Redpill me on Atlantis and Lemuria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU08VJ1PPfY
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/09/070919-sunken-city_2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U
youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
youtube.com/watch?v=NjuSVHwNJMk
wethepeacekeepers.wordpress.com
wethepeacekeepers.wordpress.com/a-milab-re-ab-through-a-childs-eyes/shag-harbor-ufo-incident-1967-new-reveltions-2016
wethepeacekeepers.wordpress.com/751-2
youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY
google.co.uk/maps/@31.481032,-24.4460399,264101m/data=!3m1!1e3
youtu.be/ioGxyeyuHco?list=PL5e_gcTGEpPo3LqUxQz9IH7_TOMVAhYCy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

conspiracy

Ancient pre-flood kingdoms ruled by nephilim and fallen angels.

>>>x

Supposedly very advanced ancient cultures. Edgar Cayce claimed to be able to channel the spirits of dead Atlanteans, and said they had a highly advanced technological society, powered by crystals. The crystals were too powerful, however, and they caused earthquakes which destroyed and sank the continent.

>ants

Okay.

If there were these thriving amazing civilizations on these continents that, by all accounts, "sunk into the ocean", there would be records. If the waters rose over time and flooded it, it'd be riddled with architecture, coral, etc.

So, the eggshell theory (amongst my coworkers, we debate a lot of things), is that the crust had a chunk with water underneath for Atlantis, the top of which was facing the air. Everyone agrees that if it were to snap and send the civilization into the depths, there would be clear-as-day breaking point along the coast of Africa, the most likely of all places.

There would also be people. It would've bridged the other continents, and people would be near those bridges or edges of territory, easily able to escape from whatever cataclysmic event would've wrecked them.

I'm sorry, Burger Bro. There is no Atlantis or Lemuria. It was simple fascination with the unknown, as well as a form of propaganda for the current civilization to aspire to be better.

What you have to understand is that these continents did not exist in the physical realm, they were only open to our ancestors who could traverse the realms at will.

Unfortunately humans have devolved continously rather than evolved, so attempts to find them physically are impossible

It's like the search for Shambala

"Atlantis", if it has ever existed, was located in what is now the mediterranean ocean.

Plato wrote in "Critias" (a fictional story) that the people of an Island nation called "Atlantis" attempted to destroy Athens, but failed because the Athens army had their shit together. The island described has never been formally identified, but over 50 clues in the scripture point to it being south of Crete - an area now covered by the sea, but where many manmade structures and artifacts have since been found.

There is no record of any disaster befalling this area, but it is quite possible that a strong earthquake/Tsunami may have obliterated the island centuries ago with no survivors. The land beneath the sea in that area is not far beneath the surface.

All this being said -the origin of "Atlantis" was a fictional story written by a talented scholar.

The odds are that it has never existed.

I believe there was an advanced civilization, but it wasn't on sunken continents. It was on the coastal areas that were flooded at the end of the last ice age. That's why if you look off the coasts of places like Japan, Cuba, India, and the Persian Gulf, where land was above sea level about 11,000 years ago, there are huge megalithic structures underwater

Pictures?

>If the waters rose over time and flooded it

That's where you're wrong. The ice's melted, and it dissolved. :^)

The reason that Atlantis is still a "myth" is because in 1931 American geologists found evidence that Atlantans had "dark skin, much like the West African nations" and this was not politically useful at the time. They didn't want people finding out that the most powerful ancient civ was black people at a time where social unrest was around the corner.

youtube.com/watch?v=vU08VJ1PPfY

It's the south of Spain

How does one into self evolution? Is it time for me to meditate?

He's go it.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/09/070919-sunken-city_2.html

Here's your redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U

Just like your reasoning. Except you can't build an 'incredibly advanced civilization' out of nothing.

What about the Justified Ancients of Mu Mu?

Atlantis was in the top of a partially submerged, dormant volcano in the Aegean. It erupted.

This is why descriptions of Atlantis are of a circular city with various water channels. It was in the top of a volcano that didn't come very far out of the water.
The caldera from that eruption is where Santorini is now.

