What happens after we die?

What happens after we die?

Reincarnation

/thread

An eternal afterlife without any shills.

you're dead

You don't get to come back to Sup Forums.

If you are gonna post shit that is not related to Sup Forumsitics, go back to

Same shit that happened before you died because you're a worthless slob

Kek happens.

>Died
>See this Goddess
>"So user, what kind of afterlife do you want?"

What do?

If you lived a decent life you come back a shade whiter.

in ground and rot in an over priced box

an afterlife where i'm waking up to Goddess

What happen when you quit a game? Imagine the ultimate game where your memory of the outside world is cutoff while you play... it could be it or not. Why don't you go and test it?

we're finally happy

nobody knows. But what we think about it matters a hell of a lot. The only reason liberalism is so popular now is because a majority of people don't believe in an afterlife, so hedonism becomes an effective strategy.

but i'm already the whitest

Worm food probably, or maybe you get cremated.

The same thing it happens before we are born.

lurk for book about that
one doctor wrote it
about after dead experience of hungreds of people

Judgment before God the Father. No Jesus on your side will then lead to eternal damnation. If Jesus is on your side(if you know and believe in Him) then Jesus will take away your sins and vouch for you before the Father which will then allow you into eternal paradise.

I've died a few times that I can remember I just slide into another timeline kind of like this thread

Anyone else unable to succeed in killing themselves?

>Jump head first off the roof of a 7 story building at night
>wake up on the ground with no damage

>intentionally OD on heroin
>wake up on the bed the following morning

is quantum immortality real? Is my mother weeping in some alternate dimensions right now?

Considering the unending nature of time and existence, the odds of your consciousness coming back are effectively 100%.

And the best thing is it could take billions upon billions upon billions of years for you to be "recreated" in this way, and it would still feel like it happened in the blink of an eye because you're simply not conscious all that time.

Basically you come back to life instantly after you die.

Pretty sure, it's this.
Right when you think you could get a release from this madness(fun) it just starts over.
Can't wait to meme in the next life.
All those retards killing them selves and then they just suffer(have fun) again.

>What happens after we die?

You are judged.

That is the most horrible thing imaginable.

tips

>What happen when you quit a game?
You redirected to main menu?

Life is hell and a chance to enter heaven or being born again in hell.

But we all must experience hell at least once before our souls form into what they are