What is Sup Forums's opinion on this guy?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on this guy?
Also Lindybeige thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmx41yM1EIc
youtube.com/watch?v=H8Rc0OfEkRE
youtube.com/watch?v=aofPdMbXzUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XLWzH_1eZsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meh, he's too much of a UK shill

This make me Kek heartily

>UK shill
He lives there, no?

LINDYRAGE

He's entertaining, but he's bluepilled like most people that have had their political views shaped by Frankfurt school agents.

is there such thing as non-biased history?

No.

t. studied history

You learn historiography; learning about learning and writing about history. Because its inherently biased.

I only know him for some history videos or some shit
does he do blogs

Some of you are alright, don't buy a Spandau tomorrow

Smart guy, good videos, good aesthetic. What's not to love?

Totally based and /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=fmx41yM1EIc

"I don't like politics or ukip."

Wow such based.

Kek

>what do you guys think
>viral marketing
Mods are gods and I am grateful that they made explicit the already attaining forbidding of redundant threads BUT
The biggest problem here was not redundant threads, it is one-line writing prompt one-posts. This format allows a spammer to quickly bombard us with brainless spam and drive good threads off the board before they can be archived. The brainlessness of the non-discussion offends the character of the board.
Imagine trying to have a substantive discussion while surrounded by robots who constantly demand to know your favorite color. /s/ has a minimum thread set-up requirement -- you cannot demand that everyone else write your thread for you -- and Sup Forums needs one too.

He seems like the type of Brexit-voter who votes to "regain sovereignty" as opposed to stop importing thirdworld trash. Bluepilled.

noice

>thinking Lindy is limited by left and right politics

His best two videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8Rc0OfEkRE

and

youtube.com/watch?v=aofPdMbXzUQ

you say that like its a bad thing

He is utterly terrible when it comes to anything that isn't World War 2 or mid Republican Rome. He doesn't actually know a lot about history but he's fairly charismatic so most of his viewers don't care.

Didn't people give him shit for the spandau videos though?

Requesting daily lindyposting

These are quality

lol

He's pretty good. He made some weebs mad a year or two ago, he explained why the katana wasn't even close to being the best sword ever made. That was the day I subscribed.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLWzH_1eZsc

He doesn't really do politics though.

How does it feel to have the easiest degree known to mankind?

he only studied history and is on Sup Forums not /his/

So let's be honest he probably dropped out or got a 2:2

That video is 8 years old grandpa

Yeah, that was where it started. He's made more videos on the katana since then. It's like a recurring troll, I think he hate's weebs too.

I want him to put me to sleep while he's telling me stories about his childhood in his beautiful accent

Argentinian Lindy fan? Well I never. Not surprised not to see any French flags ITT

Fairly cool dude