What do you think of sports companies producing branded hajibs?

What do you think of sports companies producing branded hajibs?

I think that's free-market

Seems progressive

seems pretty haram

Literally no issue.

It is haram. These companies don't understand that the point of the hijab is two fold

>Preserve women's modesty so that men do not rape them as Allah tells us to through the divine revelation of sexual desire

>Protect women from economic exploitation by impairing their ability to function in public

Only cultural muslims would buy these as sportswear. The rest will buy it for the logo.

Kek

I think it's genius. Muslim men obsessed with these brands, which is 99% of Muslim men, will buy them for their women.

These companies are going to make a shitload of cash. Probably not so much on the sport or performance models, but on the more general everyday versions.

Next level kikery

And you guys wondered why the jews wanted to import the caliphate.

It's a fucking balaclava, been around for years.

If these retards want to attack some special importance to it, then they can pay the markup and get fucked.

new fashion trend

>triggered leftards from Trump's immigration ban start collecting all minority groups they can so they have more numbers
>they now fully support islam without even questioning it's one of the most oppressive ideology for women/fags/things
>to show that they use the hijab as a "symbol of women empowerment"
>nike sees this and start selling overpriced hijabs because they're the new fad and liberals are dumb enough to buy overpriced junk
>the irony is that most of them will still complain how "capitalism is evil"
I'd say it was a smart move by nike (and now by all others).

There is literally nothing wrong with this.
The problem is that there are millions of Mudslimes flooding into the West, not what they're wearing.

What companies are doing this? My pair of nikes broke and I need new shoes so I want to know what the redpilled brands are thanks. Prefferably not asian made shit

dosnt even make sense, except for the mudslimes eventual genocide, the new world order dosnt want anything to do with religions, before the new world order can be implemented there has to be no religions, and muzzies will never give up their religion, therefore, genocide is the only option.

deus vult faggots, join the military now and prepare for islamic genocide

Sure it makes sense. They want the Christians and the Muslims to kill each other, mix, and give up on religion. And this way they can profit on it in the meanwhile.

>imblying, race mixing is a meme, a meme pushed by jews, most people dont like it, just like "most people" in the media like it

geddit? if it says so in the media, think the opposite

obviously a shameless cash grab

New Balance for cross training and running sprints/moderate distances

Hoka OneOnes for running long distances (10+ miles)

Well the Jews control the media, so of course they use it as a tool to do what I just explained.

Non issue free market at work.

Creeping sharia is real.

Uniqlo, a Japanese version of H&M kinda, now sells muzzy garb in the toronto location. A Japanese store.

but its not working,

think about the hilary shilling before the election

think about how it didnt effect the outcome, same with rest of the shit, as much as the jews shill for racemixing and immigration, most everyone dosnt want it

giving the impression of something dosnt effect the reality of it expect to those who have weak wills

Forgot to mention it's not at all marketed at islamic. It's just "modest."

>complaining about capitalism because it doesn't fit your racist worldview

Capitalism at its finest. Exploitation is blind.

I dealt with a facebook post about this earlier.

Nike's CEO has the political science degree trait.
> (CEO's with the political science degree perk gain +10 to liberal outlet advertising.)

He knows this is gunna do the rounds on feminist pages, and he welcomes the free publishing of advertisement. I don't like it, but it's good business.

Also:
>Thinking ADOLF "Adi" Dassler, founder of Adidas would allow this shit. He'd rise from the grave and smite them.

Ben is my favorite advertiser

The Free Market is the Free Market and profit is profit. If they make money good for them. My only WTF thing about it is that they claimed it took them 13 months to develop it. R&D on this is cutting into profit margins, I could have made them this in under a week

Why are Arab women so perfect?

This is going to normalize the wearing of these blankets in Western nations that these brands are big in, like America, most of Europe etc.

Not something I am looking forward too, where's my Tiffany and Co. rosary? Macy's even???

Vans

Whatever, it's just another way of making money.

Perfect for my false flag event.
Isis vs dyed hair bitches boogaloo

>Literally cancer
> eyebrows look like a caterpillar crawled up there and died.
> Bloodshot eyes
>egg head.
> Shit complextion

Could you have picked a more grotesque sub-human?

>women

where do i find trashy muslim girls like this one?

im attracted to this type of degeneracy

it sucks but they're a private business who can produce what they want

both of you are retarded

Pretty stupid idea but they're free to do what they want. Maybe someone will even buy it.

God marketing. Muslim people spend money too.