Australia Is *NOT* Fucking Full

Australia's population is 23 millions - literally nothing. Australia is massive - as big as if not bigger than the United States. Australia has resources and wealth trading partners - as well as a booming economy. Why shouldn't Australia accept more people?

Aussie faggot: "But we're fucking full!"

No, you're not, Aussie faggot. You're just a small-minded, descendant of English convict retard, and you fail to realize how fucking massive Australia is. You just don't want brown people, because you're little English mind cannot fathom living side-by-side with people who just want a nice place to live.

In all, Australia must accept more people - anything else is morally unjustified, especially because the English colonized everything.

Prove me wrong.
>Protip: You can't.

Most of it is literallly a desert tho

Germany and Sweden will back me up on this one, too. Fuck all the Germany and Sweden haters out there. Ranked better than the U.S. on best places to live in the world - so shut the fuck up.

>prove me wrong

Wrong is so many places I can't even be bothered to correct them all.

Look at your last two digit op, now reverse it.

We have less habitable and arable land than France.

Really makes you think bro :)

[spoiler]fuckoffwe're full[/spoiler]

Yes it is.
So is America and Europe.
Honestly everywhere is full already.

This. Over 70% of Australia is nothing but dry, barely hospitable desert, but OP's only here to shitpost and nothing more.

Remember to type sage in the options field.

I'd rather have real opinions, not babble from English rejects

Its like 90% dead man's land. Its going to take some nifty fucking science to make most of it even barely hospitable.

Everywhere livable is full.

I wouldn't will brown people unto any land, no matter what the circumstances.

Brown people have their own land and their own culture. They need to stay there, and practice their culture there.

you're right op, straya isn't full, they've got lllooooads of open desert where migrants can live. why wont straya just take a bullet for the team already? i bet you'll never be able to fill those deserts no matter how many migrants you guys take in and i doubt they'll ever be a problem after a relaxing week there.

Fuck off don't tell us to accept sand niggers you cunts.

you're the cunts for hogging all that open desert yah cunt. let them in!

>heat stroke
>disease
>hostile wildlife

Australia, your not full. Take them in, then just leave them alone.

well done, you outed alot of retards in one fell swoop

>Gee really wonder who could be behind this post?

Nah I'm good I like my property lines being as large as a small country.

Most of it is a giant fucking desert. Just like Canada.

this but make them feel loved you ungrateful bigits

>basically this
you sand niggers can go live in the desert but don't blame us when the aborigines start eating you

Australia is a desert wasteland, because the subhuman abbos "hunted" for thousands of years by setting forests on fire and eating whatever charred corpses they could find.

ABBOS LITERALLY DESTROYED AUSTRALIA. It would be a lush forest paradise if it wasn't for the FUCKING NIGGERS.

Wait. Better idea.

>pic related

I don't know, man. Even with those numbers, it still seems pretty full from everything I've ever studied on the issue.

Just fuck off already, m8, they're full. So are we. Europe is open for business.

I bet you're white aren't ya you filthy biggit! not giving those poor poor souls the right to your glorious desert just so you can just let it languish and ruin...so disgusting. I bet you rape the abos and pigmis too.

>fail to realize how fucking massive Australia is.
rest is emu country
if the immigrants want it, they'll have to fight for it.

i love this meme

>90% of Australia's Rainforest destroyed since 1788
>Americans still echoing forgotten theories debunked in the 70's
Time for bed big baby boomer

Just put some refugees into the desert. Either the spoidahs take care of them or you'd have Spider-Nigger running around everywhere.

hey asshole. Fuck off, they said they are full.

If a chick doesnt want to fuck, do you tell her "you can physically be fucked right now, so im going to fuck you."

YOU ARE A RAPIST!

THIS OP IS A RAPIST!

STOP TRYING TO RAPE AUSTRALIA

Can't wait for some proper global warming to kick in, we'll have a whole new viable continent

how dare you blame abos for the state glorious straya is in. clearly it was the fault of all those criminal whites that Europe sent for decades. abos are a beautiful people and they were clearly great hunters and planers

Feel free to move to Alice Springs or tenant Creek, senpai

I agree, Australia should be inviting thousands of immigrants to the Australian outback, considering the amount of criminally underutilized space there.

Excuse me don't talk shit about our national sport.

Nothing like Canada user, you have epic fucking woodlands full of trees, wildlife and fresh water lakes. We have sand, snakes and salt lakes.

>prove me wrong

fuck. off. we're. full.

>the quantity of unoccupied physical space is the only factor in the capacity of a region to accept more humans

So why not allow brown people to just live on the ocean? There's plenty of ocean, free for the taking.

Fuck off its full too.
Sovereign Australian ice clay

I always knew you guys were barbaric but I didn't think you'd embrace your old European ways...

I had hope when those documentaries of a man named Irwin reached US shores about how he befriended his native wildlife but I guess he was just an exception to the rule.

with Genetic engineering we will make the outback green again. Combining the DNA of the mighty US sequoia, the quick growing bamboo, and the native Fern Trees, we will create a paradise unseen.

Also to keep with the theme the tree will be poisonous.

You're welcome to come if you don't stay in any of our capital cities :^)

Oh yeah that's what I thought

Aussie was apparently once a densely covered jungle until the Abos burned down all the flora to get rid of the terrifying forna inhabiting it.

We should re-irrigate areas of Australia and use the experience to practice terraforming other planets.

>Sovereign Australian ice clay

Nazi's got there first.

The abo people worked tirelessly to terraform straya into the beautifully lush desert it is today and you would dare propose to undo their history?! leave it to a buck toothed brit to trie to ruin another people's history and work.

Are you the guy that inherited a load of outback that is massive but functionally useless?

