Sweden yes thread?

Sweden yes thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/
expressen.se/nyheter/gor-det-lagligt-att-sprida-hiv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what on earth would it take for Sweden to unfuck itself?

Getting diverse I see...

Wtf is this fake news? I don't believe 80% of these

Meanwhile, good working immigrants gets thrown out because their employer did some small tax error.

Why do they protect these scum so much?

a resident of a cuck country not believing stories about another cuck country, really makes you think

no fucking way this is legit - no fucking REAL scientist would even suggest this

This crap reminds me of this
christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/
Through resouces of the UN, the World Bank and the EU were installed five recruiting centres for workers in Africa as well as ten further centres in Middle East.

Anybody matching the criteria was given a smartphone and 2500 Euro cash, then being integrated into the pre-defined “refugee-routes”, the German offices were informed about and became coordinated. Officially this started in 2015 but inofficially all of that was already kicked off in 2013, at first in lower numbers, only in 2015 the “ENTER OPERATION” SYRIA set the ball rolling.

Suited candidates ideally had to be

20-30 years of age,
procreative (was tested!)
have an IQ of 90 at max,
as uneducated as possible, (more violent and more easy to conduct)
be Wahabit or Salafi and ideally disdain christs
(MUST HAVE)
Nice to have:

especially welcome were men peaking out by abnormal sexual behaviour,
like pedophiliac or homosexual, and whose tendency to violence against women was noticable.

expressen.se/nyheter/gor-det-lagligt-att-sprida-hiv/

Not that I find it impossible believe, but that website doesn't exactly seem like a trustworthy source to be honest

yep, just googled it myself, but there is also a poll for public with a question "should it be illigal to spread HIV on purpose?" and according to 31875 people who answered - 96% answered "yes" - it should be illigal

so my take on this, it was a bait from that moron (Jan Albert) to start a debait or just pure attention whoring to his own persona

If you don't give them welfare, they win!

Are any Swedeanons in this thread willing to translate something for me please?

>giving up on 80% of visitors
They must be a state sponsored museum.

Links?

Wow you people are fucking insane
And to think you used to be fearless warriors who raided and fucked shit up

>implying there is a non-state sponsored museum here

Nigger attemps rape by strangling teen girl , not deported "Crime not considered serious/rough"

Uppsala: five refegees convicted of raping a young boy

Jakobsberg: an arab male grabs his genitals and makes kissing sounds to a young Swedish woman walking home at night

Lund: arab man convicted of raping a child

Orebro: foreign man arrested in connection with several rapes in the area

Ljungby: refugee prosecuted for attacking a police officer

Ystad: refugee arrested for beating another refugee during row over cigarettes

Malmo: refugee arrested for having a loaded gun in his room at the asylum accommodation

Sundsvall: refugee beats a woman in the accommodation

Karlskrona: refugee arrested for beating a staff member and threatening them with a knife

Vasteras: refugee beats a staff member at the accommodation and threatens to kill them

Helgesbo: five refugees arrested for several burglaries, stealing money, jewellery and rifles

Karlstad: refugee arrested for threatening staff with a knife

Karlskoga: foreign man arrested for attempted murder

Orebro: foreign individual arrested for drug crimes

Orebro: foreign man arrested for attempted murder

Motala: muslim man convicted of murder late last year

Balsta: foreign man sentenced to prison for selling heroin

Sjalevad: three foreign men sentenced to prison for several robberies in the area

Umea: foreign man convicted of several thefts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Could someone translate the above into Swedish please?

It's this week's list of foreign-related crime, some of them at least.

After further investigation I don't believe a word of it. One of the people behind that website claims to be the second coming of Jesus. Why are you posting links to stupid shit like that?
They're not a state run museum but they do get some financial support from the government. They tried to sue the government a few months ago for removing entry fees on public museums, making competition for them tougher.

62% of all our judges are women.

70% of all employees in the courts are women.

Women does NOT have the balls to give out """"harsh"""" sentences.

>Could someone translate the above into Swedish please?
I don't understand, why would you want it in Swedish?

I used to laugh at how cucked you guys are.

Now...this shit is just depressing. I can't even giggle at this anymore. It's just sad. I'm watching your country die and I can't do anything to stop it.

Unless you're Julian Assange. Then they will open closed cases, disregard standard procedure, break the law and apply a thousand times the effort of the average case of alleged rape to get you behind (American) bars.

Because I post a weekly crime report for a primarily Swedish audience elsewhere online but someone jokingly said my grasp of Swedish made me sound like a Nigerian scammer, because I used google translate which isn't reliable

Labour unions here are reviled for their thuggish intimidation, corruption and protection rackets. If a man in a vagina hat walked onto a construction site he would be mocked mercilessly and probably lightly beaten.

I just don't think we're even the same species any more Swedebro.

I need the regular versions pls

>Labour unions here are reviled for their thuggish intimidation, corruption and protection rackets.
They do that shit here too.

Any Swedes willing to help translate this into Swedish?

To be fair, those band aids didn't originate in Sweden.

>weekly crime report for a primarily Swedish audience elsewhere online
Link it please

Tweet this to Trump and his team.

Humble merchant and owner of (((mittmedia))) wants to ban "nazis" from having a local meetup at a sports-centre

Translation

>Swedish Public Employment Service
>New energy
>Hire a newly-arrived immigrant and get 75% of the salary through us
>thatfuckingniggerface

There is no link yet since I post it on Friday mornings, but this week I intend to post it using correct Swedish rather than google translate.

I have posted it on Sup Forums also in recent weeks though the threads quickly died.

All I need are those sentences translated into proper Swedish.

Roads aren't gendered, when will this insanity end, I hate the modern world.

I'm thinking of immigrating to Sweden. Is it a smart move?

Why do Greeks spread everywhere?

It's heaven on earth for those niggers, strolling around fucking hot blondes all day, don't work but get freebies.
this fucking timeline
glass sweden when