Mfw I go to Catholic church for the first time

>mfw I go to Catholic church for the first time
>mfw we don't even read the bible
>mfw the priest just gives some robotic, canned sermon
>mfw we just read pamphlets and perform weird rituals the whole time
>mfw some old lady won't stop going on about how "Catholicism is the oldest version of Christianity"
>mfw no one asked her to defend Catholicism but she goes on and on anyway
>mfw nothing meaningful was taught about the bible or God
>mfw Catholics are satanist zombies roleplaying as Christians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=DduUcPSU_TM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Brunne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Sweden
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ussher
catholic.com/tract/myths-about-indulgences
divineoffice.org/welcome/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Catholicism is antichrist

>mfw the Catholics literally whored out heaven for shekels for centuries
>mfw Catholics let a spic rule their church
>mfw Catholics are quickly becoming just as cucked as Protestant without gaining any work ethic

What was the homily about?

>semitic religions
When will you fuckin kikes learn?

>tfw orthodoxy is the only acceptable way

Protestantism is actually an anti-semitic religion

Wait till the "father' that is dressed like a woman brings you into a room alone.... for a special one on one lesson.

Looks like OP didn't go to Catholic mass. He can't even make up a homily.

That explains why millions of Americans are circumcised and love Israel, right? Protestants love Jews more than supposeded "cathocucks", n

/thread/

daily reminder that Catholic Church is the whore of Babylon

This was 13 years ago. Whatever the 'homily' was, it was not memorable.

They fail to read their bibles or only learn small segments of the scriptures and then go grab a "prayer" book.

Prayer beads have pagan origins.

Protestants confirmed to be ultimate cucks and goyim

34:55 - 38:40

youtube.com/watch?v=DduUcPSU_TM

>go to protestant "church"
>the celebrant is a lesbian "bishop"
Luther pls.

They also teach that the "Protestant bible" is a fake. What does a Catholic bible look like?
Protestants believe homosexuality is a sin, and we have pastors, not "bishops."

>mfw we don't even read the bible
But one of the main points of sermon is prieast reading the bible and then giving homily.
The fuck kind of Cathilic are you?
I bet you don't even have one platoon of Holy Mary's Nights in your country you heathen.

There is documented Jesuit infiltration of Protestant sects to debase the churches.
videos 8 & 9

Wtf I love cat hole licks now.

> and we have pastors, not "bishops."

Sure you dont, dummny

literally a reading from the New Testament at every Mass. Faggot.

>Protestants believe homosexuality is a sin, and we have pastors, not "bishops."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>christianity
>ever

You're all worshipers of Zionism, some are simply more subtle than others. But in your eyes, I'm a "fedora tipper" just because I don't mindlessly follow the source of Jews.

Martin was redpilled on the Jews

Weird, last sermon had deep meaning in it.

MFW people are too stupid to interpret parables

The real redpill is that all denominations of Christianity have been compromised.

I don't know why you think there is any such thing as a "protestant bishop," but I believe you're mistaken. To me, "bishop" is indicative that she is likely Catholic.
>protestants are fags
I also find it funny that Catholics are basically taught to hate Protestants in their church, and are constantly indoctrinated about how "wrong the Protestants are." I assure you, no such behavior takes place in Protestant churches that I've been to. It's almost like Catholicism is evil, and you're taught to dislike us as to distract you from taking a closer look at Catholicism.

Homosexuality is condemned at 1 Corinthians 6:9.

"I do not let women teach men or have authority over them. Let them listen quietly."
>1 Timothy 2:12

"And I solemnly declare to everyone who hears the words of prophecy written in this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book. And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person’s share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book."
>Revelation 22

Look her up and her "church". There's nothing Catholic about it as Catholics never appoint women to become priest. You're an idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Brunne

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Sweden

>to me, "bishop" is indicative that she is likely Catholic.
>woman
>lesbian
Then you have no clue how Catholicism works.

>protestant bishops don't exist
>what do you mean the anglican and lutheran churches have bishops?

>go to Catholic "mass"
>watch spiritual leader kiss a nigger's feet
Mahmoud pls

>"And I solemnly declare to everyone who hears the words of prophecy written in this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book. And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person’s share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book."
>>Revelation 22
What if they wrote that at the end of Genesis? Made me think.

The American kind.
The only thing more fucked up than the state of American religion is the state of European religion.
America's religious figures are cucked beyond belief but I doubt any of them would actually lick nigger toes.

