Why don't you edgelords like this amazing man?

Why don't you edgelords like this amazing man?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/video/3208306/student-shocks-trudeau-with-question-teachers-left-speechless
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE

WEED

WEED

WEED

not edgy enough

After what's happened in Europe I just don't understand how anyone can be for this. It's exactly like the lefts attitude towards communism, they just go "well we'all just do it better without doing anything differently".

I don't get how they don't look at what's happening to Europe and think "hmmm maybe bringing in a fuck load of people from a complete foreign culture isn't the best idea"

>for ever

That faggot is only great at making cuckoldry the official motto of Canada

>Amazing
>Man

Also nice proxy leaf

>Take tax money
>sell all our gold
>waste it on "diverse" firefighters from South Africa who can't even put out the fire
>let everything burn
>Why don't people love me anymore?
Please fuck off. His one and only job was legal weed and he couldn't even do that.

Just because your heart is in the right place, doesn't mean your brain is.
Even if we wanted to, we can't bring in large groups of people, they would have to slowly assimilate, or stay home and fix their own country.

He has to be the most low test national leader in history.

I am sure every Canadian citizen is thrilled their tax money is going towards the cultural enrichment of their society by Syrian refugees. Justin Trudeau is more than happy to waste your money for some good feelie's.

He's a disgusting cuck, he's king cuck, truly revolting.

says he is a feminist
is literally the most privileged man in Canada
sells weapons to Saudi where women have no rights
says Canada doesn't have a culture
is a globalist
only got his job because his daddy was a famous Canadian, otherwise he'd be a yoga instructor or something
still hasn't legalized weed
has done nothing about the economy or corruption at the RCMP
takes a million selfies, thinks he's a rockstar, very uncanadian

This is a much better one.

>his daddy was a famous Canadian
Cuban, he was a famous Cuban.

We're taking a lot less then Europe is. And we're being pretty selective. A Syrian refugee family just opened their own small business in my city in less then a year.

Hahaha. You mean your taxes just opened a shawarma shop that will do well until the novelty wears off or until the man of the family goes ape shit because Canadian girls keep showing cleavage so he naturally has to rape his kid to death.

...aaaaand how many of those 25,000 have now raped innocent children?

>humanitarian country
Why the fuck is that something to be celebrated?
>hurrrr let me just help foreigners at the expense of my own citizens durrrr
Every "humanitarian" third-worldist needs to be brutally tortured and killed. Fuck Trudeau.

the man who played his daddy on tv i mean
globalnews.ca/video/3208306/student-shocks-trudeau-with-question-teachers-left-speechless

All of them.

because we're not irrational females