More degenerate garbage from (((Hollywood)))

youtube.com/watch?v=5jRNDOZnGKU

Don't forget to party it up girls!

bump

Total rip off of the Hangover but with ugly women.

>Kate McKinnon

Mildly interested. If she gets nude, it's a definite go.

Cringy
And everybody hates drunk women

>bumping trailer views
>"Gotta see THIS degeneracy, guys!"
this is gonna be another forgettable throw away womyns comedy, nice try Schlomo

It's degenerate but not especially. Looks utterly terrible though.

kek

It's going to be a celebration of debauchery like the Hangover, because everything will be alright in the end with Scarlett's Husband. In the real world, doing shit like this has actual consequences

Another insecure white boy upset that women like to have fun once in awhile. No wonder you're alone. This is why i stopped dating white men, they think sitting around, watching anime, and playing video games is a good time. Keep screeching at the "normies" while we're out having a good time.

(((Scarlett Johansson)))

Shut up Kike

>dating white men
what a fag

>it's the Hangover but with vaginas in the lead roles

So progressive

White bois sit inside and play video games, watch anime, and never exercise. I stopped dating white guys when my ex boyfriend was beat up after talking shit to a black guy to come off as alpha or something. When he was beaten and started crying, i just lost respect for him. How can i respect a white man if he can't even protect me? Black guys have swag, they can dance, they can rap, and they know how to have fun. I got tired of my ex bf trying to get me to watch anime. Grow up you white boi-children.

Question; Do Woman not SEE that acting like sluts, and hags makes men look at them exactly as such? It's all for attention right?

>fat obnoxious feminist woman ruin everything, even ladies night

Sounds pretty redpilled to me.

I can't be bothered to watch this trailer, but what the fuck are they doing in the screencap? Taking an imaginary shit and pulling it out their asses?

Do they kill someone in the hangover? I never saw it.

And anyway, the whole "whoops killed a stripper/prostitute at my bachelor/ette party" thing isn't original in the least.

Look pretty shit, though the girl who plays the fat chick is actually kinda funny sometimes.

> why does everyone hate leafs they seem to be alr-

Mate, im not the most permissive guy going and even I await the day of the rake. Stop doing this shit.

Oooo Scary, the big bad alpha black male, of course you probably dated the smallest, skinniest white beta around, because all the white boys I know, myself included, if we saw you in the street with your filthy nigger we would stomp his head in and smack your race training teeth out whore

lol I hope that's what is happening there. I dunno what the fuck it is, I scrolled through here and it's just white cucks pretending to be blacked.com

Imagine the outrage if they used a dead woman as a prop in the hangover.

>hangover, the movie
>now with 100% more women
0/10

What happened to Hollywood. It used to produce amazing films and productions that told stories of bravery and taught lessons of misdeeds of life. What has happened.

>have fun once in awhile

damn. you're right, young women and mothers should have no standards and be absolute sluts.

The nose knows

disgusting. you know what to do lads. downvote this filth

not even black people or any other race is cool with their women "having fun". and fun means fucking other guys. it's degenerate and disgusting

I remember when I was little, I watched American Pie from TV. It was degenerate, but at least almost every cast member was white, and there was certain room for innocence there.

Watching this trailer, it's gone full feminism now. They have some fat lardass and a mixed race chick as part of the main cast, picturing women being hardcore sluts.

I honestly have to say that everyone who goes to watch this movie in OP's post in the cinema or in any shape or form pays to see it is a disgusting, sick human being. I can't even begin to imagine what Hitler would say if he saw that the west has reached such an horrendous point in it's timeline. US truly defeated the wrong fucking enemy.

Another Hollywood flop

Oh i get it. Benis in Anus :DDDD

subtle

Western women are degenerate scum anyway, who cares.

That's not a jewish nose, that's just a fat ugly nose.

That was my first thought. I banged out a lot of 30-45 year old slags when I was a fat 20 year old in vegas like this. I was pretty desperate then.

>getting older
>lens size

It's like you guys don't even have autism at all.

>8ch now best chan
8ch now best chan
>8ch now best chan
8ch now best chan
>8ch now best chan
8ch now best chan

I think I've figured out how all this works, I call it the new ghostbusters theo ---- trevors axiom.

>Make a movie geared towards your recognized audience.
>Do the calculations and realize its going to be a shitty movie no matter what and you need a cheap way for it to gain traction.
>"Hey /pol /look at this shit!!!11!"
>Sup Forums hates it as it does everything
>Buzzfeed: OH SH!t GUYS LOOK aT tHE La+e5T moVie with BraVe female Leads WHom arnt afaid to show they have comedy and sAss!
> look at how all these ignorant Sup Forums wacists do not like!!!!!11!!!!
>free news coverage from media that will make thousands of progressives go to the theaters out of spite.
>movie still does shitty, but makes just enough money back to pop out another turd every summer.

Is this how normies like to live?

Another LARPing chink from Canada/Oz cuckposting because his everyday reality is basically a blacked video come to life but with white men and Asian girls.

Why is scarjo a lesbian mom now

Mike "The Faggot slayer" Pence to the rescue

Plot twist. Stripper dude isnt actually dead

How many of these actresses are Jews? At least 3 out of the main 5. (((They))) always push this degenerate bullshit to the mindless normies. Can we gas the fucking kikes yet? I mean, come on, enough already!

Kate did a pretty good Aussie accent.
Will I see this movie: FUCK NO.
That's about all.

> middle aged women who ride the cock carousel through college with millennial values slut it up one night to relive their degeneracy, killing an innocent man
> totally not a rip off of The Hangover
Guys, not going to lie. Former Hollywood supporter here. It's hilarious watching Hollywood crash and burn like this. But seriously, we can't let them get our shekels.

a fucking leaf

>(((((Scarlett Johansson)))))
>((((((((Zoƫ Kravitz)))))))))
>((((((((((((((((((((Ilana Glazer)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Of course.

>women still think screaming a sentence somehow makes it funny

It's not just teenage weaboos either. Full grown women who are supposed to be comedians doing the same shit that was never funny and never will be. Why do they do it?

>redlettermedia
we know everyone knows

I've found anecdotes that call into question the heritage of the ugly fat chick. Jame Bell or something like that. Family name previously supposedly was Belk...I don't care enough to look further. 3 out of 5 Jews? Yeah, hard pass on this, even before I knew it was infested with (((them))).

Fuck, I watch the star wars review yesterday, didn't know they were degenrates. What's the source for that photo? Is it real?

>Fuck, I watch the star wars review yesterday, didn't know they were degenrates

You obviously haven't watched enough RLM then, they make crude jokes all the time.

It's a toy droid not a cock. Calm down sweden.

Too me they seems like apolitical nerds who likes films. Sure they sometimes imply racism is bad but other then that it's okay

>Leaf