Sup Forums causes depression

Not all women are whores
Not all black man are criminals
Not all feminists are crazy bitter cunts
Not all muslims are terrorists even thought they support a fucked up religión
Not all inmigrants are bad for a country

Guys stop thinking too much about stuff, you will get depressed. Not everything is black or White.

Hate only breeds more hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not all muslims are terrorists
Yup, most of them are pedos and just rapists in general

HATRED KEEPS ME ALIVE

>Not all women are whores
Are you retarded? Do you not understand basic biology? 100% of women are whores. Every single one. Every woman cheats when faced with a genetically superior male.

>ketchup on Bratwurst
deport him

Even if the black dude is cool, I'd prefer him in his own respective country so he can help the starving Africans instead of having my tax dollars go to funding them.
Everyone except blacks seems to prefer being around their own kind.

>implying first nigger i knew and saw wasn't a criminal from nigeria who got arrested for stealing

you are naive , he liked when i called him a nigger or negro

This level of virginity

I'm just sitting here waiting for an argument.

he's right you know.

take the redpill and stop coming here it's literally useless

And I'm prepared to see it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way to the end. Are you, OP?

>didn't noticed yet that Sup Forums is a humor board

Damn Whites can have some really cool looking eyes

This level of argument

Sup Forums is worse than tumblr

>Not all black man are criminals
>man
>singular

It's MEN you fucktard!

I bet you call one woman a woMEN, you dumb fuck!

This is true. I let my preconceived notions of women ruin three or four good relationships in a row. This last one where a cute blonde girl told me i was not a nice person really hurt my feelings. I am honestly going to reevaluate the way I treat women and open myself up for a little more trust in the relationship. Yea pol has some great ideas and general advice, but a lot of things are situational and we forget that.

>didn't noticed yet that Sup Forums is a humor board
>didn't noticed
>noticed
>ced

Double negative!

Learn ENGLISH first if you're going to browse its board!

That's right spain we are not really that bad for you hehehe.

My point is, so much hate cause depression.

You cant just go outside and look at women without thinking they are all whores and selfish golddiggers. You cant just see muslims without thinking about explosions, stabbing and rape.

Eventualy you will find women that are not whores and are actualy good people. You will find muslims with a good heart. You will find black people who are completely bros. You cant just judge a book by its cover.

Be aware, be always alert, dont trust anyone, dont let your guard down, but dont let the redpill take over you, or it will consume you.

>ENGLISH's board
make me think

>Not all women are whores
Agreed, but society in general memes this pretty hard each day
>Not all black man are criminals
Agreed, but unless the black people get redpilled on racial crime, they will do nothing to change their image
>Not all feminists are crazy bitter cunts
I am well aware, but the innocent virtue signalling only makes the crazy ones bolder
>Not all muslims are terrorists even thought they support a fucked up religión
Perhaps indeed, but too many of them together means they start demanding special treatment for their stupid space religion like sharia law
>Not all inmigrants are bad for a country
Agreed, but only when we adhere by the established upper limit, choose the ones that can realistically intergrate and have went through an extensive background check.

>Guys stop thinking too much about stuff,
typical nigger. thats why you wont stop buying lottery tickets

You're being far too reasonable for this board.

Sure it's not all bad, but the bad far out weighs the bad. And I will be depressed either because my country is quickly turning into a communist dictatorship and our """free""" speech is finally showing how fake it has been this whole time. Also not all women are whores and the ones who are not only want 6'4" Chad with six figure salary so who the fuck cares anyways, they might as well all be whores to me.

"Not all feminists are crazy bitter cunts" I beg to differ.

vai se foder seu pau no cu, vai ver se tua mae ta na zona capial lazarento e viado, proxeneta pau no cu, cu arrombado filho de rapariga, cuzao e cuzeiro também, cocozao

this

i think this a alot, then i remember the statistics user, the statistics dont lie

lol

>his country

gl with that

not all people on Sup Forums would agree with your list you stupid generalizing fuck. your as bad as the people you think visit this site.

Kys you piece of shit

The 80/20 rule is legit. Women are the greatest threat to humanity and always will be

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

Ok, Maul.

>mfw newfags try to reason with Sup Forums

>muh NAXALT fallacy

>thing you disagree with me is bad for you user!

I don't care if the muslims/blacks are cool. I just want to be with my own people, like how Japan is.

Fuck off and die. Hope you burn in hell kike faggot.

Well, ignorance is bliss.

I can arguably agree with you on those things but
>Guys stop thinking too much about stuff, you will get depressed.
I think you misunderstand. It's not hate, it's anger. And you're the biggest cuck if you're not angry when you are exposed to things you feel are unjust. Being dispassionate is the first step to compliance, and from there it moves to acceptance. No one should accept this shit.

>Hello?
>Is it paedos your looking for?

Catholic Church
Whit Western Government establishment figures too.

>Guys stop thinking too much about stuff

Thanks (((OP))), you really changed my life.

anyone who thinks that 100% of any group is x or y is stupid.
But I'd still deport every nonwhite in Ireland, I want my country to be majority Irish. not majority """"""""irish"""""""""

I'm a Protestant from Wales, allowing Catholics into Protestant lands was a mistake.
Just like allowing muslims is a mistake.

>not all black men are criminals

I stopped reading here