When Australia says they are full they mean they have had their fill of minats, same with America.

>Be immigrant in Australia
>don't live in capital cities
>never seen ever again

Not bad user

>You just don't want brown people

That's perfectly reasonable

They're full cunt.

To be fair to the Abo's, if I was confronted with 25ft man eating monitor lizards and Spiders that jump six foot towards you to inject you with lethal venom. I'd probably burn that shit down indiscriminately too.

wtf i hate australians now

Nope you cunts gave it to us before nazis got there.

>thinking terraforming would be anything like reversing desertification

you forgot to add in the koalas, spiders and roos didnt you user

Shitpost land here I come

It's like the sandy version of Canada. About 200 miles north of the border is an unlivable shithole. Canada should start accepting refugees BUT they have to populate from the north down.

Terrible idea, new caliphate formed off Canada's north coast and Canada would lose arctic claim.

check out this fuckin place, looks like some aliums had some fun here aye? its in northern territory

There has to be some cross over somewhere.

I mean, sure you would have to first create a viable oxygenated atmosphere and requisite Ozone layer and control the weather systems, but at some point you would have to find a decent way to introduce viable biological life.

My great great grand mother was sent here for stealing a shirt so naturally living on a hot island where spastic animals try to kill me all because a distant relative did something I've done many times and got away with is a little upsetting.

so glad you think like that. just look at this, the US is pretty empty too so it can receive many, many more people

They need to take more refugees. We need to make them submit by force. Just wait until trump is imprisoned drumpfkins

>I'd rather have people that agree with me, than legitimate arguments that say why I'm wrong.
Fuck off OP

australia stop it

Try getting the planet to generate a magnetic field

Haha fucking stupid burger cunt. You've never been here. This isn't America. There's no rivers and lakes like there is there. Our water supplies are maxed out as it is. 90% is literally uninhabitable. Trust me, fuck off we're full

>invite them all in
>put them in the middle of the outback
>wall it off, throw the abbos in there too
profit?

i live on mark related

its alright

Only let niggers in, move em all into the middle and work em in the prawn mines until you fertilise the land with nigger meat

Kek. Thats a great idea. We'll just drop them in the middle of the outback and see if any make it back to civilization. If they make it they win citizenship. If not they get eaten by abos

this. I think most Australians wouldn't mind if you moved to the desert and tried to make it on your own out there, but realistically no immigrant is going to do that.

No way would they stay in the Northwest Territories. It makes up 400,000 square miles of northern Canada and has only 40k people. 20k of those live in Yellowknife alone. Meaning for the remainder of the Northwest Territories average 1 person per 20 square miles.

Lets not forget refugees left Finland because they said it was too cold and were puzzled why anyone would live there.

Abbo gladiators*

Yeah ok you caught us we aren't full, we just don't like you now fuck of to christmas island with santa.

That's enough Sup Forums for me

You are totally right OP. Heres where I work in the Gibson Desert. Theres plenty of water and electricity as you can see from the photo. Theres so much infrastructure and room we dont know what to do. See how many empty hotels and vacant restaurants there are in the photo. What would we ever do if we didnt have a massive influx of immigrants to fill this wasted space.

Never break the meme man. Even to Sup Forumsacks. We're full. Its uninhabitable. Fuck off

What is: driest continent on earth
What is: infrastructure constraints
What is: majority culture already under siege by chinks and curries

[spoiler]>spoiler tagging on Sup Forums[/spoiler]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

fuck off idiot.

if your white we'll happily let you live here, but we dont need to embrace this false "multicultural" bullshit, its not multiculturalism, they are trying to make this country multi-racial.

we dont want non whites living here. we made this country, this is our country, we want to keep it that way.

sydney and melbourne are full of non whites, the rest of the country isn't, we are not multi-racial. and we are not multicultural, only a 2 cities are.

We are all full because we fucking say so but I understand if a American can't understand that concept.

they were obsessed with burning. they burnt down millions of hectares of forests, repeatedly for thousands of years. dumb cunts made the interior of australia into a desert.

next generation of aussies if u allow niggers paradox "white" hahaha

most is wasteland. The habitable parts with rain are full.

we can only sustain a population of 30 million maybe maximum
we're basically full already so fuck off

I unironically agree with you that Australia isn't full, but I think they should really grow their population the old fashioned way. Australian culture is superior to the rest of the world, immigration threatening their current way of life would be a shame.

>including Alaska which is 663,300 mi2 of tundra

meant to include pic related

Holy shit Texas has more people than straya. I always kinda thought Texan culture and Straya culture were fairly analogous, despite the obvious differences.

>morally unjustified

Opinion discarded

expect that's counting Alaska and Hawaii. The real 48 states America is only 3.1 million square miles and is smaller than China but barely bigger than Australia.

Not to mention the ten-foot tall meat-eating nightmare birds

Fuck off we are indeed full

Australian culture is literally just eating fairy bread and drinking beer on your front porch while trying not to die from the heat and spiders. How is that superior to the rest of the world?

Lols

Better than staring at screens all day and wallowing in sexual frustration that manifests itself in being "offended" all the time.

Germoney and Sweden volunteered.

Also those immigrants are because of your fucks ups. Americans should do the right thing and import the entire Middle East as reparations for their ongoing war against Islam.

It is not only moral but obligatory that America make good the damage that it has done to the World and to do so out of its own pocket.

We are indeed full as well, so would you mind taking some off our hands?

Sydney's a cesspit of multiculturalism.
You can throw a blanket over the suburbs the dirty chinks, mudslimes, niggers and ABOS live.
The idea that we live together is false and in fact multiculturalism is closer to apartheid than unity.