Will Trump ever legalize WEED or should I move to a free state?

Will Trump ever legalize WEED or should I move to a free state?

Bro if it does happen I'd imagine the bureaucratic steps to getting a store in every state would take many years.

I waited 2 years after WA legalized to even see a store, just move to a legal state and avoid the trouble.

I imagine it will be decriminalized on a federal level when a majority of the states legalize it. It'll probably happen in the next 10 years at the longest

This is one thing I support the lolbertarians on

Trump decriminalizing weed would cause such a liberal mind fuck. Especially if we drive home the point that Obama didnt do it because Obama was to much of a corporate whore to big pharma. Oh the ass pain and mental gymnastics from the left would be glorious. This must happen

>why hasn't trump changed the entire world in 6 weeks

Grow the fuck up legal weed is not a priority

Weed is for niggers, are you a nigger OP?

Ending the war on drugs should be one of Americas top priorities

State Rights are for the white man scholomo

Do you even have weed in denmark?
Crack is for niggers, weed is for everyone.

you're a nigger

fuck that gif

who cares? You will find a way to smoke some one way or the other. The bigger problem is how people cope with the side effects. No one seems to be concerned that it makes you complacent and cucked. If you don't utilize the proper coping mechanisms to fight these self-deprecating thoughts you will fall right into the jews lap.

stay away from kobenhavn filthy jyde

WHY

Adrenaline junkies.

Vote for it when your state gives you a chance to/push for a vote for said issue.

If enough of you agree it will be legal. If not you're the minority and either deal with it or move.

>be proud of living in cuckenhagen
No I was merely shitposting. Weed and drugs are purely an american phenomenon, fucking leaf.
Not a fucking argument in this context. State rights doesn't mean you have to act like a nigger.
I'm absolutely BTFO, how can I ever recover. Fuck me here is the nuclear missile codes

When during his campaign did he promise that?

He didn't, deal with it stoner

That is such a shitty argument
>You will find a way to smoke one way or the other

If it was legal, I wouldn't have to find other ways.. I could just buy it from a store, and have a portion of that money go somewhere useful.

>Yeah no we'll just let the private prisons do their thing and capitalize on the slave labor supplied to them through the war on drugs while the economy and our citizens get fucked in the ass.

Kys faggot

Liberals have bent over backwards to show that they're going to hate Trump even when he does shit they support. His own base would be mad at him if he did it. He can't take votes out of his pocket and throw them away for a demographic that's not going to support him for it.
I want legal pot too, but thinking Trump is going to make it legal isn't really the way to go about it. Instead, try to get a petition going on exclusively liberal campuses getting people to pledge voting for Trump in 2020 if he legalizes it. That's the only chance you got if you don't want to wait for a liberal leader like Justin Trudeau....who knows they only have to dangle the possibility of legalization to secure the pothead vote securely.
If liberals actually gave you pot, they wouldn't have a lock on your vote. Republicans will only shoot themselves in the foot if they give it to you. Neither side has any incentive whatsoever to change the status quo at this moment in time.

would you fuck this pussy?

I want to kill cartel members. The war must go on

Now there is someone with no confidence issues.

come to the most free state in the union. medical mj and constitutional carry

You're just hating becuse they are cooler than you! :^)

You make this thread about ten times a week. If you haven't figured it out yet, you should probably try this

Agreed. Not really my point tho. Your original post seemed to imply decriminalization at the federal level and increasing state rights was bad. Niggers gonna nig