en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably Norway

Only negative I can think of is Nazi occupation during ww2

Otherwise Norway has been nothing but peace

UK, Island is easiest to defend

Yea but England spent like 100 years in civil wars

They were also invaded lost of times

what do you mean my people, fucking racist.

Actually though, as in a white atheist english colony? Then Turkey I guess, mess things up in the world sphere.
I guess

Sweden

Turkey was white

It was Mongol and Turk invasion that turned it to what it is today

North Africa.
Time to unfuck everything.
Make Carthage Great Again!

Just think about it - if only Rome would not destroy this ancient civilization, Africa and Middle East wouldn't be a trouble today.

Southern France

Absolutely fantastic climate, natural protection from the south via the ocean, alps and pierenese

Access to the Atlantic without having to go through the straights, access to the Mediterranean

Yeah, southern France

Tutorial island

Actually Ukraine, it is the Black Land.

I guess that is why the most ancient Trypiliian Cucetini civilization lived there.

I see what you did here.

Its still okay.

Definitely not the Balkans desu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Bulgaria

Maybe Central Europe somewhere in the Alps would be good.

You would spawn the happiest people alive.
Imagine untouched 10.000 year old south western europe.

>Central Europe somewhere in the Alps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Switzerland

if you want to be constantly invaded by all sides for centuries then go for it

Mountain jews have it good

Italy for obvious geographical advantages

>untouched
>natural protection from the south via the ocean, alps and pierenese
Excuse you!
Ancient fleets could ferry both civilian and military through the Mediterranean sea without much problem.
Armies of Carthage crossed the mountains back and fourth as well (albeit they lost many elephants)

Yes... but 12,000 yrs ago would have been Shit. I'm thinking I might have started somewhere around modern day eastern Spain.
Mountains are hard to live in.

Actually they are mountain Germans.

Slightly to the west

Turkey

>White Englishmen here

Now, instead of being stuck on an island minding our own business for thousands of years, we build a great civilization in Turkey, and then eventually expand North/North West into Greece/Eastern Europe and North East between the Black and Caspian Seas and Control West Russia. Basically we'd build an empire in the former Eastern Bloc that stood between Germany and Russia during the cold war, only bigger and better. You know, without the Commies and shit.

We'd be THE unmovable gateway into the Middle East, no Islamic Invader would have ever set foot in Europe via Constantinople/Russia, and the Mongols would never even think about getting through Russia into Europe. Not only that, we'd be the gateway to all European Trade Routes to Asia (silk road, Marco Polo etc) and make a fortune off of that.

Arabs would have made it into Spain via North Africa eventually and done their thing as per history, but if my plan is set in motion they never corrupt Eastern (and the rest of) Europe as their only way into Europe would be via the Mediterranean, but considering Rule Britannica......their only chance would be making a dash across the straight of Gibraltar.

>No Romanian Gypsies etc
>No Arabian Bloodlines in East Europe at all

Eastern Europeans would remain pure, and all of Europe North of Spain would as well thanks to people Charles Martel and Co.

Thats not how it works dumbass.

Ukraine has the richest soils in the entire world, but due to external peoples constantly fucking them, they have been incapable of anything themselves.

These places would all be cold as shit in 10,000 BC. Britain wasn't even an island at that point.

Rome.
Even it collapsed, that for sure was a good ride.

Doggerland just because it's now underwater

Balkan, always and forever, but if I have free spawn I would chose bulgarians or albos to spawn somewhere else

Greece, soo I can enjoy the fruits of the future birth of civilisation in ME.

Pretty much any place outside the Medieterran was irrelevant.

Carthage didn't existed 10.000 years ago.

Nobody knew how to make warships too

I'd go mammoth hunting

Kiev rus was successful

People from this place have contributed a good amount to the world (through Russia and Poland)

But yea, constant invasion has been a problem throughout history

Southern France was never the power center of an ancient society

If there had been a state as powerful as Rome or Athens where Avignon is today Carthage would never have been able to do what it did

Europe doesn't really have a great breadbasket. I'd choose to be a sea people and raid the dumb normies planting crops and raising sheep.

