IRL MOMENTS

>be me
>NatSoc but act like a normie irl
>dating a girl from my college class
>2 months in, everything is going good, she's a very sweet girl and conservative
>invites me to family dinner last friday
>I say alright, what could possibly go wrong

>arrive at her parents place
>they open the door and greet us
>all her family and relatives are there, not just her parents
>her dad looks kinda semitic, I brush it aside, he's very friendly and very interested in talking to me
>I greet everyone else and we proceed to the living room
>an art piece with hebrew letters is hanging in the hallway, i don't think much of it
>enter the living room, I see more jewish art and a mini israeli flag on top of a side cabinet
>turns out my gf is jewish and I'm at their Shabbas dinner
>sit there the entire evening smiling and making everyone laugh, but feeling very uncomfortable inside
>they're literally all manlets and I'm a 6'2 blonde dude towering over them
>My girlfriend's girl cousins keep looking at me and whispering among each other
>Dinner ends, and as we are leaving her dad pulls me to the side and says "you're a great man, you're like the son I never had!"
>I give him a smile and say thank you for the dinner
>get inside car with gf and there's a minute silence while she's smiling and is happy
>I just say "You didn't tell me you were Jewish."
>Her expression changes slightly, and she replies, "I thought you knew?"

Fuck me lads,

I think I'm going to be breaking up with her soon. Not because she is Jewish, but because she didn't tell me that she was. Can't trust these hoes.

Share your stories lads..

>dating a girl

Stopped reading right there. I can relate to your experience

Going to leave her?

Dude, Jew the Jew here.

Fuck her dad. He's obviously into you.

>NatSoc
>6'2
>Blond

Actung! Sounds like a shit scene from man in the high castle when's the obergrupenfurher gonna walk in an gas them?

never had a dating moment sorry

>Dinner ends, and as we are leaving her dad pulls me to the side and says "you're a great man, you're like the son I never had!"

This kind of thing has happened to me a few times. It's fucking weird. It's like, dude, I know you're eager to pass off your responsibility but you just met me.

fuck her like the good aryan you are

that's hot desu,. bleach emc

>Be op
>Be a faggot
>Write a massive tldr blog post visible from space thinking anyone will care

>not hate fucking a jewess

What are you, a faggot?

She good looking? 1-10?

>destroying his gene pool to pollute a polluted gene pool
you are why whites are endangered

> Not marrying into a successful Jewish family for nepotism to gain power
> Not rising to power and using it to mold the world to your beliefs
There is only one true pill, user, the Powerpill, that power is the only thing that matters and good, bad, philosophy, etc. is just a rationalization of who has power. Get as much as you can however you can.

I don't care if you think I'm edgy or some white trash. I do shit like this all the time and get away with it.

>walking through Swansea shopping
>some black dude (African student) giving me a stare (probably miring but don't care)
>''the fuck are you looking at''?
>mumbles something in his language
>I walk over and deck him and Rob him (cunt got better phone than me)
>jump back on train and go home

I regularly travel outside of town just to rob foreign cunts in the city. Idgaf.

dont be a fag and ruin an opportunity with a girl your actually compatible with you may never meet another over something so petty

The only time I had a date I came in my pants the second she touched my hand. I tried to cover up the smell with chewing over twelve strawberry chewing gums. She broke up with me the next day.

Wanted to kill myself for two years after that.

Well how Jewish is she exactly?

>blue eyes
>blonde

>on Sup Forums
Yeah right. Ice niggers GTFO; Sup Forums is a non-White Whtie supremacist board

Nigger

your jewdar is shit senpai

>ethnicity is petty

Are you this stupid?

THIS SO MUCH. Plus you get to keep fucking them brains out while you make your plan.

faggots like this going to break up with qts because they're jewish.

> tfw no gf

I like this guy. I dont do it often but i have before. I tried to helP this drunk guy walking home before. He flipped out on me so i robbed him.

Leaf.

so you're saying you're black (criminal) ?

>be me
Stopped reading right there.

>just started new job at a restaurant.
>stop in on my way somewhere to piss and get a drink
>end up talking to a waitress until the end of her shift.
>She came to my area to go to a religious college, all the way from Lousiana.
>is very intelligent and carries herself well
>Is very innocent and conservative.
>ask her for her number.
>she blushes for like 5 minutes before she gives it to me.
>thefutureisbrightlads.jpg

I can't stop thinking about her. I think I'm having one of those moments like the main character in Hacksaw Ridge.

Conservative Jewish girls are top tier, I wish I had one. Good combination of smart and qt. Just don't let her circumcise any sons you have and you will be fine.

>Not because she is Jewish, but because she didn't tell me that she was

You have to understand that most people don't think very much about that stuff, especially girls. She probably wasn't being deceptive, it just never came up.

>tfw take the train to Swansea most days

Kek, I've probably seen you, there's always a shit load of blacks walking outside Swansea uni thinking they're hard, good one for teaching that black cunt a lesson.

... You're going to forfeit a perfectly good relationship over her being Jewish? You know they're not all money-grubbing Shekelsteins, right? Jesus Christ you people are bone headed. There's being redpilled and then there's being a Nazi LARPer. Don't get hung up on stupid shit like race, dude. That's what Leftists do.

Mate, might be hard, but dump her.
Dont fucking date a kike

I
I>
I
I3
I
I

>(cunt got better phone than me)

What makes you deserve someones private property? Hope you get a taste of your own medicine one day.

This is real

cute!

Dump her and move on. Millions of other normal white girls out there. Let her be with her own kind and you can be with your own people.

