RED ALERT! GERMANONS NEED TO SEE THIS!

YOUR END IS MUCH CLOSER THAN YOU THINK! YOU NEED TO SEE THIS AND SPREAD THIS ALL OVER GERMANY, YOUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT!

christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/execsum.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for awareness

I'm reading this right now.

Sup Forums was right again.

And only fools would think this was limited to Germany.

fucking christ germany
bump

Bump for awareness, Euroanons NEED to see this!

old news. the kikes and niggers have been at this since the 1900s.

>un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/execsum.pdf

Bump

post the tl;dr version

And people actually believe this shit... You people are insane.

>zerberster
>being this retarded
cool story bro

What's the Tl;dr?

Provoke nuclear war and fill the bunkers with shitskins? Seems like the most efficient way for the kikes to get what they want.

Please don't us kc green's comics, not even ironically.

>implying Germany can be destroyed

Give me a quick rundown Sup Forums

Aint clicking shit.

you were destroyed in 1945. Your grandmother was raped by a russian, you have ruski blood AHAHAHA!

We need to create division between the German liberals. Make them choose between LGBT and moslems. We have to meme HARD that Germany is backwards and sexist for not allowing gay marriage. We need to start an OP about it immediately.

>That website
KIFLOM!

Hitler could have ended this whole nightmare by covertly slaughtering the jewish banking families during ww2. He was too merciful. He let the rich kikes escape.

But my grandmothers are from Turkey :^)

what about us? we are invading together with Russians or what?

stop announcing how new you are, you guys are giving me abs with these posts

I'm going to Germany

I'm going to Germany and I'm going to start a coup.

Sorry German bros, but you are obviously incapable of keeping shit skins out of your country,
Get used to haveing a foreign kaiser.

Anyone who wants to help just look for the Asswholes with prussian military uniforms.

tl;dr?

Most of this makes no sense. I definitely believe the bunkers and ethnic replacement but the conspiretard shit about contaminated food, Russian invasions and the US nuking itself and enslaving Germany make not a lack of sense. It clashes with the desire to make maximal profit.

german anunaki tier conspiracy bullshit
sage

implying that germany isn't already fucked.

you do realize that the globalist strategy isnt some bible boogieman, right? I'll break it down for you:

1. let the sandniggers into your country

2. they fuck everything up, just like they did their home countries

3. they start killing normal, self respecting, employed, superior race white people.

4. govt deploys military around the populace

bump

You know, most of russian communist revolution leaders were from new york. I could see it happening once more.

Good luck! Our prisons are very comfy, you'll like it there.

The German gov't spent over a decade creating bunkers below major German cities, creating anti-christian propaganda, Mosques in every bunker, and after a while, they fill the bunkers with shitskins. Later this year, the gov't will secretly bring in MILLIONS of shitskins into Germany, after which the gov't will collapse the system, unleash MILLIONS of shitskins on the population from the bunkers, i kid you not, MILLIONS. The result would be a fight to the death for all Germans in a brutal civil war while Merkel lives like a queen in a different bunker below Berlin. Shit will go down hard, and fast. 10-15+ MILLION Germans will die, most German women will be raped, the sick and elderly will be brutally killed by the Muslims, and the rest will have war in their homes. Entire cities will be 100% destroyed, and to top it all off, the gov't has contaminated the water mains with Aspartame and NEOTAME, as well as Coca-Cola and Fanta products. Meanwhile, the muslims will get first-class treatment. In 2019, the Russians will launch a major offensive against Europe and especially Germany. Also, the US is scheduled to suffer a nuclear bomb from China in NYC in 2020. The only chance that Germans would have in this civil war would be to kill everyone that isn't German, and ALL the liberals and traitors. After the end, democracy in Germany will be dead, and a monarchy will be established. Fascism will be stronger in Germany than it was in the 1939-1945 era. The return of Nazi Germany is the result, and TENS OF MILLIONS of Germans will die in the process. That's most of it.

>Scroll down
>FACE OF THE ANTICHRIST REVEALED

Holy shit and you twits go off about "fake news" This is more pathetic than /x/.

>Employing going to prison after the failed coup isn't part of my plan.

You do know you will go to prison first for coming in contact with wrongthink. Reporting it would pring the Stasi on your doorstep, asking about why you use the german flag for your posts here.

The fuck did I just read? Also why should I take this as fact?

One more thing I'd like to add to this tl;dr, there is a very good chance that this shit won't be limited to Germany, I'm willing to bet that ALL of Western Europe will suffer this shit, and perhaps further out from Europe.

Starts out with bunker building
>Hmm, seems like that could be a thing

Ends with "facts" about nuclear attacks, WWIII, German genocide in 2017, food products already contaminated with effects you will die off, etc
>Okay this was a total waste of my time

Good fiction though.

Why shouldn't I think this is a LARPer?

