youtube.com/watch?v=0TuPCGIZI78
youtube.com/watch?v=2BOg4pGr3nI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ye he is aight i guess

>looks like a Mongrel
>reefer addict
>BJJ (Trash tier martial art)

Sage

whats the back story between him and the gracies?

He considers himself to be Native American actually

>whats the back story between him and the gracies?

I think its about gi vs nogi, but its more about Gracies attitude so he did the thing with BRAZILIAN Renato Laranja to troll em.

>>BJJ (Trash tier martial art)
>Sage

o am I laffin, nothing represents warfare and conflict as good as BJJ.

He's not white, that's for sure.

Krav maga

>>white
>Native American

He's MEXICAN dumbfucks

sage

>Krav maga

I KNEW IT! KM is the kung fu of 21st century.

honorary white mexican.

>>white
Sage

oh fuck I remember that guy hahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzqfje1oBag

Bjj is literally a meme martial art. You can't go 5 miles in any direction from my town without seeing a bjj "gym"

>Krav Maga

Yes goy, our fighting is the best! You shouldn't mess with us Jews because we'll mess you up

>oh fuck I remember that guy hahaha

MDE level humour. top lads but with black blech poha

here pissed rener off
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4y97OG56D4

>Bjj is literally a meme martial art. You can't go 5 miles in any direction from my town without seeing a bjj "gym"

TSSS GROIN TSSS EYE TSSS THROAT

its almost bullshido level.

No he's a mexican wetback

Bisping made him shit his pants lol

>implying bjj's grappling and "rolling" with your buds at a gym is realistic

in KMs defense it can work only as an ad to other martial arts, people who take it as a complete system are not wise, especially since hasnt been proven in sparring (inb4 to leathel to test, same was said about kung fu)

MMA>>>>>>>>KM

>>implying bjj's grappling and "rolling" with your buds at a gym is realistic

true, but at least you get the feedback on how weak can you be.

>nothing represents warfare and conflict as good as BJJ
yes because we all now the brazilians are such fierce warriors and have won very many military battles with wrestling

eddie bravo doesn't even do bjj, 10th planet jiujitsu is decidedly an american invention. The brazilians fucking hate it because it puts all their stuff to shame

Nice trips, you're still wrong though. MMA is gay. Kung fu was never highly regarded, where Krav Maga is feared around the world.

>eddie bravo doesn't even do bjj, 10th planet jiujitsu is decidedly an american invention. The brazilians fucking hate it because it puts all their stuff to shame

yeah its bascially submission wrestling. Gracies are so butthurt about it, that is why Renato Laranja chocked Edie in front of his class at 10th planet.

>where Krav Maga is feared around the world.

Im highly sceptical about it. I once talked to a chill MMA lad (most MMA lads are chill af just like BJJ dudes here, while KMs are often psychopats) how he bounced at the door and a KM guy tried the groind shot - it failed since groin shots are not as easy to get (and same is with eye shots), you can guess in whose favour did the situation develop after that.

If it can be empirically tested dont use it - basic Western mindset.

>Krav Maga is feared

make me laugh some more please.

>white

>Krav Maga
i never encountered it in my adventures.

is it like tae bo or is there something to it?

he is ok but goes stupid with his fucking flat earth and nukes do not exist sheeit, it is comical

He's kinda stupid. But probably an alright dude.

>ruined the jones/rogan debate
he sucks

It's the 2nd most deadly martial art, right behind taekwondo

Why do brazillians think that they know everything, or that they have some street smarts beyond you or some such. It's kinda annoying.

I still don't see how he's /ourguy/, but I like him.
Isn't he also semi-asian or something?
You might want to visit a real BJJ gym
Invented the airplane mane.

dude you should check buzz insta

HAHAHAHA. Nah this is great. That James Brown shit is hilarious. Ho fuck.

tfw you practice 10th Planet HQ and get to shut down eddy's flat earther bullshit

Fuck off slavshit

>white

I guess you're counting on people being blind.

He was in studio with Alex yesterday. He apologized to us for acting like a queer on the podcast

youtube.com/watch?v=XMyXPkczCLY

youtube.com/watch?v=fZEFYCK30Gk

BJJ >>> 10th planet

oh right behind taekwondo? then it must be effective and vicious.

(You)

is Sakuraba /ourguy/?

>Defeated the globalist Gracies
>gives no fucks
>most naturally skilled athlete ever
>honorary aryan

>BJJ (Trash tier martial art)

>LOOK ST BUZZ ALDRINS INSTAGRAM THEN GET BACK TO ME

What did he mean by this?

Taekwondo can literally kill you in one fucking kick. Just one.

Bjj just gets you sweaty after "rolling" with dudes for an hour.

>Defeated the globalist Gracies

enought for ourguy in my book. Gracies are narcissists.

>most naturally skilled athlete ever

why is he so respecte? He never was that dominanate as Fedor, Cro Cop or Minotauro during Pride...

autism

Why are you saving pictures of niggers on your computer?

I didn't know who he was until I saw the Joe Rogan/Alex Jones podcast, and I couldn't stop wanting to punch him and tell him to shut the fuck up. Guy doesn't know when to shut the fuck up and let others talk.

LOL look at all the bjj homos coming out of the closet!

manlet joe hogan

I'm sorry Pablo.

You'll be Hungary once again

>LOL look at all the bjj homos coming out of the closet!

bitch please i roll with girls exclusivly.