You can't. We physically cannot, our spiritual knowledge and self is so degraded and lacking in the modern era that doing this is... almost impossible. Maybe if you spend a lifetime doing it, but the pathways are so obscure and obfuscated that it would be a herculean taask in itself

reminder that the archeology mafia won't allow any new discobery that makes them add a page in their books

Solutrean hypothesis

Read "The Ancient Secret of the Flower Of Life" or Zecharia Sitchin's works about Atlantis.

Hyperboria :^)

That's some serious nostalgia right there.

>Zecharia Sitchin

There is actually some evidence that Atlantis could have been the azores or the canaries near the end of the last ice age

Also a little less likely the idea of some land near the mid Atlantic ridge that sank below the sea as the ice receded

what?

We'll actually

Other than stone most everything that we have in civilization would be pretty much wiped away of submerged for something like 7-10k years as Atlantis is supposed to be.

The idea that a civilization as remotely advanced as our own exsistig and being lost is unlikely but a civilization as advanced as say medieval Europe. Sure it's possible

The oldest human structures we find are about 12000 years old

Humans have been around for 200,000 years

People's brains haven't changed significantly. We went from clay tablets and cuneiform to space flight in 5k years

There is enough time in human history for that to have happened 40 times over

I find it hard to believe human civilization is only 10,000 years old

whatever new finding there could be that threatens humanity history as we know it will find no money to dig
that place in japan is proof
it's an underground temple but you won't find any expedition cause "there couldn't be an advanced society at that early age so we won't dig"

just burn a million for a laugh

It's actually more likely. Take technology for example. The electronics that make up our computers degrade and break down as storage devices and mediums after 100-200 years.

Very poor at remaining in the environment for long periods of time. Stone however, can.

It's not hard to believe that an advanced civilization would use eco-friendly and biodegradable building and storage materials, so if a disaster occurred all trace of them could be erased.

are (((they))) responsible?

Plato clearly stated that Atlantis was a hypothetical city. Doubt it existed.

Should be the plot for Indiana Jones 5

I swear I was kayaking down the Indian river in Florida as the sun was setting on an off shoot canal and I hopped in the water with my goggles and spear and I saw a TRIDENT and I picked it up, I'm serious this thing must have been solid gold. Then I was kayaking back with my new trident and it's now completely dark and a typical Florida thunder storm can be heard off in the distance. As it's rolling in lighting flashes illuminating the sky and over the ocean I see a fucking PHOENIX he wasn't big, but he was faintly visible.

The storms really picking up now, a torrential downpour is upon me. I'm paddling as fast as I can, trident in lap, can't see 5 feet in front of me but I hear the Phoenix screeching with each lightning flash. Next thing I know a FLASH of lightning and I black out

I wake up on the dock at my house, trident is gone, but the kayak is overturned on my dock. Backyard is a mess, as is neighbors. Whole neighborhood torn to bits by this storm. I here a big splash in the river and swear I see a bearded man in a crown pear his head out of the water. "Atlantis is real, BELIEVE". The words came into my head, but it wasn't my voice.

I began cleaning up the brush from my backyard. "Atlantis is real", I chuckled. Surely I dreamt it? Yet as I looked into the blinding sun the shadow of a Phoenix darted by. "Atlantis is real", I thought to myself.

"ATLANTIS IS REAL!" I yelled with a fervent pitch that sundered the heavens!

But are they bowing down to the Rotchilds tho ?

they totally are
there has been found human skeletons from 35000 years bc in brazil but they still push the narrative that they got there 10000 years or so
they have turned the out of africa theory
look who control natgeo and you'll see
they won't support any troubling findings anywhere
their current theory is too convenient for their plans

They are bullshit pushed by Spirit Science types.

