Nike Hijab

American 4D chess or Nike being cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/12/students-at-brigham-young-university-don-hijabs-in-solidarity-with-muslims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only thing that abhors a vacuum more than nature is capitalism.

There is a need for these products. Therefore there will be someone fulfilling that need.

They're gonna wear hijabs anyway.
Might as well waste more of their money.

Only westernized muslim will buy this shit, real Muslim will see the check mark as some kind of idol which if you research NIKE was a roman goddess

THe best way to destroy any potential caliphate WOULD be to empower its women.

You mean Nike making bucks.

Why do americans hate capitalism and free market?

Money has no morality. In 60 years time, when its fashionable to be far right, nike will come jewing along, begging for shekels.

Capitalism. Capitalism never changes

>be modest muslim woman
>wear hijab/sport hijab
>take it up the ass when nobody is looking
>do drugs when nobody is looking
>still modest tho
>my daughter wont be

Surely literally everybody knows that this is happening.

These women should cover themselves. They should not advertise themselves, nor advertise an American brand.

Would that bitch get stoned under islam?
>wearing leggings
>showing ankle

Mmmmmmmmm oh yes. Smelly, sweaty, post workout hijab

>Nike's desire to become SO PROGRESSIVE AND TOLERANT leads to the jihad against NIke
Make it so

>being cucks

Its called seeing dollah signs

>roman

>do research
>still think Nike is Roman

public school

you really think Nike didn't have any SJW political ulterior motives?? yea fuckin right. It's all universal acclaim on social media for supporting the muslim culture during the Trump era

It's the Jews at Nike hyping up a new product to sell to impressionable leftists

There is no ulterior motive, just a way to make money

Smug as fuck

You're talking about Victoria, dumbass.

The inventor of this Nike Hijab is hot tho

No. It's capitalism not caring about your culture - episode 55.

There's money to be made in sharian exploration.Gotta show corporate support all of those battered and disfigured women.

What's next, nike suicide chest rigs? Fucking kikes.

but why now? Are muslims so widespread now? Does this mean Islam is winning?

CAPITALIZED

>wearing tights

holy shit this is haram as fuck

Nike being smart.

Why not profit from it?

This. As long as it sells, they don't give the slightest fuck about its cultural and societal impact. The dark side of capitalism.

Why would they?

It's fucking nothing.

does anyone see the irony in this?

>NEED TO WEAR A SOCK ON HEAD SO NOBODY SEES MY HAIR AND I APPEAR MODEST AND DONT CALL ATTENTION TO MY EARTHLY BEAUTY

>EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME! IM DRESSED UP IN GLITTERY SPARKLING COLORFUL CLOTHES AND SLIDING AROUND ON ONE LEG DOING SPINS IN A STADIUM OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHILE EXPECTING CLAPS AND GOOD SCORES TO WIN A TROPHY FOR MYSELF AND SPREAD MY NAME AND PICTURE ALL OVER THE WORLD

muslims realize they are hypocrites, right? the hijab is literally just a symbol of "fuck you westerners, whatsup my muslim bros yeah fuck white people!"

There is a niche unmet demand in the market, there is reason to fulfil it.

Yeah if the point of the hijab is to be modest it seems kind of self defeating if you're wearing it with yoga pants.

Maybe it IS just a Socio-Cultural traditional wear afterall !

nike being jews you mean?
profiteering wherever you can, can't get more jewish than that

>tfw Nike replaces the crescent with the swoosh on top of mosques worldwide
>tfw L.A. gear puts its logo on cover of koran worldwide

more like kike hijab

If i was Nike i would do the same, cash in on that shit, take that welfare money off the sjw's , charge $199 for a bit of cloth with a tick on it worth $0.32 made by a Vietnamese slave. Push it as an edgy thing to buy for extra profit. Nike has nothing to lose.

its the market, retard. Who gives a shit? There are actual issues in this world. Nike is a horrible company yet your complaint is them offering a product?

You people are exasperating.

>You mean Nike making bucks.

>Why do americans hate capitalism and free market?

Not against capitalism, but against treatment of women who are forced to cover up and the empowering of women to cover up or it be indecent.

See:
Where is their concern of for Aqsa Parvez, whose Muslim father choked her to death with her hijab after she refused to wear it? Or Aqsa and Amina Muse Ali, a Christian woman in Somalia whom Muslims murdered because she wasn’t wearing a hijab? Or the 40 women who were murdered in Iraq in 2007 for not wearing the hijab; or Alya Al-Safar, whose Muslim cousin threatened to kill her and harm her family because she stopped wearing the hijab in Britain; or Amira Osman Hamid, who faced whipping in Sudan for refusing to wear the hijab; or the Egyptian girl, also named Amira, who committed suicide after being brutalized for her family for refusing to wear the hijab; or the Muslim and non-Muslim teachers at the Islamic College of South Australia who were told that they had to wear the hijab or be fired; or the women in Chechnya whom police shot with paintballs because they weren’t wearing hijab; or the women also in Chechnya who were threatened by men with automatic rifles for not wearing hijab. Etc etc.

From: jihadwatch.org/2016/12/students-at-brigham-young-university-don-hijabs-in-solidarity-with-muslims

I bet those kids is the sweatshops are feeling super empowered now that they're making sport hijabs for proud women of color.

Damn that's a 1337 postid

>Jews exploiting muslims for more shekels by making branded religious wear

Pottery

How can you tell?

nice hijab :D

This shit is brilliant on Nike's part. It's just a balaclava that's been re-branded, I wouldn't be surprised if they had loads of these things just sitting around.

If people are stupid enough to make a big deal about something that's already been around forever, they deserve to lose their money.