Axe attack in Dusseldorf, Germany

m.bild.de/regional/duesseldorf/polizei/axtangriff-duesseldorf-50782024.bildMobile.html

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a Warning.

I'm German, so I know what Fascism looks like.

Fascism was the reason for the darkest decade in mankind's history and it was the responsibility of my ancestors, my country, my people.

Every German has since taken the pledge to never let something like this EVER happen again. Be it in our own country or anywhere in the world.

We've learned from our mistakes and we strive to do better EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. We are now one of the most tolerant, open-minded and progressive countries in the world - but we can still do BETTER.

But what about you, America?

Why haven't you learned from history?

Why are you letting this happen again? The signs are exactly the same like 80 years ago. I KNOW BECAUSE I KNOW EVERY FUCKING DETAIL ABOUT THE RISE OF FASCISM.

You have to stop this NOW or the world will enter another very very dark and scary era.

You can't be the leader of the free world, the Western hemisphere anymore - but that's okay, it might be just a temporary break. In the meantime, we are here for the rest of the world. To make it a better place.

Are you Britbong on holiday that snorted too much coke?

suspect photographed by one of the victims..

This is a Warning.

Fascism was the reason for the darkest decade in mankind's history and it was the responsibility of my ancestors, my country, my people.

Every German has since taken the pledge to never let something like this EVER happen again. Be it in our own country or anywhere in the world.

We've learned from our mistakes and we strive to do better EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. We are now one of the most tolerant, open-minded and progressive countries in the world - but we can still do BETTER.

Why are you letting this happen again? The signs are exactly the same like 80 years ago. I KNOW BECAUSE I KNOW EVERY FUCKING DETAIL ABOUT THE RISE OF FASCISM.

You have to stop this NOW or the world will enter another very very dark and scary era.

You can't be the leader of the free world, the Western hemisphere anymore - but that's okay, it might be just a temporary break. In the meantime, we are here for the rest of the world. To make it a better place.

bump

>tolerant, open-minded and progressive countries in the world - but we can still do BETTER.
Wore then a LEAF...

Mate, you're a fucking joke.

Just kill yourself, immediately.

Kill all semites

I'm sure he had a good reason.

oy mate you are one of the guys that only has big balls on the internet, but in real life you are a little coward faggot

lets meet up if you got balls

Fuck off OP, this was clearly a gas leak

Is that a Corsican pimp?

MOTIVES ARE UNCLEAR
>MOTIVES ARE UNCLEAR
MOTIVES ARE UNCLEAR
>MOTIVES ARE UNCLEAR
MOTIVES ARE UNCLEAR
>MOTIVES ARE UNCLEAR
MOTIVES ARE UNCLEAR
>MOTIVES ARE UNCLEAR

HERE WE GO BOIZ

Sports was a pretty good album, though.

if only you were this willing to fight for your country, your race and your culture.

This is a Warning.

Religion of piss?

they didnt wrote which skin color they guy has

First picture is in

digits galore!
also betting on who the madman is

Checked

yeah, just like i thought, you are a little bitch with no fucking balls

have fun playing the tough guy on the internet, you will see where this will get you in life

have fun being beaten up you little piece of shit

>Axe attack in Dusseldorf: A Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Adventure

Picture of Axemurderer.

>converted to islam an hour before the attack
what did he mean by this?

Reports of a second perpetrator. So it's either islam, or one hell of a folie a deux.

das ist eine waffe und keine axt du elendige vollhonk

>Eine Axt ist keine Waffe

Schluchtenscheißer lässt seine Inzuchtgene freien Lauf.

Why keep living?

Good job guys.

"Die Axt, oberdeutsch auch Hacke genannt, ist ein Werkzeug[...]"

It's just Germany, sometimes France.

>Die Axt ist ein Werkzeug
Ab in die Schlucht mit dir.

You take that Arabic back to Allah Land you smelly feces faces.

Oder gehörst du zu dem Lügenpresse schreienden AfD-Abschaum, der überall eine Verschwörung wittert?

BAN ASSAULT AXES
BAN ASSAULT KNIVES
BAN ASSAULT VANS

Still Running

Former axe supporter here. Not going to lie its been hilarious as fuck to see the axe go down but in all seriousness we cannot allow the axe to have the nuclear codes.

>the darkest decade in mankind's history

How long was Obongo in power for?

Tomahawk = Waffe
Axt = Werkzeug du scheiss pissnelke

Is it a shitskin

He wasn't familiar with the area, he was just axing for some directions.

He even has the face of a madman.

Best post from a Canadian for a long time. Good job m8.

This is a Warning.

>Tomahawk
Fick dich, Karl May.

I underappreciate being an island nation. Natural borders are bro as fuck.

Why are you posting a picture of yourself?

Your cities are literally packed with pakis