You shouldn't. Read what's there and tuck it away as a possibility but without actual proof of this you can't take it as fact. Dissmis it but take it into consideration if that makes any sense

Its a 45 year old Lithuanian with terminal cancer. He probably has mental issues due to him not being able to cope with his condition (and being a Russian rape baby does not help this)

Best to prepare for the worst than to be caught with pants down when shit hits the fan.

>the (((elite))) wants an army of dumb sandniggers who are easily manipulated by their shitty book

Nigger I don't need a shitty blog to tell me that. It's been apparent for 30 years now.

This.

Assume everything has a 50/50 chance of being true. The problem with people is they are "trained" to immediately dismiss something as untrue without critical examination.

If everything is plausible, then it is by definition 50/50, not 0/100. You can argue that it is unreasonable and make that 25/75, but you have not completely disproven it. I've seen "disproofs" that consist of "well, people would not do that, ergo it is impossible". Which is itself a logic error - it assumes a specific course of action, and people have been shown to be notoriously unreliable and unpredictable in all cases.

Everything is about probabilities. If it is probable, then remember it and tuck it away like said. If it doesn't happen, great, things are great. If it does happen, you have foreknowledge. And that will beat having a bullet in the head (or being beat senseless and dead).

the most tinfoil hat shit ever, promoting his shitty youtube channel, fuck off idiot

Always have a plan B. Always. No fucking excuses. Plan B is there to save your ass when Plan A fails.

Yeah, some of us are older than 30, so yeah, we know exactly the kind of shit you are talking about...

Fuck off CIA

>9/11
>USG would never attack its own people
>people had to exist, had to die in planes, USG would never think about doing that
What is Operation Northwoods?

Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it is disproven as true.

They will have a lot of buyers remorse but that's Kikes for you. They are such good puzzlers and deceivers that they win a lot of fights. The real problem with Kikes is that about 50% of them are true Psychotic and have to prey on somebody or something.

Every time they win they run civilization over a cliff and then any survivors are like "No wonder the Nazis wanted to kill them all."

YAWN
This has been known since before the end of WW2 and it now affects the entire white race.
Good job, Allies btw.

Not my problem you don't understand what test cases are.

Cypress was the test case for banker bail-ins. The idea is simple; when the USD finally goes to shit (and it is hovering by sheer magic at this point), then the "established" plan will be to do what happened in Cypress.

Germany is the test case; it is the template for a plan, just like Cypress is a template for a plan.

It doesn't mean the plan is or will be successful, it just means there is a plan...and that plan might not be in your best interest.

Exactly. Have a plan to either gtfo or make sure you're able to survive where you are. I think it might be wise for pol to come up with some way of find eachother if thing escalate.
>inb4 CIA
There has to be a way to do this without giving away info if that makes any sense.

yes germany is holding around 300k migrants in 7 underground bases and are brainwashing them, okay dude

>They will have a lot of buyers remorse but that's Kikes for you
How does the old joke (((for them))) go? Oh yeah: "Why does this shit keep happening to us?"

I mean it is Germany so it's not so far fetched but I agree. This seems like bullshit

>what are FEMA emergency centers
>why do they have barbed wire pointing IN instead of OUT?
your lack of knowledge is not my problem...unless I depend on you to survive, in which case, either learn or get the fuck out of the way.

This might be a real thing since the shills are out in force. Remember, what they really want is (You)s, and not real discussion. Don't take the bait

>doesn't even bother to look up Northwoods
Northwoods was a set of different plans to drum up support to invade Cuba. The plans were drawn up and disseminated in the USG. Some of those plans involved killing US Citizens.

Think about this for 10 fucking seconds. Let the cognitive dissonance wash over you - they were willing to kill their own citizens to start a war that no-one wanted.

If they want to ruin Europe so much, then why didn't they stop us from constructing a border fence and introducing strict anti-migrant measures?

they dont care dude.
germans dont give one flying fuck and probably support it

first they came for the shitposters...

>kalergi plan
>wake up sheeple

We've known this for years fgt, it's your nation that needs to wake up, you don't allow us to have armies and defence, instead you force us into nato. Why don't you post a video of Barbara Spectre and tell us to wake up again?

We're way ahead of you as always, fucking degenerate

They have, but meekly. There have been lots of complaints about the Hungarian fencing, right?

Germany and France are the current targets here. Hungary was wise to go full "shields up" and deflect the waves. And for that, you have been vilified and painted as pariahs.

>as well as Coca-Cola and Fanta products

wut.jpg

This /nu/pol to:dr shit needs to stop. You can't be spoon fed redpills. You have to fucking open your eyes and read and come to your own conclusions. You need to decide for yourself if this article is to be believed. If you want people to tell you what to think by injecting their own opinion to it go watch fucking CNN and gtfo of here.

enjoy the niggers I guess

Yeah sure , enjoy your gorilla mindset.

"Wish I could live in all-white U.S.A" lel

Duh

So, basically, if im reading all this right, Germany goes full-retard-underground-reverse-FEMA-weaponized-mudslimes?

Cant say I buy it, but you know what they say..
>Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again

bump.

quick question, is it (((them)))?