Is that a threat?

More Magyar clay

I don't understand what the point of these was? they weren't very funny

what martial art should I be doing then bro?

the things is that people still think that Renato is a real guy, its a high brow joke about Brazilians.

Bjj
Wrestling
Sambo
Judo
Boxing
Muay Thai

everything else is pretty much trash it depends on what the best gym is best you
T amateur mma fighter

krava maga tae bo or kekwondo is good for you.

you don't say? i love kekwondo now.

i am running to join a club. i don't wanna die by a kekwondo kick. it would be sad. very sad.

>Bjj
>Wrestling
>Sambo
>Judo
>Boxing
>Muay Thai

my pleb opinion if you are starting from 0 like I am is by this order

1. BJJ
2. Boxing (not kick boxing or muah thai since takes far longer time to learn unlike western boxing)
3. some basis takedowns from judo, sambo...

maybe even add some meme maga techniques since they even might work and you are good to go.

something about a draw in a match against Royler Gracie and a dispute with the gracie family about that

He took fighting into artistic levels: youtube.com/watch?v=BFh64kvxWtk

He was the most naturally skilled because he didn't train as hard as anyone else yet still could beat the best around.

Cro Crop etc. were incredible, but they dedicated their entire existence to fighting. Sakuraba was more a cool guy who didn't take things too seriously. He was the most artistic fighter you will ever see.

It didn't pay off when he was older and took on the likes of Cro and Wanderlei Silva, but they were a weight size or two above him so it's no wonder he got fucked up. He was just fearless and took on anybody.

But in terms of artisty he was second to none. Watch his match with Carlton Newson; just one of the greatest grappling matches ever, it's beautiful to watch: dailymotion.com/video/xzpwjt_carlos-newton-vs-kazushi-sakuraba_sport

He was too laid back to be a dominant champion kind of person, but what he achieved was still phenomenal. He accepted any challenge, no matter how stacked the odds were against him.

Sambo or Catch Wrestling.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZgicXrR2uE

Sambo is probably the most red pilled martial art there is, especially since its name is literally a racial slur.

bmp for eddie and cheesy music

youtube.com/watch?v=j8Y_m0wZxsw

>He was the most naturally skilled because he didn't train as hard as anyone else yet still could beat the best around.

I get it, he was the eddie bravo of MMA, I like those martial arts dudes who dont take themselves to seriously.

here eddie talks about his nogi techniques and creativity in BJJ

youtube.com/watch?v=-GyRINSpMro

>Sambo or Catch Wrestling.
>youtube.com/watch?v=6ZgicXrR2uE

well its all more or less integrated now in submission graplling.

>white

He's cool

buy a gun

I dunno if Eddie Bravo has the same list of victories anywhere near Sakuraba though...

>well its all more or less integrated now in submission graplling.

Yeah maybe, but getting taught SAMBO by a massive Russian psychopath will make you 100x tougher than some submission grappling classes.

I did a taster class here in London and realised pretty quickly that I needed more preparation both mentally and physically before I took it on properly.

Why are you slavs such scary people?

>I dunno if Eddie Bravo has the same list of victories anywhere near Sakuraba though...

nah, but he won against Gracie, that is what made him famous.

youtube.com/watch?v=0TuPCGIZI78

desu eddi bravo jiu jitsu isnt as good as a defensive method as BJJ since its far more technical. but Eddi reformed the art and was a creative who made nogi specific techniques, that is what gave him fame.
also, having gi on is actually more close to IRL situations than nogi since people often have shirts or whatever on them (+ for sambo in that case for using a kimono), judo throws are easier to do with fabric...but the bjj game is slower with gi. just look at this

youtube.com/watch?v=2BOg4pGr3nI
nogi bjj is an art of its own, its almost to sophisticated compared to original self defense BJJ.

>SAMBO by a massive Russian psychopath

mang, I hate those uberhyped martial people.

Da bijelac, wew sinko

going to sleep britlad, glad to talk. Cheers!

>Da bijelac, wew sinko

wog white ;)

Look at Buzz Aldrins instragram and then get back to me.

>Krav Maga feared around the world
They got a better marketing than the Gracie!
If you swear by Krav Maga being the official self-defence of the IDF, I got good and bad news for you:
Good: Yes it is,
Bad: only for the basic recruits.
Kappap if you really want it.
And bjj officially modified their (of the council cheking this in the IDF) position on the ground work for foot soldiers.

>As donald entered the catacombs of the white house he heard a the faint sound of organ music.
>Following the eerie medley that took him over the alligator pit and the bladed gauntlet he arrived to a large citadel where a cloaked man was playing the organ.
>His haunting melody stopped, hunched over somehow knowing through some third eldritch sense as donald entered the room.
DAHHHNAAAAHLD!!!!
>The figured turned around IT WAS TED
>Shocked Donald stammered as he dropped his torch.
Ted I thought you where horribly disfigured after the communists assassinated you with a Molotov.
They did DAHHHNALD but, I was resurected by Nyarlathotep to bring upon 10 00 years of darkness upon this world.
>With that Ted or what was ted removed his mask.
>The sight indescribable of horrid malevolence somewhat obscured by the flickering torch that layed upon the ground..
Also I am no longer Ted I have a new name Shugnolgorath
>Donald fell to the ground driven mad at the sight of Ted or Shugnolgorath as he likes to be called now.

End Chapter 13

good night Slaven!