>You were unaware that Catholics never appoint women to become priests, therefore you're an idiot.
I think your non sequitur is implicative that between the two of us, you are the one more likely to be an idiot. Where is your evidence that she is a Protestant "bishop" (which I still hold doesn't exist, and in fact, the whole concept of formal positions and heirarchy in church is silly and borderline blasphemous).
Sure, it was a big leap in logic for me to go from boy-diddling priests to lesbian bishops in the Catholic church... my bad.
I'm neither anglican nor lutheran. What you say is possible; I would just find it silly and surprising, though I suppose I wouldn't necessarily agree with all Protestant sects anyway.

Your pope:
>Says Islam has the same god
>Says hell isn't real and as long as you lubb god you go to heaven reguardless of sin
>Believes in global warming propaganda
>Says homosexuality isn't a sin
>Speaks openly against nationalist movements
>Blesses gay marriage
>Absolves abortion
p sure lesbian priests aren't far of for you, m8

>I don't agree with all protestant sects
You see, that's the problem. Prostestantism is fractured beyond belief, and have bastardized the hell out of Christianity. It was a protestant that came up with the delusion that the world is 5000 years old by taking the assumed average of the genealogy of jesus get his number.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ussher
See pic related for your typical protestant view of Jesus nowadays.

>Bible is infallible
>Takes books out of the Bible
>Christianity predates the Bible, worships book put together by the Catholic Church.

Lel.

I don't know what kind of Catholic Church you went to, but the missal at every mass has a passage from the Old Testament, a passage from the New Testament, and a passage from the gospel. I did go to a shitty progressive Catholic Church one time in Oakland and it was like being at some weird new age type church, though, nothing would surprise me.

1/10 for effort schlomo

He needs to go. Most Catholics can't stand him.

>childhood is believing you're smart for not needing medieval fairytales a.k.a. religion in your life to be happy.
>adulthood is to realize dumb fucking normies need structure the church provides because they cannot help themselves turning into degenerate junkie gambling misbehaving abusive violent wishy washy feminism loving cathcucks who's only sole purpose is to cause a disruption of communication in society leading irrevocably to a foreign invasion.

Well they let a polish genetically jewish person become the pope so I think they're too far gone

Next one is expected to be African.

>criticizing catholicism because one pope out of hundreds
really makes me think

Indulgences were right and good

catholic.com/tract/myths-about-indulgences

Nice (((propaganda))) but Sup Forums is a Catholic board

circumstantial ad hominem, and not even an accurate one..

African like Egyptian named Malek or African like Zimbabwean named M'bon'ki

Naw just shows what a useful idiot Martin Luther was. Who are the (((people))) that propped him up and protected him I wonder?

>Prayer beads have pagan origins.

Nigga half of the Christanity is pagan rip off.
You've got main catholic holydays during equinox and solstice, because they needed to cover every pagan holyday during that time.
Similar with cult of saints. Christianity suppose to be monotheistic, yet there's God in three forms and houndreds of saints to pray to.
Don't get me start on Zoroastrianism.

>reading the bible in 2017

true

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO.

That will NEVER happen as long as the Knights of Columbus and the Knights/Order of Malta exist

Qué pasa herejes

The Zim so black he's blue African.

Is he not supposed to be an incarnation of God on earth?
>catholic.com
lel
>one God in three forms isn't one God
Feel free to explain your reasoning. Note: "I hope it's true," and "It's obvious," aren't valid answers.

>straw man continues to get larger

Third degree knight here. I read it somewhere that this African Cardinal was going to be pushed in, but can't think of his name.

>Your experience is a straw man
This is getting out of hand.

Glad I'm not Catholic, how did such a bunch of liberal faggots get so involved in a church that has historically been essentially facist for a thousand years?

Piss off Chileboon

u had some good points but ">mfw Catholics let a spic rule their church" just lost all credibility u had

>Says this while celebrating Christmas and Easter.

Lol, Protestants are autistic.

I bet you are not even married and if you are, you are probably a degerate that uses birth control or condoms instead of natural family planning.

>implying a democratically elected man can be that

>implying sedevacantism isn't real

this

>mfw nothing meaningful was taught about the bible or God

There is nothing meaningful to say about either of those subjects anyway.

>one God in three forms isn't one God
It is one God, but then why pray to the saints? They shouldn't matter since you can pray directly to God, right?

