v=9v636AlaVmE

WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQvlSq95Yvc
accidentalpatriot4.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/see-how-loretta-fuddy-was-murdered-photos-beyond-frightening/
butterdezillion.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/extras/
mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/411247268763676673?lang=en
app.ntsb.gov/pdfgenerator/ReportGeneratorFile.ashx?EventID=20131211X33313&AKey=1&RType=Final&IType=FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably just some towel head looking like a scuba assassin

Interdasting

bump of justice

here action shot. Defiantly someone snooping around

HOOOOLLLLLLY SHIT

Looks like a foot and reflection from the pfd's on the water. A real scuba assassin wouldn't have any fucking neon yellow on him, he'd be completely blacked out.

A good amount of Sup Forums users are mentally ill

>OMG it's impossible I may be wrong about Obama's certificate, here's a bunch of extraordinary situations with little to no evidence to support my Bagehot theories

Between this and the pizzagate bullshit it's pretty fucking guaranteed that most Sup Forums users belong in a padded room

How would a scuba assasian be set up for murder after crashing a plane?

I meant batshit theories

needs more JPEG

No, that is definitely a scuba diver moving around

I found and looked at the original footage and slowed it down to 0.25 speed to check.
I think it is kicking legs and not a scuba diver.

She was knocked off though. It's too 'convenient' she was the only casualty.

>tfw I could have been happy retarded liberal normie

>tfw I am a redpill addict and its destroying my psyche

Original footage seen here:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQvlSq95Yvc

Probably had them as a secondary, like the mob. Deploy from a zodiac, use an underwater propulsion device to reach the area and take out the target. I still think is just legs but it's not hard for seals to do underwater insertions.

>Shitty image calling into question other people's intelligence
>I meant batshit theories
Manages to flub the post. Mexican intellectual. Really made me think.

they aren't even that far from the coastline

they could have easily swam to shore

looks less than 1/2 mile away to the shore line

The neon is not from the scuba guy. The neon is the bottom of her shoes. The scuba guy is going for her foot, probably to inject her with whatever gave her heart failure.

I can't even fucking see anything. Nice potato cam.

>1/2 mile away to the shore line
Probably would've been like crossing the Pacific for her. Before you guys keep shitposting someone explain to me how they would've known exactly where they aircraft would go down so they could preposition divers. Explain the exact mechanism they used to down the craft.

fucking hell.

I read a story somewhere about someone gifted those shoes to her specifically for this flight. Neon green would be easy to identify her underwater

Alex Jones please go. Saged.

ENHANCE

Obama WILL return to power. Remember that.

wtf.... is that blood everywhere?

I try enhancing it but the video quality is so poor. The person in front of scuba man look like hunchback orangutan

if doubles, this is real news, not fake

Dios mio, you correcto los recordardes, Paco!

>CIA hacks plane
>cuts engines at pre determined point
>pilot puts it down in the water
>zodiacs in the area insert operators
>operators use those things the propel you underwater to reach people

The scuba guys are backup in case of a soft landing, which the pilot managed to pull off. They probably intended to kill everyone aboard not just the woman. It's much more suspicious if she's the only one that died.

so simple.

but you have to consider that their plan to get to her was to take down the plane that falls into ocean and then send pro assassin scuba diver to take her out and his lead were her neon shoes.

so simple when you think about it.

Whelp, looks like this is a legit lead. Shills already going to shaming mode. Looks like there's fire under this smoke, boys.

>nigger
>STEM

pick 1

Old but never seen this before. Pretty interesting. Wow.

accidentalpatriot4.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/see-how-loretta-fuddy-was-murdered-photos-beyond-frightening/

butterdezillion.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/extras/

>light green on white

My fucking eyes

This desu. I know I am

Shills BTFO!! Down for the count and never to recover!!!

Quality argument. Would hold up in court

9/11 wasn't an inside job, if it was they wouldn't have brought down Building 7

To elaborate, sometimes they want us to know. Serves several purposes, and it's their form of occult meme magic

Well now...would you look at that......HES WITH US LADS PRAISE KEK! SHADILAY

5 pesos have been deposit into remesa account amigo

>CIA hacks plane
>cuts engines at pre determined point
Which electronic component in the craft could they have hacked to cut the engine? Which electronic component on board could do that? And how exactly would it kill the engine? Fouling the Fuel/air mixture? Give me the point A to B rundown. Then tell me how they know the aircraft would make the exact controlled descent that it did before hand. What math did they use to determine that? How did they know what the pilot would do when he ran into trouble? What was the margin of error in their scenario?