>You can't be spoon fed redpills
They can't help it - they've been raised on soundbites and believe everything can be summarized without consequence.

The Devil is in the Details. And they've been raised from childhood to ignore it.

I'd argue social isolation is the only way to see these things. When it gets down to brass tax, normies need to leave

Not stated.

But we do know:

a) France is very Catholic, and Cath vs. Jew is an ongoing battle that no-one talks about,

b) Germany is still the whipping boy for Isreal decades after everyone has pretty much fucking died and peace has broken out (kinda)

Probability is still about 50/50, maybe 55/45

Germany just announced they're flying in 6 million migrants.

"Wave 4
highly agressive teens and psychopaths
Wave 5
Rebels and army members, able to handle weapons and indoctrinated.
This latter group is the one residing in our bunkers by thousands already.
We are up to 30 % at present, by mid of 2017 the remaining 70% will arrive by night-flights at the airports of

COLOGNE
DÜSSELDORF
RAMSTEIN
FRANKFURT-HAHN"

Kinda spoopy.

why can't they just leave my people alone

Aryan blood is simply the most delicious

because "six-million"

The only way for (((them))) to leave you alone is if you MAKE them leave you alone

That is why I gave up cable TV.

Go to news.google.com, and try this:

Make up your mind to ignore entertainment (aka distractions of the mind)

Ignore Entertainment. You're reading about shit that no-one cares about.

Turn off Sports, because that's just a different word for entertainment.

Turn off technology, it's mostly corporate PR releases.

Turn Business down to 1/2 of what it was, to reduce PR releases.

Turn off as it's just propaganda.

Turn down health to 1/2 as it is overrun with corporate bullshit as well.

Bump science slightly.

Increase local news. It's still noisy and filled with shit, but there are still small bits and pieces of real reporting in there.

What are you left with? Still a giant pile of shit, because G wants you to see what they want you to see. But dig around; and you'll find some nuggets of wisdom.

Amazing what happens when you turn off the corporate echo chamber...your head suddenly gets quiet enough to think.

And then you realize you've been snookered for a long, long time.

seems legit honestly, well some of it for the most part i dont get germanys problem hurr lets make nazism, >they lose well lets just destroy the countries that stopped us from destorying everyone, dont get me wrong if you guys would have spun nazism the right way it might have been fine but destroying every other countries with putrid refugees is not fine. I wonder whats gonna happen with the nazis and the ayys in the north and south poles including the antarctic

The future is dark. A generation that will never have beliefs that are truly rooted. They will never know conviction.
They have to go.

go too a amish community just for a little tip

>Ingenierin
Nix is dem zu schwör, außer Grammatik anscheinend

>The future is dark. A generation that will never have beliefs that are truly rooted. They will never know conviction.
The only choice left is to root like a tree and rediscover what it is to disconnect, or to try to leave and make what is left of life elsewhere.

I've contemplated both.

Oh god this shit is so delusional it's hilarious to read

Any Kraut-user daring to go and find those places?

I have one better. Just turn shit off. Turn it all off. Sit down with a book. Or look out your back window and enjoy what you see.

It brings back what is real, what is here. Turn off (((them))).

what these people expect? That all who are on the surface will die and they will come to the surface in a couple of years? Hell with two, we also have this shit, and when they open the door of their bunker there we will stand.

>GEEIGNETE ANWERBER SOLLTEN MÖGLICHST 20-30 JAHRE ALT SEIN, ZEUGUNGSFÄHIG (das wird geprüft!), EINEN IQ VON HÖCHSTENS 90 BESITZEN, MÖGLICHST UNGEBILDET – da gewaltbereiter und leichter zu steuern – SEIN, WAHABIT ODER SALAFARI SEIN
>SALAFARI
Gute alte Ingenierin die

Kifflom is literally Jesus

Fuck off shitskin

Fucking lol, people are gonna fall for it. You're all making yourself look like fools and will be ridiculized once again in the real world.

>inb4 nice try shill lololol

just saying the truth

>Ich stamme aus Litauen, 45 Jahre alt, Ex-Blondine, jetzt haarlos.
Seriously, how can you be so deranged

The two men are revealead

Already read this back in the day. FYI someone asked the HLI user about it and he confirmed subterranean secret bunkers and tunnels like this exist in many countries, but he didn't comment further.

>I like how most Germanons here are just dismissing this out of hand, because they don't even DARE to think that this could happen.
>You want (circumstantial) proof, go to the listed cities of
BERLIN
COLOGNE
HAMBURG
BREMEN
KIEL
DÜSSELDORF
MUNICH
STUTTGART
KASSEL
SUHL
FÜRTH
SIMMERN
LÜNEBURG
GÖRLITZ
and see if there are large construction projects consuming way too much money for their scope, and not even getting near completion.
>If most of these cities check out for ^above^, be very afraid! Better to prepare for the worst than to get caught with pants down when shit hits the fan!

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

>christ-michael
hahahahahahaha

But why would the German government want that to happen?

please see Do you really think the DE gov gives two shits?