This shit is going down. Comey spotted meeting with

McConnell, Schumer, Burr, and Warner meeting in secret with Comey right now....

What's gonna come from that.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/09/fbi-director-comey-discussed-matters-related-to-trump-tower-on-capitol-hill-nbc-citing-source.html
cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/fbi-director-james-comey-meets-with-congress-gang-of-eight/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're setting up mics for a press conference right now on fox

Perhaps this is about that Iraqi Taliban member that got caught and released?

>we're actually wire tapped him
>sry guys

Really? Do you have a YT link?

WTF is that picture???!?!?! Is Comey a hologram too?

They're about to btfo Trump

Is Comey one of the baddies?

Oh hell

It isn't on CNN this is FAKE NEWS there is no press conference

I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO
IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU PESKY JEWS!

It's called a transition

No, he's a good man. So is most of the FBI.

Comeys a good guy. He's been blackmailed for a long ass time now but with Trump in office now he doesn't have to go along with the establishment/TPTB. Lots of people have been talking shit about him but he's on our side. He's scared shitless, but he's with us.

Thanks for letting us know FBI.

Obomba is totally going to jail. Wew, lads.

They're closing on Trump desu

Friendly fire, watch your weapon. Same side same side

ummmmmm... guys

totally doesn't looks anything like a weenie you stupid ass dumb-dumb

What is that? Some CIA computer program for holograms?

cnbc.com/2017/03/09/fbi-director-comey-discussed-matters-related-to-trump-tower-on-capitol-hill-nbc-citing-source.html

cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/fbi-director-james-comey-meets-with-congress-gang-of-eight/index.html

Uh-oh....

>It's called a transition

Comey confirmed for transitioning to female.

So is this good or bad for us? Hard to tell.

Idk I think comey has his own agenda

Director Jen Comey

As far as comey being good or bad I don't know. But a close family member of mine went to DC about a month ago for law enforcement conferences Comey spoke a bit and apologized to them for not going after Hillary and pretty much said he was forced to drop the case.

this

THIS

So basicly Comey met with the 8 globalists who want open borders and do photo ops with Isis.

Fuck off shill
Comey has been a Clinton Croney since the 90s when he oversaw Bills pardon of Marc Rich

Any post positive about Comey is 100% Sharia Blue posting.

Shill spotted.

Comey was on board of HSBC when they were under investigation for Cartel laundering. No prosecution but Clinton foundation got 80 million from them so its all good.

Comey also let Bill get away in the 90s for pardoning Marc Rich

>forced to drop the case
prolly with blackmail. no matter how much we want comey to be on our side, he simply can't be

your image makes comey look like a moron. probably because the logic is at the extreme edge of what the author was capable of but not beyond the range of smart people.
you shouldn't use that image again, it makes you look dumb.

I still remember when Democrats were calling Comey a Russian plant. The election was good times.

Who spotted them? Provide evidence faggot.

All Obama said was that he did not PERSONALLY order a wire tap, which he wouldn't of, Obama did everything by the legal book, and personally directing wire taps over the intelligence community would of been a breach of protocol.

At no time did any authority say there wasn't a wire tap, the media just spun it that way.

Hopefully this leads to this clowns impeachment, I can't believe whats going on at the EPA, NASA, NOAA, and anyone who collects earth data

Bumpo.