Navy seal in the water!! Why isn't anything being done about this? Why is Obama still free?

Trump knows.

After Wikileaks I'm not going to dismiss this. This was a murder. Someone ask questions.

I'm a data analyst for a Fortune 500 company. I live on zero hedge and browse here when I'm not busy with work.

Over the past 24 hours I have gone through the entirety of the data. I haven't slept. I took 150mg of adderall in intervals in order to ensure attention to detail.

I can unequivocally say that the scuba diver evidence is insubstantial.

Not only is this murder but attempted murder on nine lives. Obonga should be sentenced and executed for this.

Without any doubt.
Unmistakable.
That's a fucking diver...

To the hook noses in your cubicles and or pasty basterds paid to lie all day you make the world worse you fucking assholes... A curse on all of you.

Checked. Feel free to take a swing at my other questions if it suits you.

Real.

Trump is never wrong.

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/411247268763676673?lang=en

Gtfo CIA

I can see how te part around her shoe might be her pants ballooned up with air trapped in them, but the other part is harder to explain.

Well you're not wrong but fuck man that text color is painful for my eyes to read.

>A good amount of Sup Forums users are mentally ill
>>OMG it's impossible I may be wrong about Obama's certificate, here's a bunch of extraordinary situations with little to no evidence to support my Bagehot theories
>Between this and the pizzagate bullshit it's pretty fucking guaranteed that most Sup Forums users belong in a padded room

Name the last US president who's father was not born in the USA?

I am genuinely curious to understand you and people like you who are so blind to something that is in fact quite remarkable.

You're a fucking mick or proddy of some sort; your father was indubitably some kind of leprechaun rape baby. Yet here you are, shitposting with us.

What does it matter where our fathers were born? It doesn't.*

*This offer not open to Aryans

>What does it matter where our fathers were born? It doesn't.*

If you believe this then you are nothing. Immigrant thrash is the problem not the solution.

Anyone who still believes divers weren't involved needs to just get out. It's painfully clear.

Looks like legs with the outline of shoe/soles at the end being pretty clear in some frames.

Why do you assume the pilot was not in on it, and cut the engines himself?

>Immigrant thrash

ginger
ignger
ingger
nigger

You are unmasked you copper-topped fuck

>Implying I assumed it
I was responding to what the other user posited, that the plane was hacked and engine cut. Are you stupid? If you want to admit you can't think of the exact mechanisms that would be utilized in that scenario just admit it. You don't need my authorization to fill in the knowledge gap with idle conjecture. You're very free to look as stupid as you like.

The black part closest to the sole of her neon shoe looks like air trapped in a pant leg (horizontally oriented oval), but there seems to be another black shape behind that that doesn't fit. Especially considering that's her right foot so there shouldn't be another pant leg full of air to the right of it.

No need to be a cunt mate. I doubt any of us are aerospace engineers that can tell you the exact trigonometry the CIA used to wreck the plane. This is a north sentinel bow making board after all.. Why don't you ask Nigel the CIA's exact method for crashing planes.

everyone look through different pinholes, we'll see the entire beast that way forsure.

I apologize then if I came of like an ass. I'm just smug and hard to deal with. I don't want to dissuade anyone from digging so you're right.
>I doubt any of us are aerospace engineers
You're talking to one that graduated from Purdue right now. I know all sorts of people in the business. If you kids can come up with a plausible way the plane went down via pilot error or any other method I'll pass it on. I can't think of one, so maybe I'm missing something. If I can validate any conclusions you come up with I'll go to the NTSB and DOJ.

legs have little to no buoyancy, even in females

I teach survival diving and beach rescue.

The only thing that could be is her foot, given that she's doing the help position.

But think, why a neon shoe? does that make sense, or the diver putting his habitual survival gear on?