With all respect to Ukraine, I doubt Slavs contributed anything to civilization, even weapons and armor they imported from abroad.

What an asshole!

Bullshit. Rome made africa great, the semitic religions ruined it. Educate yourself.
F. E. : romans plantes olive trees all over the coast and let farmers use the olvives for themselves, but they had to tend for the romand made streets in exchange. It was a win win for everyone and the mediterranean was at peace and flourishing under roman rule. Christianity and then muslims fucked everything up.

>They were also invaded lost of times
Because Celts are useless at warfare. More news at 11.

I want UK, England is comfy as fuck. Also no Doggerland connecting us to Netherlands?

Netherlands baby you no love me?

>turk invasion of turkey

I'd spawn them on Sardinia or Crete and re-enact the invasion of the Seapeoples to wreck Mediterranean protoglobalism out of spite.

>breathe without choking

wut

To ancient civilization?

Probably not much

To modern civilization?

A fuckload

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists

I mean think about it, the first person into space was a Slav. This is forever in history

It's what a Chink is thinking of each country, the smog in China is the joke.

>that
>being what Europe looked like in 10,000 BCE

LOW
TEST

Great Hungarian never existed burger, drop the fucking burger and pick a book.

Except that Rome was aggressive and warlike and couldn't exist without continuous expansion, bloody invasions and nonstop flow of slaves from abroad. In the end Rome fell cause by that time empire expanded too far and included too many nations. It was multiculti hell, exactly like we do not want to see today.

Yes Turks invaded anatolia which was occupied by the byzantine empire made up of Greeks.

>To ancient civilization?
>Probably not much

we did plenty, or better say we were not conquering cunts, we worshiped trees and minding our own business, we didn't rape, pillage or destroy ancient civilization

in my book that is plenty

UK has been constantly raped throughout its history by different tribes. Even the fucking Irish were raping us.

This guy gets it.

I wish I could walk to Scotland and then beat the shit out of a kilt-wearing homo.

>tfw can't use all of that fertile land

>Dogger BANK

so you basically had jews even then?

This is the part where the per capita argument comes up. After that fails they'll make sure you know most winners were Jewish.

Actually by sea it was easier, than on foot.

Yea

I honestly don't know what we eastern euros were before 900 AD

You guys were in the Roman Empire but they didn't reach us, I would honestly like to learn what we were doing 1200+ years ago

>nobel prize
>one cunt giving other cunt recognition for being a good friendly cunt
>king obongo getting one

relevant

Now there is a proper white man

I'd live high up on the Carpathians with a small tribe of my daughter-wives and our inbred children.

And argument about Jews works against Slavs. Russians claim a lot of things created by them or Germans who were invited in Russia.

>The Jewish prize

I don't deny other Europeans have done a lot for the world too, we all contributed our fair share

>>turk invasion of turkey

It wasn't always Turkey. It used to be Anatolia. It's only called Turkey because the Seljuk Turks marauded in and took over, assimilating the White people into their own, non-White, non-Indo-European culture.

Also Obama got a Nobel prize, thats all you need to know about how BS this is

Weren't Ukrainians Scythians?

We are talking about things such as physics and biology. Not politics.

True

It's kinda fucked tho senpai. Mostly because of islam. At least we are still the most secular muslim country (thanks to based Atatürk) so that's something I guess.

Serbia and Russia are pretty God tier
Sweden *start to kill some cats*

Not too sure about that one, Varg. As far as I'm aware, the scythians were an Iranic people that were wiped out/assimilated by invading Turkic tribes for the most part. You're better off describing the slavs as the remnants of the proto-indo-europeans that didn't migrate from their homelands.

>Be livin' in the Doggerland
>Be a good dogger and make lots of good puppers with pic related
>Build a fuckhuge wall along the coastlines
>Build dat wall
>Build it tall
>Build it so the fishmen bawl
>Water level eventually rises
>Conquer all of Europe, then the world

Norway. Mountains for defense, cold ass winters so only the best and brightest (and whitest) survive

wait for few year when 80% of prizes go to WE WUZ and then we will talk about nobel prize relevance

hollywood fell, nobel is next

Nice reference. Scythians have been depicted as both darkeys and white with European features. I think your description is much safer.