Cardinal Sarah is based

>u
>quoting meme arrows

>be hillbilly
>don't want you leave home on Sundays
>sports game is on
>want to be able to divorce with a conscious
>poor
>figure I can get a group of hillbillies to pay my bills
>start my own ((((Born Again)))) evangelical congregation
>can now funnel all donations to me instead of the thousand year old global Church that created western civilization as we know it
>countless other hicks start emulating me across the country

>mfw Catholics are satanist zombies roleplaying as Christians

Yup.

They honestly believe this shit isn't demonic.

Or that the papacy itself doesn't spit in the face of Jesus' entire vision.

Do they take the body and semen of the bull during mass?

According to this thread, orthodoxy is the one and only way.

Nobody prays to the saints. Prayers are only given up to God. We ask them to pray for us to God.

takie rzeczy powinieneś wiedzieć anonku

>t. Pablo
Look everyone, an actual ad hominem, and appeal to hypocrisy, no less
Is that not what the Catholics believe, then?
Nice unsupport conjecture. Are you the autist who thinks morality exists as an objective substance? If so, you seem too void of awareness to find anything very much meaningful.
Agreed. Praying to saints is an example of idolatry in the Catholic church. But Catholics wouldn't know that because they trust the priest - a man - to tell them what the bible says.

>novus ordo
>catholic
go to the real catholic mass instead of the meme liberal one

>genetically jewish person

Source on that?

good thread. i recently read his wonderful 'On Jews and their Lies' and its a shame that side of him was never taught even in lutheran schools.

>Praying to saints is an example of idolatry in the Catholic church
see >they trust the priest - a man - to tell them what the bible says
Just no. This is a stereotype from the Middle Ages (where most people were illiterate) that somehow carried on. Most practicing Catholics are well versed in the Bible.

Protestants, on the other hand, follow their pastors like blind sheep and believe in anything they're told (e.g. blatant lies about Catholicism).

I don't think this guy even went to mass, he can't even create believable lies about it.

When my Parish uses the Latin text of the Novus Ordo I always get a kick out of the people who comment afterwards that it was so wonderful to hear the old Liturgy.

>You worship Marry.
>Holy Trinity is polytheism
>All the icons are idolatry.
>No Catholic ever read the Bible.
>Pagan tradition (proceeds to celebrate Christmas)

Protestants autism.

Did you know Christianaity and the Catholic Church predate the Bible.?

Must not have been any Christians back then?

>We ask them to pray for us to God.
But why even do that from the start when you can go directly?

It's leftover after paganism. Back then locals had their holy trees, holy stones or some kind of gods to pray to. Christianity took this idea in form of saints. It also aided with christianization - it's easier to convince local to pray to some sort of dude that lived nearby some time ago instead of some weird foreign God that has 3 froms and sometimes pray to himself.

Honestly if you track changes that Catholicism and generaly Christianity went through you find many bullshit and contradictions. For example on pic (4th century) you've got Jesus resurectin Lazarus using a fucking magic wand.

By the looks of this guy I can bet he doesn't fuck around...

wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_of_Pope_John_Paul_II
Follow the parentage
His father was catholic but his mother wasn't, she was a matrilineally descended jew.

>Did you know Christianaity and the Catholic Church predate the Bible.?

What about Old Testament?

>starts sentence with "nigga"
Leave.

And protestants contradict the early christians

>what are jews?

>all catholics are a hive mind

Of course its not older than that. But all of the Bible passages that Protestants claim totally refute Catholicism (they really don't though desu) are from the New Testament, which, as you admitted, is younger than Christianity.

>Protestantism is actually an anti-semitic religion
>mfw the Catholics literally whored out heaven for shekels for centuries

And none of the early christians into five solaes

Deal with it

all christians are unironically satanists

>polish genetically jewish person become the pope
Off all JP2 memes this one is new to me

The Bible put together as we know it. The Greek Bible was widely accepted.

>not being mormon
You have literally 0 excuses.

Hm. I'd go to a Latin mass or look around more if I were you. Not all Catholic masses are good; you need to get a good priest.

But there should have been at least 2 readings from scripture.

Try reading the Divine Office for a few days; that's probably a better sense of Catholicism.

divineoffice.org/welcome/

with all due respect I can't find in the article where it states his mother was a jew?

literally sounds like you went to an evangelical church
>pamphlets
kekaroni