If I was diving I would want an identifier in case i went down

You could argue its her right leg bent at the knee and her pants are ballooned up with air. Hard to tell, though.

I know fuck all about plane engines but I assume there's on board computers they could fuck with the same way they do cars. They could probably fuck up instruments and cause an error on the part of the pilot. They could probably fuck with electronics, perhaps shorting parts of the plane or causing a fire. I don't think the precisely calculated the crash landing to get it right on top of the diver. They just wanted to down the plane and by fucking with it at a certain point they can determine that the planes airspeed won't be enough to reach land and so it goes in the water. The crash was probably supposed to kill everybody and the divers were inserted potentially from the shore, a boat or a mini sub as backup. That's my conjecture on it.

Oh I get the shoe thing. Its how the diver would find the right target. It makes sense. But we cant just accept the story about somene giving her the shoes just before the flight or whatever.

Thats how conspiracy theories grow. One claim goes unchallenged and the next claim is built on top of it as if can be assumed to be true. They call this 'creeping assertion'.

BUILD WALL

lots of gets in this thread. i think kek is calling attention to this very real news post

I'm a donut analyst for a Fortune 350 company. I live off a hedge fund and browse here when I'm not busy with hookers.

Over the past 24 hours I have gone through the entirety of the cocaine. I haven't slept. I took 150g of adderall in intervals in order to ensure attention to getting high as fuck.

I can unequivocally say that the scuba diver evidence may or may not in fact be legit.

you misunderstood me, that's a divers fin or something similar, unless she was into those trendy runners with neon and reflective gear (think new balance)

.5 miles as a swim or assisted with a diving aid should take 5-20minutes max

It is 100% possible from the location and humans ability to move through the water.

After they were all safe in their life jackets floating in the water holding hands, with no injuries she just all of a sudden let go and floated away dead.
Yeah, that's some bs once you see the diver.

>there's on board computers they could fuck with the same way they do cars
The technology on most aircraft is actually antiquated due to an emphasis on reliability and how hard it is to certify new equipment. This most likely wouldn't have went down like it could have with hacking cars. I'll have to check the specs on this particular model because I never touched this aircraft but I think I know I guy that worked on the same model. I'm also gonna go look up the crash report.
>error on the part of the pilot
Anythings possible in that regard.
>get it right on top of the diver
If that was the plan the acceptable margin of error when bringing it down would likely be how quickly divers could get there versus how quickly help might arrive.

I'm gonna do some reading. I'll check back.

>The scuba guy is going for her foot, probably to inject her with whatever gave her heart failure.

Jesus christ you people are insane. You're hurting the right, god dammit. Please stop embarrassing us.

I also just sea a shoe

Who said i was a conservative?

The whole thing is electronic. Planes can fly themselves these days, for fuck's sake. The only reason there are even pilots are for liability and insurance reasons.

If you find out about her autopsy it said she died of natural causes related to heart failure.

>
>injecting her with a plane crash

>STEM - 10 years experience with Topological models relating to solid state physics at low temperatures
>Humanities - 10 years experience with Evolution of Roman Tunics during Roman Empire conversion to Christianity

>Sup Forums - composed of users with 10 years experience with Topological models relating to solid state physics at low temperatures and 10 years experience with Evolution of Roman Tunics during Roman Empire conversion to Christianity

Distributed computing is where the true power of Meme Magic lies. Experts from all walks of life are able to shit post freely here.

holy fuck

no doubt

>Barry Soetoro's going down
>based Obongo tweeted this too apparently, then it "disappeared

>nigger is apparently a mathematical physicist

lol

k

150mg of Adderall and you'd be dead.

lol no you wouldnt< i used to take 120mg twice a day

Been here since Sup Forums was created, you can learn a shit load about the world in a very short amount of time, enough so to challenge people's views in real life, and win.

What the fuck is this ?

Not on 40 y/o Island-Hoppers.

What the fuck is this.
I'm officially noided now

Explain this to me briefly please.

I found that mildly amusing.

app.ntsb.gov/pdfgenerator/ReportGeneratorFile.ashx?EventID=20131211X33313&AKey=1&RType=Final&IType=FA

Just do what the people on the CSI shows do. Pixels are magically able to be filled in. Science!