You sound a bit butthurt, control yourself.

And you still lost lmfoa

Literally anywhere in Italy, but probably Apulia (the heel) or Venice.

Waterways are the best means of travel, and Apulia has the advantage of very good defence since it's a giant peninsula. The climate is temperate, and growing seasons + water ensure that food will be plentiful. Closeness to Greece ensures access to Oriental information faster than westward, without needing to worry about invasions from the near east. It's really probably the best starting point aside from Britain, but Britain is an uninhabitable wasteland circa 10000BC.

>spawn in Pontic steppe
>get trampled by Asiatic hordes

That's a wide term.

They were called sarmatians too. Anyway, the slavs probably assimilated the native iranics

I saw that video too

ROMA

Let's go urals/scythia again, just not settle this time, time to rule the plains and through it the world

Nile Delta.

Siberia

Britain clearly suffers from some feeling of inferiority.

Dude, its literally frozen wasteland even today.
9000 kilometers of nothing.

africa because WE

I'm fairly sure its a joke.

I think I'll choose the pyrenees because of certain factors that would contribute more to my survival around the time, that's a key factor since antibiotics or any kind of modern medicine existed at the time, you see i had a terrible experience recently.
A couple of Drumpf supporters confronted my girlfriend and I in the parking lot at dinner. Tonight I went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays with my girlfriend. As we are getting into the car a black truck with two white guys around late 20s to early 30s pulls up behind my car in the parking lot and yelled "Fuck you commie" and "We won" which I'm guessing is because I have a PROUD DEMOCRAT and HILLARY bumper sticker on my car.

As they took off in a plume of black smoke, screeching tires, and yelling to stop race mixing (I'm Indian, gf is white) I noticed he had a Trump sticker and one of those "my family" gun nut stickers like this one in the picture.I was shocked and saddened that someone would harass me like this, especially in front of my girlfriend, and ruin our nice night out. On the drive home I was tearing up thinking that this is what our country has become. My amazing girlfriend consoled me before I really broke down but I tried to hold it together in front of my BAE. I am scared of the world that she and our kids will grow up in. A world of hate. A world that will soon be defined by a vile, racist, sexist, Islamophobic woman groper. Unless we can impeach him soon.

I hope there is light at the end of the tunnel. I really do.

What about cities like Yekaterinburg? Aren't those crucial areas for the Russian state?

>flag

Italy all day son. Then expand outward, enslaving all other factions. Prosperity and luxury. The way man was supposed to live.

Balkan as well. Except I would start building a wall to the east as soon as I discoverd the first rocks. Your welcome Europe.

The only acceptable answer.

Hungary, then we progress towards the middle east and genocide the natives, then move south and genocide the Africans.
World saved.

>nightmare mode
But even if I fail to conquer anything, I'll be comfy...

There is few cities, but one have to understand - those are heavily dependent on supplies from "Big Land" (that's how Siberians call mainland to the West from Ural mountains) they call it like that, cause every city in Siberia is like an island surrounded by nothing.

Ukraine and Southern Russia would be a great start assuming you knew you had no hostile neighbors. The land is fertile as fuck and not as freezing as farther north and should be pretty easy to expand on and produce a huge civilization, problem is it's nearly indefensible.

UK is literally a huge island, very safe spot even if the land's not spectacular.

Balkans is extremely easy to defend but can't support big populations. Lowland Albania would be the best spot to begin in the Balkans because you have water and mountains on both sides, problem is its a veery small land area.

Anatolia is very good - quite a lot of fertile land and mountains and lakes in the east plus a small landbridge in the west.

Iberia is good but risky due to possible strong north African civilizations.

All that being said i'd pick Anatolia. It's a little risky but has the possibility for huge rewards. The safest pick is UK and the highest risk/reward is Ukraine.

(You)

ALPS or the same place