Gay marriage is still not allowed in Germany and Australia

>gay marriage is still not allowed in Germany and Australia

>gay marriage

Gays can be married 6 feet underground.

That's the only good thing about modern Germany.

>t. (((Shames O'Nielberg)))

How can a man marry anyone, but a woman?

With the influx of muslims, dont hold your breath that it ever will be.

Dank

But at least they'll be able to marry children. Much more wholesome than faggotry.

Holy shit, I thought Germany was progressive. We now know the correct wedge issue to use against German cucks.

>OP is still a faggot

nor shall it ever be.

>Gays can be married 6 feet underground.
What, underground? You mean like in bunkers?
That sounds silly.

Of course not, the local Imam doesn't approve it

Are you saying the Germans are trying to start another war over human rights??

Thank fucking christ, we haven't given in to degeneracy yet

The cunts were gonna have a plebiscite to make gay marriage legal except they knew from public polling that it would get a hard NO vote so they put it off

Marriage is a religious institution.
The real inequality in this age is married couples getting treated differently on taxes and things like that over couples who live together.
That would have been the right fix for equality. Instead of equal rights though, religion was forced by the government to be legally wrong.
Meanwhile there were no laws against being gay, you could be gay all you wanted. Gays didn't gain rights to be gay, no rights were gained at all. Instead rights were taken away from religion.

Thank God

What? I thought they allowed gay marriage?

Perhaps (((they))) planned to import Muslims and they don't want to offend shitskins, so they don't allow gay marriage.

>gay marriage is still not allowed in Germany and Australia
Wait, seriously? I mean, Germany is still screwed, but how on Earth does that occur? "We stand for family values, but we're okay with refugees raping all our women"

>a thread died so that this drivel could be posted
You're gonna carry that weight.

Good.