I mean even in modern times most building under 6 stories are wood and styrofoam with just veneers of brick for ascetics

In a temeprate climate or being swallowed by rising sea levels all evidence of modern American suburbia would pretty much be gone within a millennia

We also need to consider our own human involvement

Plenty of societies actively destroy prior or competent societies (look at Isis)
Even the ruins in places like palmyra would be pretty much gone if they were submerged constantly eroded by currents in the sea for thousands of years

Desert climes protect monolithic structures to a degree but the oldest shit we know is 4 or 5 thousand years

Multiply that by 20x

If there was a Giza or palmyra built 50? 80 thousand years ago?? I doubt we would even know, we would probably think it was just a hill

Can't argue with hard science like this

>I find it hard to believe human civilization is only 10,000 years old

Look at abbos and sub-saharan africants, and what they had "accomplished" until modernity arrived on colonialisms' wing. Not saying you are wrong, but just saying that I wouldn't be surprised if it weren't the case either.

the crystals didn't cause the problems on their own, it was a false flag committed by the jews

MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD

DIRECTIVE 7

But there were others writing about Atlantis, and why would Athens be included in a fictional story? Perhaps Atlantis and Athens were both real yet the war was fictional.

>People's brains haven't changed significantly. We went from clay tablets and cuneiform to space flight in 5k years

You have studied the structure and workings of 5000 y/o brains?!!! How?!

I don't disagree there are examples of hunter gathere culture in the right climates exsisting forever but there is also examples of shockingly advanced cultures as early as 5 thousand years ago.

I only mean to sea the potential and probability of advanced societies (relatively) stretching back much longer than we have evidence for is likely

Not that we'll ever know for sure because time has long since destroyed any evidence.

I'd be hardly surprised if Atlantis did actually exist.
Lots of cultures have stories about a great biblical flood and even the bible talks about wiping out all the degeneracy to start a new.

natural rock formations

With our understanding of the fissile record and biology you can infer that the changes to the human brain in 5000 years would be negligible at best

Changes of tens of thousands of years would minor

old people are dumb

Of the idiotic shit I have read on Sup Forums this might actually be the worst

DELET

Research has suggested that IQ and it's distribution hasn't changed much during human history.

>It's like the search for Shambala
Everybody knows that Shambala is at the earth's core.
I went there. Twice.
There, have a map and chose your entry...

This. In fact as we became Homo Sapiens Sapien our brains were as intelligent as we are now. Computers have helped us solve complex problems, as other machines have but we have not gotten any more intelligence than we had.

Atlantis is real, best believe me. Once you go there you will never go back. Sure there are Gods such a Neptune but however the one we should bow down to is Jamal. His black long girthy veiny big hard tough stud of a cock shines through the seas, arrgh matey where the pirates can see and the ladies will dream. Legend says he can get every white girl in the world to achieve orgasm, all they have to do is recite the Quran 6 times a day with bacon on their pussy, Jamal loves bacon. He sniffs the whiff. Nothing more to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8

Um it's a sketchy topic don't you think? Rather research the Tamil Civilization and/or ancient indus valley before flood due to melting ice/glaciers, I think it is somewhat connected to Lemuria as with rising ocean levels some of the coastlines got submerged. Regardless I think it's more easy to understand and of course has valid proof of a civilization that goes back thousands of years.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjuSVHwNJMk

>I went there. Twice.
You played Far Cry 4 too?

Its objective fact that roughly 50% of our current civilization(s) live on or near the coast. It is also objective fact that sea levels rose 400 feet at roughly 1200 years ago and thats not even to mention the near instant 15 or so degree shifts in global temperature. Next loook at the amount of shilling and corruption in climate science, racial science, and evolutionary science. Archaeology is i a. Sinilar boat entrenched ideas and theories are always fervently defended by their creators

Edgar Cayce said and did lots of crazy stuff. He was supposedly a healer, and lots of people claimed that he healed them with whacked out remedies, like 1/2 a red onion, mixed with honey, and a shot of bourbon. All of this bizarre shit. He was actually pretty famous among /x/ types 50 years ago.

>melting of the ice from the ice age could be related to the great flood.

Intradesting.

Atlantis = Zanarkand. Sin wiped it out.