We have reached peak Romanian.

pls respon

>parosuin with mie mate on bout swansee
>bloke darkah den da damn noitime ir havin a look at me
>so i tell em -- OI! boogs- watchu gazin aht?
>he star goin about in is ooga booga. saying something i dont sure as all dont understan
>so i rolls up on em. i did. and blow. toss em one right en is damn mouth i did.
>took is money keeper too i swear it i did.
>make like a cricket an bounce me self back on da tube to me moms house and had meself a wank.

What is there to respond? Go for it dude.

Why would you break up with her? Now that you know shes a jew you can use her as much as you want while being aware that she cant be trusted. Jews deserve to be used.

>dating a girl
Leave please. Sage.

>Natsoc

Such a fucking meme

>Genestealers

The mother will be Jewish
Your children will be Jews.

>I think I'm going to be breaking up with her soon.

You're making the right choice, user. If she asks why you're breaking up, tell her that you could never date an oven dodger.

>I think I'm going to be breaking up with her soon. Not because she is Jewish, but because she didn't tell me that she was
Did you tell her you're NatSoc? I'm pretty sure she would want to end it as well if you told her. Regardless, best of luck with it bud.

Have Aryan babies.
Raise them Christian.
>TFW phone autocorrects letters into "Aryan"

>Breaking up with a girl you initially liked who's parents treated you kindly because you're obsessed with a retarded meme ideology

Kill yourself my man.

Whisper Hitler quotes in her ear while you fuck her.

this

Get the fuck out, kike

I'm not even a natsoc and I can tell a kike from 20 meters away.
You should spend more time on Sup Forums, OP.

>tfw dating a girl for 3 years that my friends and family love
>too strung out and tired of her because high maintenace, emotional issues, and talking all the time
>will he condemned if I break up with her

Oh I am LAFFIN

Ditch the nazi ideology and keep the girl

impressive / 10

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

-Dr. J. Goebbels

I'll need to see her picture before I can give you advice.

t. virgin StormLARP who became a Nazi because no girl wanted to touch his peepee in high school

Leave that kike

You are a true hero and a real human bean

Don't go passing up a good thing OP. Do you really trust people on this image board to have all the answers when it comes to Jews? They already welcomed you like family. You could be making a huge mistake by breaking up with her, love really is what matters most, more than all the fake hate on here. You already liked her before.

It's even worse when you're 15/16

t. Buttmad Redditor

Get the fuck out, faggot.

>Croat
>not even a natsoc

You're retarded.

>be me
>large family get together
>jerry springer comes on tv
>everyone silent for a moment
>say "ya know, hitler had some good ideas"
>look around
>cousin grins
>unrelated girl giggles
Being edgy isn't much fun when you're alpha enough that no one challenges you.

>18
>2014
>Get arrested for some bullshit I didn't do
>Spent 6 months in jail before my charges were dropped
>Had a shit ton of crazy cellmate
>The one that was most Sup Forums related was this old black dude who said he hated niggers.
>He was in there for beating the shit out of a black15 year old he caught car hopping his vehicle
>he was charged with attempted murder and a plethora of other charges
>Ironically enough the kid got arrested too for multiple warrants and he supposedly had a stolen Glock on him that was empty.
>Explained to me the nature of most black people in America, living off welfare, showing sympathy for criminals and misfits, rioting etc. etc.
>Explained to me the difference between a black person and a nigger
>One day I was telling him about how I posted my ex's nudes on Sup Forums
>I was a huge Sup Forumstard and Sup Forumsirgins a few years back
>Shit you not he tells me
>Browse Sup Forums instead

That's how I ended up here.

"""""""""alpha""""" good meme friendo, keep it the lulz ;)

Dude if she's a sweet girl, just go for it. Not all Jews are horrible people.

He doesn't want to pollute his genes, he will let her off gently, he needs to get a nice white girl from the midwest.

Impregnate and abandon. GOY'D

No fucking way top kek

Jewishness is inherited from the mother. Those kids will definitely be Jewish if the girl is remotely religious.

Hoteps aren't that bad

You know when a story sounds so crazy that it looks fake?
Its bc its fake.

>Know girl through mutual friends
>she hits me up over Thanksgiving break
>agree to meet up one night
>she brings her friends along
>start talking about college nightlife
>regale them with stories of my crew of friends' drunken autism in college
>include story about going into a black bar and getting thrown out because a friend of mine started saying that Martin Luther King, Jr. was a nigger (hilarious story, btw)
>never hear from her again after that night

She was bluepilled anyway.

Maximum autism level achieved.

I thought the jizz in my pants thing was a meme. Does it really happen? I mean I've gotten a raging boner before just talking to a girl but I'd never imagine orgasming from a light touch.

>Couldn't even tell she was Jewish until weeks into the relationship
>She'll pollute his genes

If you can't even tell that someone is Jewish from first glance then what does it even matter?

Liked

Remember if you ever had kids they would be 100% Jewish and probably inherit her manlet jew family genes.

He thought with penis first, then he thought with head.

I hope this is a troll. If you aren't a troll, you're stupid as fuck if you let her go.

Kek. Keep robbing those niggers user. Someone's got to give them a taste of their own medicine.

this guy knows

>all these kike lovers
Sup Forums really is a bunch if non-white faggots isn't it?

if its true then you are a real faggot

Very good. Good job.

I'm interested in this mlk story pls

get out

please calm down or you're going to drive her away. please be careful with your affection at first. i just lost a great girl because i was too clingy and regret it. please for your own sake be careful

honestly this

>underrated

>different race cellie
Not in America, that's like rule number one. Get your facts straight before making shitposts.

are you 12?