Megolithic stone structures can survive that long especially if they get basic maintenance/reverance from wandering hunter gatheres

Look up the Missoula flood and the Black Sea flood

Lemuria - Only allies of the Proto-Finnish Khanate
Dissappeard after mass autism arrays both from Wewuzian Giza and Hwan starfleet

The azores are the tip of a volcano or mountain. if there was an ice age and the water level dropped it would make bare a huge amount of land there.

I don't believe that the pyramids come from some previous civilization

Sure, I'm not saying there aren't past civilizations that got BTFO by nature with no record.

But I've also never seen any convincing proof of some spiritual hyper-advanced civilization that just disappeared, nor do most of the people talking about Atlantis or Lemuria even specify where they were supposed to be.

I think it says in the doc the ice/snow melted in the mountains causing a surge of water to wash over the city(ies) by some river. Also a very important river the Saraswati which as far as I know is important in mythology and the occult dried up which was around 22 km wide, yeah the people back then apparently called it a sea because it was so massive.

I agree with you

I'm sure civilizations as advanced as Persia Rome, Greece have come along and been whiped out by nature and time

No user, it was real in my mind

>why would Athens be included in a fictional story
Reall? Why did jk rowling include england in her fictional story? Why are there fanfics of HP?

the flood waters were made up from "the fountains of the deep". there were huge reservoirs of water underneath the earth. think of a shrinking balloon and the ripples it makes, same thing for a smooth earth where the water is moving from under the earth to above it. the land has to fill these holes and so that is why we have peaks and troughs and plate tectonics.

is this a natural rock formation?

Black pill
wethepeacekeepers.wordpress.com
wethepeacekeepers.wordpress.com/a-milab-re-ab-through-a-childs-eyes/shag-harbor-ufo-incident-1967-new-reveltions-2016
wethepeacekeepers.wordpress.com/751-2

The sphinx is the sketchy one has clear evidence of water erosion

WE WUZ MAMMOTH RIDERZ N SHEIT

I am a time traveller from Atlantis. What started happening before I left, was that we started to embrace extreme gender diversification. As a result, many men's dicks started falling off and we were planning to just sink the city as a means to an end of our disgraceful SJW society.

Good work.

Comfy

The kikes flooded their nation in fear they would conquer the universe

Isn't that a Roman sidewalk?

made me kek, thanks

Stacked stone walls in Russia. Extremely old and eroded. Possibly biggest megaliths in existence. Needs more research.

This is Arakulski Shihan.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY

33 Degree Mason Manly P. Hall goes off Plato's teachings that Atlantis was an advanced civilization that existed millenniums (sp?) before Sumeria or Egypt in the Old World or the Mayans in the New World. They had sent dignitaries to the shores of these ancient kingdoms and educated them in the ways of civilization, promising to return one day to usher in a new golden age. The rulers of Atlantis got greedy and went against the will of the Gods and decided to invade the European continent. In retaliation for this hubris, Poseidon had flooded the city and killed any of those who did not heed their warnings. The survivors made their way back to Egypt and South America and formed the founding dynasties of the respective kingdoms/empires.

tl;dr- Really interesting listen, as well as everything else Manly P. Hall has ever put out. His research goes from primary sources and contemporary research of the mysteries and antiquity. Make what you will of it, but it really gets the neurons fired up.

Another from arakulski

Atlantis was "beyond the gates of Hercules" (Gibraltar). It was a large island, and beyond it was a series of islands which you could use to hop over to the "true continent" on the other side.
Google earth supports this story. That would put it round about here, I guess.
google.co.uk/maps/@31.481032,-24.4460399,264101m/data=!3m1!1e3

This is Gornaya Shoria.

More gornaya

Are you a natural rock formation?

Another.

The way I see it, if these sites are legit. Then they are older than 10000.

Is there any evidence that is man made?

WE

>conspiracy
Who the fuck is conspiring?
The ocean and the tectonic plates?
Fucking retard.

Watch this
youtu.be/ioGxyeyuHco?list=PL5e_gcTGEpPo3LqUxQz9IH7_TOMVAhYCy

Wew how'd that floor get down there?